[drama 2009] The Iron Empress / Empress Cheon Chu 천추태후

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heorungnghenhac

I love to watch this historic drama but cannot understand Korean, I have to watch Raw and it makes the film become less interesting. Is there any subteam who wants to sub this? I hope someone will do. if not, iI feel sorry for the film, since it's quite popular these days, and the plot's interesting.

I like Kim So Eun, who plays young Cheon chu. I think she is doing well....

Guest papasmurf

papasmurf is HUGE FAN OF THIS DRAMA =] KIM SO EUN~~<333 OMG SHE'S SO GORGEOUS..SIGH I WANNA MARRY HER SOMEDAY, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE SHE'S OUT OF MY REACH, but IN A WAY I ALWAYS say i wanna marry someone when they're PRETTY so no change there

SPECIAL had ended..

hope someone could record the whole show tomorrow. ^^

i recorded the special, but LOL! haha! i regret UPLOADING!

so, if no one would help RECORD it. i'll just post the TRANSLATIONS of EPISODE 1, and if someone is interested in TIMING, please contact me. ^^ :D

but i'm not 100% sure to finish this. ^^ such long drama! haha!

but, i'll watch this! :D

So lucky that you guys have KBS world...I really hope someone would record it from KBS world and upload it for the people who do not have KBS world.

I'm watching RAW each week and not understanding the conversations...still very fun to watch, but it would be better if there are subs...

So lucky that you guys have KBS world...I really hope someone would record it from KBS world and upload it for the people who do not have KBS world.

I'm watching RAW each week and not understanding the conversations...still very fun to watch, but it would be better if there are subs...

i hope one of the previous people that uploads shows from KBS WORLD would help us..

mainly KaKak, she helped in CHILWU. hope she can upload it.

if only my internet connection is better. :( but if a timer is willing to help please help us! :D

Guest selvaspeedy

if only my internet connection is better. :(but if a timer is willing to help please help us! :D

it's like you're calling me, aren't you :P

I'm ready to do this. Though I know it will be tragic (I'm still trying to forget my heartbreak over KOTW :tears: ) but what the heck! I love historical dramas lol

so count me in :D

(FYI: I can time and stuff, but I can't upload any episodes cause you know my internet is :crazy: )

it's like you're calling me, aren't you :P

I'm ready to do this. Though I know it will be tragic (I'm still trying to forget my heartbreak over KOTW :tears: ) but what the heck! I love historical dramas lol

so count me in :D

(FYI: I can time and stuff, but I can't upload any episodes cause you know my internet is :crazy: )

omo! selva, i didn't know you know how to TIME! *LOL! ROFL!!* hahahaha!! kill my jokes selva nuna! haha!

well, maybe we can do SOFTSUBS! ^^ haha! much better. but let's do this AJA!!

i know! i'm catching up on KOTW already, i'm already at EPISODE 30. ^^ --OFFTOPIC, mianhe!!

oh, and btw, rephrase that to OUR INTERNET IS... :crazy:

Guest GiantBoile

omo! selva, i didn't know you know how to TIME! *LOL! ROFL!!* hahahaha!! kill my jokes selva nuna! haha!

well, maybe we can do SOFTSUBS! ^^ haha! much better. but let's do this AJA!!

i know! i'm catching up on KOTW already, i'm already at EPISODE 30. ^^ --OFFTOPIC, mianhe!!

oh, and btw, rephrase that to OUR INTERNET IS... :crazy:

Sayroo - There was a user on KBFD forums who uploaded the whole series of Dae Jo Young and Great King Sejong from KBS world. I've been trying to get to that user, but I've been having logon issues with the board. Maybe you can try to get an account on there. Look under Oceanic Ch. 80/Sejong or Dae Jo Young topic...the user is jmong

I really wanna watch this too...I hope this helps

Sayroo - There was a user on KBFD forums who uploaded the whole series of Dae Jo Young and Great King Sejong from KBS world. I've been trying to get to that user, but I've been having logon issues with the board. Maybe you can try to get an account on there. Look under Oceanic Ch. 80/Sejong or Dae Jo Young topic...the user is jmong

I really wanna watch this too...I hope this helps

I know who you are talking about on KBFD.

I sent both a pm and an email to Jmong.

Let's hope there are English subs for this drama.

Will post a reply if/when I receive one from Jmong.

cheers!

Archived