NHL

Guest Amicus

Guest Hiatus

lol I don't know what's wrong with boston fans.. but the season only started -__-" I went to the sport bar last night to watch the habs vs leafs lol omg it was awesome.. lol im happy habs won 3 consecutives games hopefully they'll be good this year -,-" but our goalie annoys me theodore.. everytime he's trying to pass or wtv is not in front of the net it scares me after what happened vs boston? and that goal urghhh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAWW cloutier is MORE than jus decent!

ohh and i made a canucks banner too ^^ but.. it doenst look that great.. hmm my shinhwa banners turn out better?

CANUCKS.jpg

=( and so sad.. canucks lost to oilers in the shoot out.. =(

OOOOO I <3 that banner XD..

Guest pami_fizz

woot sumone finalli beat detroit! and it was my dear canucks =). it was a really good game and i have to admit detroit is really good. i had doubts whether we wud win or not esp der power play scoring. but they didn't score during man advantage tho i think..canucks had pretty good penalty killing

Guest pami_fizz

im just lookin forward to watchin the canuck games right after the leafs games on "hockey night in canada" so i can finally watch richard park play more than twice a year... he fits in perfectly with vancouvers fast tempo game..hopefully he has a good year and gets off 3rd line and up onto 2nd so he can play with better players...just my 2cents

yea for sum reason i love watching him play even when he was in minnesota. i saw him play in today's game and boy he was fast and was happy to see him score even tho it was an empty net -.-

ohh and i made a canucks banner too ^^ but.. it doenst look that great.. hmm my shinhwa banners turn out better?

CANUCKS.jpg

=( and so sad.. canucks lost to oilers in the shoot out.. =(

oo i love your banner! it looks awesome

Guest DOVAHKIIN

sigh...toronto loses to ottawa again.....but they did a good comback near the end

blah i hate shootouts!!!!

solution: intentionally injure dany heatley so he doesnt score those key goals >_>

jking :P

belfour is WAYYY too rusty these days

Guest tigereyez

LOL I love hockey, but I only care about the Red Wings.

So, I love Red Wings, not hockey? Hmm. They lost today btw.

Doesn't it suck though how Colorado had to rid themselves of Fordsberg and Foote? Man, Hockeytown would be in chaos if Lidstrom and Yzerman were gone...

Guest PHO-KING

Doesn't it suck though how Colorado had to rid themselves of Fordsberg and Foote? Man, Hockeytown would be in chaos if Lidstrom and Yzerman were gone...

Yea it does suck but its okay though, the AVS still have a good team. Liles, Wolski, and Svatos are our new upcoming superstars.

Guest Aznbanana

solution: intentionally injure dany heatley so he doesnt score those key goals >_>

jking :P

belfour is WAYYY too rusty these days

Belfour isn't rusty O_O

he always not up to par in the beginning, just look at his past

bsides, right now I wouldn't blame Belfour. The defense (Berg FOR SURE and maybe Belak) are doing a horrible job in front of Eddie =\

but u know what u gotta enjoy, Kaberle shooting the puck heh heh

eheheh super super happy that cancuks won.

puahas =)

4-2

and detroit is realli good too.

and thanks `faded, spyro, and pami_fizz

(about the banner thing)

mmhmm..the defence was gooood =) Auld made really good saves ^_^ lol..and I love cooke's break awaaay..amazing XD

Ottawa and Philly have the best chance of winning the cup!

Edit: omg.. I forgot to put in my picks for week 2

I think that Ottawa has big chance to win the cup this year too but I don't know about philadelphia haven't hear that much about them..

Archived