NHL

Guest Amicus

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `faded

I just hope Cloutier can actually stay consistent this year.

Seriously, despite his consecutive 30+ wins, it's kinda hard to have confidence in him with some of the weak stuff he lets in costing the game..=\

hrm..lets hope for the best XD..lol..but ya..can't wait till saturday <333 against the oilers =P

Guest Loyalist

Who to cheer for...

Avs- No Foote/Forsberg but go Sakic!

Philly- <3 Forsberg :lol:

Sharks- Forced to go for the hometeam heh <_<

Caps- good feeling about Ovechkin B)

NYRangers- Jagr owning so far...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Lindros was doing really well in the 3rd period against the sens. He had a good check which took down 2 Sens =p And he scored too.If he keeps playing like that and he does it without getting injured, I'd be really happy w/ him. well even though we lost, we still got one point. I was crushed when Sundin got out of the game, hope he gets freakin better, we could've won w/ Captain Clutch

I don't like the 5 minute 3v3 overtime, it's way too short. Anyone else see how slow Allison was?

yeah i flipped my tv to watch it during 2nd period and became devastated when i heard them saying Sundin was hit by the puck and all, got even more upset when they lost on Dany Heatley's goal in the shootout

Guest markis

i watched the toronto-ottawa game too...overall teh game was pretty boring and when they shooters for the shootout were named it was obvious who was goin to win...i mean alfredson havlat heatly against lindros allison oneill is no match at all...heatly and alfredson are clutch all the time with havlat havin a good shot while toronto sends out their ogres...but then again who else would they send out?kaberle,tucker,mccabe? their only pure scorer now is sundin (injured) now that they lost roberts, neiuwendyk mogilny. im just lookin forward to watchin the canuck games right after the leafs games on "hockey night in canada" so i can finally watch richard park play more than twice a year... he fits in perfectly with vancouvers fast tempo game..hopefully he has a good year and gets off 3rd line and up onto 2nd so he can play with better players...just my 2cents

Guest Amicus

at least cbc settled the strike.

opening sat night with no commentary would have sucked.

it was ok when rds had it during the playoffs for montreal boston. but that series was special , and the crowd was amazing.

Guest tml-101

i can't belive that pat quinn sent out berg in the last minute of the third period... ottawa was down it was the last minute... it was pretty clear that they were going to send out their best line... he should have sent out mccabe..

say people say that ottawa's going to win it all becuase of there line ups.. i sure hope not..

Guest Amicus

From today's toronto star: Toronto Star Article

Leaf fans didn't litter the ice with replica Stanley Cups when the Leafs lost in a shootout, the way Boston fans did when Montreal scored with 11.1 seconds left to beat the Bruins on opening night. Most Leaf fans probably reckon this as close as they'll ever get to the Stanley Cup in their lifetimes, so they'd better hang onto it.

so funny..... yet so true.

Guest Amicus

yah. a comment at the leafs expense is a always a good one.

the games seem pretty exciting, just checking the scores throughout the night for my hockey pool. all the lead changes and comebacks are good. can never be safe.

lol, edmonton oilers are gonna be a stanley cup contenders this year..

Cloutier f*cking suck balls. Anson Carter sucks too. Boot him down to 3rd line and let Richard Park play 2nd line with the Sedins

Guest Aznbanana

^Thrashers seems real deadly right now. Kovalchuk resigned w/ the Thrashers btw.

an interesting note, Lindros aka. lemonhead got 3 points in 2 games

not bad imo, I'm pretty impressed

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^Thrashers seems real deadly right now. Kovalchuk resigned w/ the Thrashers btw.

an interesting note, Lindros aka. lemonhead got 3 points in 2 games

not bad imo, I'm pretty impressed

He's doing well in Sundin's place for the time being, I really look forward to see him having a nice comeback season and get at least 65 points ^_^

I can't believe the leafs lost to the habs, considering that Wade Belak and Aki Berg were on the ice when the Habs scored those key goals. We should've kept Brian Marchment.. x_X

Canucks need a better goalie in net to get em into the Finals o.o

Cloutier is decent, but mb he can pull off an Osgood and ride the playoffs hot

NAWW cloutier is MORE than jus decent!

ohh and i made a canucks banner too ^^ but.. it doenst look that great.. hmm my shinhwa banners turn out better?

CANUCKS.jpg

=( and so sad.. canucks lost to oilers in the shoot out.. =(

Guest Aznbanana

He's doing well in Sundin's place for the time being, I really look forward to see him having a nice comeback season and get at least 65 points ^_^

I can't believe the leafs lost to the habs, considering that Wade Belak and Aki Berg were on the ice when the Habs scored those key goals. We should've kept Brian Marchment.. x_X

65 is the least u should expect from the Big E. he's gonna do well in the blue and white and i know it...unless he gets knocked out x_x

Wade Belak was doing good in pre - season....but.....Aki...Berg....omg....OMFG >=O

that guy is -3 and another goal was his fault cuz he was in the sin bin during the habs PP goal D=<

Archived