NHL

Guest Amicus

Guest Amicus

i hear yeah. very disappointed on how it ended but ottawa played a good game.

lol. my roommate was so mad. when lindros scores he was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs. 30 seconds later. its tied. furniture got damaged.

its gonna be a long season for him i think.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. my roommate was so mad. when lindros scores he was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs. 30 seconds later. its tied. furniture got damaged.

its gonna be a long season for him i think.

furniture got damage eh??..LOL. i was going crazy 2-2 *ahem*..LOL. but oh well it was aight game, cant wait for the next one...of course leafs going to win this one right??? B)

dude i dont care what you say so stfu

thanks.

LOL I was cocky, wow....like dude, u wouldn't know what cocky is if it slammed u in the face.

Well u predicted the Flames contend for the cup, good for you, but u know what! I don't care

Just saying watch the game, don't start bashing for no freakin reason.

Guest Amicus

I attached spyro's sportsnet hockey league onto the first post.

its a good pool, and never too late to join. I've been doing the sportsnet pool for a few years.

you change players every week, so your not stuck with the same people. and you can always make up ground if you pick the right people.

Guest `faded

*sniff* canucks wooooooon!!!!!!!!!!! lmao..I know I'm slowwww..lmao..hahaha..but whatever..XD..next game..

canucks vs oilers saturday night =P

Guest Aznbanana

Lindros was doing really well in the 3rd period against the sens. He had a good check which took down 2 Sens =p And he scored too.If he keeps playing like that and he does it without getting injured, I'd be really happy w/ him. well even though we lost, we still got one point. I was crushed when Sundin got out of the game, hope he gets freakin better, we could've won w/ Captain Clutch

I don't like the 5 minute 3v3 overtime, it's way too short. Anyone else see how slow Allison was?

and insong, keep on being an ignorant idiot, It suits u fine.

Guest Amicus

Sorry Leaf Nation.

Toronto Maple Leafs captain Mats Sundin has a fractured lower orbital bone and could be out four-to-six weeks after taking a puck in the face in Wednesday's season opener, the NHL team said Thursday.

Guest Aznbanana

^yup, terrible thing to happen, heres hoping someone will step up to fill the void

insong, u know what makes me laugh, ur intelligence :lol:

Guest Hiatus

im happy right now Habs won their two games... next one vs Toronto >_< that's gonna be crazy hmpfff .. Boston fans were so mad that the habs scored at like 19:48 on the 3rd period and won the game lol thre waslike 12 sec left and they'd go to OT... im like so happy right now but i doubt the habs can win 3 consecutive games... i still hope though

Guest pami_fizz

woot canucks won! didn't actually get to see the game though and missed the naslund (morrison,bertuzzi) goal..that must have been beautiful.

^ yeah first nazzy goal was a beaut

great feed from bertuzzi to naslund on breakaway

cant wait til saturday when we pound the oilers! muahahah

Guest dark_chancellor

^ yeah first nazzy goal was a beaut

great feed from bertuzzi to naslund on breakaway

cant wait til saturday when we pound the oilers! muahahah

I just hope Cloutier can actually stay consistent this year.

Seriously, despite his consecutive 30+ wins, it's kinda hard to have confidence in him with some of the weak stuff he lets in costing the game..=\

He couldve got a shutout against the coyotes..

Richard Park did good on his first game as a canuck. he tripped on his breakaway -.-

Archived