NHL

Guest Amicus

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dark_chancellor

^ yes.. Canucks vs Blackhawks. I like Brent Seabrook. I'm very disappointed in how Khabibulin's been playing this year though, with that fat paycheck of his. But I hope he keeps up his not-so-good ways against the nucks :D

I'm starting to hate hockey.... -_- I'm getting owned in my hockey pool. =/ And there aren't any roller leagues to play in during fall/winter.

^ OMG YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!

YAHH, i realized that when they started pay per view, and i was bummed out one cancuks pay per view night, so i made my mom take me out to boston pizza and THERE IT IS :o, ever since, i bummed there when it comes to pay per view xD

Guest dark_chancellor

dang it..now I wish I had actually gone to Boston Pizza to watch the game.. the radio just doesn't do justice..

but there's always Sportsnet! =D

Guest dark_chancellor

can't really say I can blame Cloutier for the goals either..especially with the second one. That should've been Allen's responsibility

Guest pami_fizz

that was an awesome game. ^ and yep that second goal wasn't really cloutier's fault. and he actually made one save rite b4 that one went in. REally happy that morrison has such a good game. first it was bertuzzi that got his gig back and now its him.

o ya naslund scoring wasn't a bad thing either

I hate those "fans" who are only "Fans" of Canucks when they do good, but when they suck they start bashing them like crazy. Okay. Right.

Whatever~~

Yay Nux 6-2~!! ^_______________^ (my first post in the Sports section. >0<)

I hate those "fans" who are only "Fans" of Canucks when they do good, but when they suck they start bashing them like crazy. Okay. Right.

Whatever~~

Yay Nux 6-2~!! ^_______________^ (my first post in the Sports section. >0<)

yes, i hate those bandwagon hoppers, it pisses the hell out of me and makes me wanna jam a hockey stick up their you know where >=[

Archived