NHL

Guest Amicus

Guest huangiee

I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU JESSY!!

AHAAH I KNOW HE"S HALARIOUS.

I want the clan back up. It seems like I know no one from van now. LOL.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest huangiee

Oopsies. Last uhm spamming comment unless I have something nhl to talk about.

You know what? The more I see park, the more I think he's not bad looking!

Guest dark_chancellor

Okay. I really have to ask.

What the heck are the Thrashers doing? It'd better not be on purpose because this is just low. The replays certainly didn't make the elbow tonight look accidental. Nor was it with the headbanging of Tucker.

What's everyone else's take on it?

Okay. I really have to ask.

What the heck are the Thrashers doing? It'd better not be on purpose because this is just low. The replays certainly didn't make the elbow tonight look accidental. Nor was it with the headbanging of Tucker.

What's everyone else's take on it?

well ... with bob hartley as their coach, i dont see how the intentional attempt to injure could be accidental =/

Guest dark_chancellor

I dont remember him doing something like that when he was with the Avs though!

Seriously..they're just throwing cheap shots cause they can't win. The problem is, though, that there isn't much the League can do. The players can do all they can to veil them as accidental hits and incidental contact, and the League can't do anything about it because they woulldn't be able to have solid proof of any wrongdoing on Hartley's party unless if a Thrasher becomes a snitch, which I doubt one will!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I dont remember him doing something like that when he was with the Avs though!

Seriously..they're just throwing cheap shots cause they can't win. The problem is, though, that there isn't much the League can do. The players can do all they can to veil them as accidental hits and incidental contact, and the League can't do anything about it because they woulldn't be able to have solid proof of any wrongdoing on Hartley's party unless if a Thrasher becomes a snitch, which I doubt one will!

i agree with about these "intentional" cheap shots, if hartley cant fix up his team he'll be fired pretty soon, poor goaltending, defense and low blows especially when the thrashers are being outscored... i think 22-2 in their last 3-4 games? :blink:<_<

ken klee's goal was nice in the overtime yesterday against the hurricanes with like under a minute to go, im so glad the leafs didnt have to go into another shootout

Guest pami_fizz

20032004westernconferencechamp.jpg

in honor of the flames victory. a picture from my season tickets from last week. my sister was there.

GO FLAMES! :)

bannerflames.jpg

got this off of hockey-humour. i didn't notice it

Oopsies. Last uhm spamming comment unless I have something nhl to talk about.

You know what? The more I see park, the more I think he's not bad looking!

haha...yea park is pretty okay looking...he looks really young like 18 or something instead of 29.

and this last thing includes a few snipets from a nhl.com article about trevor linden

Some might see an erosion of his once formidable skills, blame age for derailing his abilities.

For some players there's a fine line between playing a role and hanging onto a career. Linden believes he hasn't crossed that line.

"I feel I can contribute. Although from an offensive standpoint it hasn't been a real good start it's very early. I want to be a positive influence and work hard."

The normally amicable Linden bristled when asked about retirement.

"Why would I not come back this year?" he snapped.

"There's a fine line between accepting your role and also pushing to get more time," he said.

"Everyone has to put winning first. We all have different roles we have to do a good job at. Mine has certainly changed over the years. You have to accept that but at the same time you have to push to be as good as you can."

the whole article is at http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/10/239664.html

but yea anyways...i just feel bad that the press is putting so much pressure on him. i mean i admit he isn't doing as well this season but u still kinda have to respect the guy. i just hope he stays in vancouver after this season

Gotta love linden ^___^..did you see that block he made in the laste 5 min of the period..great Defensive plaaay O_O..as well as oooohlund XD haha..ooo the last goal they got was in because the new rules states that if the pegs are still on the net yet the net is raised..then it's considered a goal..cause they want more scores in there O_O..LOL..so ya..gotta love gretzky's face though hahaha..

Gotta love linden ^___^..did you see that block he made in the laste 5 min of the period..great Defensive plaaay O_O..as well as oooohlund XD haha..ooo the last goal they got was in because the new rules states that if the pegs are still on the net yet the net is raised..then it's considered a goal..cause they want more scores in there O_O..LOL..so ya..gotta love gretzky's face though hahaha..

rofl, he showed his super white teeth, hahahahah xD :lol:

Guest huangiee

What really?

I don't know.. I find it unfair.. cause it was lifted right? And that would give more space (( even if it wasn't from like under or w/e))

Haha the new rules are halarious... there's like a parade of pps. One after another.. after another..gosh.

Lindy was also one of those guys I liked. Cloutier too.

Ahh, you have to admit.. canucks has the hotest guys ever. Agree?

Guest dark_chancellor

nono..the moving of the net only would've given the shooter more space if the shot was up top where the crossbar was. Matt Cooke essentially just slid the thing underneath the goalie. So long as it's not completely unlodged, it's a goal, and I'll take it B)v

Guest huangiee

^ I know I know.

But like for future ones w/e you know.. what if the puck so happen to go under where the net was lifted? Wouldn't the people go like "blah blah blah it was lifted when cooke shot"

Oh my gash X____X I'm so.. gullable. My friend made me think it wasn't fair and all.. and now what ben said ahah and it's making me think it's alright. WHICH WAS WHAT I THOUGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Dang it.. I'm too pursuassive.

HAPPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY JESSY!!

T___T seems like it's only me and you who have the hots for canucks...COMMON GUYS. Yes the guys, don't you think they're quite handsome?

Guest dark_chancellor

no, julie, I dont think they're hot at all o_o

hahaha.. :lol:

the only thing I liked about sopel was his hair..cause I'd never have to worry about my hair looking bad.

when cooke scored and everyone from phoenix was like no goal but he kept having his arm up for like 5-10secs

awewe di dindt see that game =(

it wuldve been funnie/cute to see cooke holding his hands up for so long LOL

wait.. wus it on payperview? LOL well anyways yeah.. i wuldve wtached.. but i wus at fright night...

Guest dark_chancellor

^ seems to me like there're more capacity sell-out crowds than ever before especially in Vancouver..GM Place has been full to the brim every home game this season..so I'd say it'd going pretty well :blink:

i think in canada its really popular. like if you watch any sportsnews hockey is always the number one story. i think we've all been starved too long. calgary will sell out every home game too this season.

but then canada i think.. popularity has never been the issue. the economic system was the issue.

hopefully once baseball is over, and the football season is over. hockey can get same airtime in the usa. usually after the superbowl anyways, they start showing hockey on network tv.

Archived