NHL

Guest Amicus

yeep haha..aand I watch hockey FOR THE GAME..not for the hot guys :lol: although I do think that the canucks are the hottest team in the league..O_O LOL..but ya..I watch it more for the excitement and game =)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dark_chancellor

^ haha..that's because for the last few seasons, Chicago and Washington have, well, sucked. They usually end up somewhere on the bottom so regarldess of how big the cities are, if the team isn't performing, it's kinda hard for them to get the fan base. In fact, the last time the NHL had a full season, the Caps were last in the league. I'm sorry to Blackhawks and Capitals fans if you don't agree.

The Caps are putting up better numbers this year though especially with the signing of Ovechkin who currently has an 8-game point streak.

The Hawks, however, still aren't doing so well. So much for the Bulin Wall o_o

Guest huangiee

^^ you must miss sopel and his wonderful locks.

Yea man, his wild sex hair.

Hahah I know.. all the tickets are like.. SOLD OUT. What the. Hmmm some places.. the games are empty eh? But here in van.... I guess we're mad crazy about hockey.

You guys gotta be kidding me! Who else can be hotter than them? Yea, I watch it for the game too.. not the people. Pft that's for like.. nongame time to admire.

OH MY GOSH! Do you guys know that hockey song they sing during the commericals..? Molson canadian w/e HAHAHA I love it.. I sing along ;D

Guest dark_chancellor

hahaha..

"First there was nothing.. but a slow glowing dream..

that your fear seems to hide..deep in side your miiiiind" :lol:

I miss the old hockey song though during the lockout..

"do you really want to huuuurt meee..do you really want ot make me cry.."

but I think there're still single tickets that you can get because ticketmaster reserves some, and certain places reserve some, almost like an agency sale..just not the good seats

Guest huangiee

What a feeling! Lalala I don't know the next line! Dudududu lalala I'm running for.. my life..doesn't sound right. Whatever.

But yea! I like that song toooo LOL.

Hahah ehhh I'd rather watch at home.. with the cofort of people.. and friends.

T________T SO FREAKEN EXPENSIVE THOUGH!

Guest dark_chancellor

haha..I want to go to GM Place and watch a game, dang it!!! I haven't been there in, over 3 years!! :( :( Last game I went to was Canucks vs Flyers back when Messier was still with us. I remember it clearly. It was overtime, Messier had a breakaway and he got hawled down, but no call. It came the other way, Lindros had a breakaway, and he scored. Stupid butt <__<

Guest huangiee

^ Haha awww, that sucks.

I have never been to a game..:|

That's one of the things on my list to do. OH! And go to a concert. Ahhh.

:o 600th post.

Guest pami_fizz

i haven't been to one in FOREVER...how much are the tickets during playoff time. it wud be so fun to go at that time and wave the towels. hehe

playoff hockey is an experience that isn't replicated during the regular season.

i've been to playoff games in ottawa and calgary. they've been amazing experiences. especially when the home team wins.

Guest dark_chancellor

I know..this new schedule trying to get divisional rivalries going is..crazy o_O

back-to-back games in Colorado..I hope nothing happens to Bertuzzi then..

The new schedule is kinda bad if you're in a strong division.

but i guess cgy vs edm or van 8 times a year is pretty exciting.

but then it sucks cuz you don't get much cross conference play. no more old days like when toronto was in the western division (whatever it was called back then) and they came to town often. and i wanted to go see calgary in ottawa this year too.

as for travel it only helps the east teams. all of them are like EST. while the west divsion crosses like all time zones.

lol when I look at this thread it's filled with calgray or canucks fan lol you guys are like so many. im like one of the few habs fan hahaha .

anyways Ottawa are awesome this year O_o...

Guest daydreaming

ahh the molson canadian song is AWESOME i laugh everytime i see it but i still like the old one wen the lockout was on "do you really wanna hurt me, do you really want to make me cry" lol and the fat dude looked like he REALLY wanted to cry haha the best commercial ever.

anywhoo canucks vs. avs, im really glad that its a home game for vancouver , if it was away my tv would be on mute so i wouldnt hear them boo bert.

Guest dark_chancellor

if it was away my tv would be on mute so i wouldnt hear them boo bert.

Yea..you'll have to do that next week 2 games in a row..

Archived