[Drama 2008] Worlds Within 그들이 사는 세상

Guest Soy

Guest mookie

Thanks sweetsoy for starting the thread! ^muak chinsis!! So nice to see u here!!! miss u~~~ :blush:

This can be an interesting couple!!

I'm ready for some fastpaced bickering cutthroat world of PD action!!!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

Helena babe.. it will air against our East of Eden too eh? but no worries.. i get to see my favorite couple in different series.. not complaining.. can't get enough of SHK & SSH.. wonder if they will make this series 20 episodes instead of 16.. ahhaha.. !! * wink*

Dearest Mily, I got the expected (unconfirmed) lineup for all 3 networks (posted by members at DC Inside) for the rest of the year.

I closed my file accidently before saving it, I'll find it & post it here too.

Will recheck to see if these will go against each other; I think EOE will start first, but it's much longer soo...

Guest tisya

Hi SOY, thank you for starting this thread, I am a fan of Hye Kyo and now Hyun Bin.

Am amazed how fast this thread grow, its now on page 5 whoa!

I can't wait for the conference meetings and pictures of them together. Hurrah to this

drama.

Guest EnDlEsS88

NO WAY .... i cant believe it .... wow ... it is sooo gonnna be a hit .... cant wait ...^^

Guest kierelun

Filming has not started and what a huge pandemonium, by the time the drama ends this thread will swell to hundreds of pages. This excitement will lasts through 2009 and will attract a million viewers. Hope the script will be good to grip the audience to high ratings. Good luck to KyoBin for a successful drama with good ending, no deaths nor terminal illness please!

Guest bbabe925

송혜교-현빈, 노혜경-표민수 콤비 드라마서 호흡

[경향신문] 2008년 05월 06일(화) 오전 09:33 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

송혜교와 현빈이 드라마 ‘그들이 사는 세상’의 주인공으로 낙점됐다.

‘그들이 사는 세상’은 표민수 PD와 노희경 작가가 6년만에 콤비를 이뤄 드라마 제작 현장의 뒷이야기를 담아내는 드라마로 기획 단계부터 많은 관심을 받아왔다.

2008050609334620640_101409_01.jpg

제작사 YEG는 “현빈과 송혜교가 11월 방송 예정인 KBS 2TV 월화드라마 ‘그들이 사는 세상’의 주인공으로 캐스팅됐다”며 “두 배우는 드라마 PD 역을 맡아 숨가쁘게 돌아가는 드라마 제작 현장 한 가운데 서 있는 인물을 연기한다”고 6일 밝혔다.

KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘풀 하우스’에 이어 4년만에 드라마에 복귀하는 송혜교는 이 드라마에서 당차고 거침없는 성격을 가진 주준영 역을 맡았다.

현빈은 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘눈의 여왕’ 이후 2년 만에 드라마에 출연, 촉망받는 PD 정지오 역을 맡아 부드러운 카리스마를 선보일 계획이다.

송혜교는 표민수 감독과 ‘풀 하우스’ 에서 호흡을 맞춘 바 있고 현빈은 표민수 감독·노희경 작가와 함께하는 첫 작품이다.

‘그들이 사는 세상’은 11월 KBS에서 월화 미니시리즈로 방영될 예정이다.

<경향닷컴>

- 대한민국 희망언론! 경향신문, 구독신청(http://smile.khan.co.kr) -

ⓒ 경향신문 & 경향닷컴(www.khan.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

〈경향닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다.〉

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

송혜교-현빈 표민수 PD 신작서 랑데뷰!

[노컷뉴스] 2008년 05월 06일(화) 오전 09:29 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 조은별 기자]

2008050609294685870_093208_01.jpg

톱스타 송혜교와 현빈이 드라마 PD로 만난다.

송혜교와 현빈은 표민수PD와 노희경 작가 콤비가 하반기 KBS를 통해 선 보이는 드라마 ‘그들이 사는 세상’ (㈜ YEG 제작)의 주인공으로 캐스팅 돼 호흡을 맞춘다.

드라마 ‘그들이 사는 세상’ 은 스타 작가-PD군단인 노희경 표민수가 6년 만에 재회한 작품으로 기획 단계부터 관계자들의 이목을 집중시켰으며 특히 남녀주인공의 캐스팅이 오래 전부터 관심을 모았다.

두 배우는 이번 작품에서 드라마국 PD역을 맡아 숨가쁘게 돌아가는 드라마 제작 현장 한 가운데 서 있는 인물을 연기한다.

‘풀 하우스’ 이후 4년 만에 드라마에 복귀하는 송혜교(주준영 역)는 이번 작품을 통해 당차고 거침없는 성격을 보여주며 동시에 전문직 여성으로서의 성숙한 모습을 보여줄 예정이다.

섬세한 감정연기로 호평을 받았던 ‘눈의 여왕’ 이후 2년 만에 시청자들 앞으로 돌아오는 현빈(정지오 역) 역시 지적이고 촉망 받는 방송국 PD라는 새로운 역할에 도전함으로써 성숙미와 부드러운 카리스마를 통해 지금까지와는 또 다른 매력을 보여줄 것으로 기대된다.

드라마 ‘그들이 사는 세상’은 방송국의 드라마 제작 과정 전반을 볼 수 있는 전문직 드라마로 제작진은 각계 분야 스태프들의 노고를 재조명함으로써 제작국의 생동감을 생생하게 스케치 해 낸다는 계획이다.

mulgae@cbs.co.kr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

송혜교 안방극장 복귀, `표민수∙노희경 표` 드라마 캐스팅

2008050609293185998_101207_01.jpg

미국 독립영화 ‘페티쉬’를 촬영하고 돌아온 송혜교가 4년만에 브라운관에 복귀한다. 송혜교는 ‘표민수 PD∙노희경 작가’콤비로 제작 전부터 주목을 받고 있는 ‘그들이 사는 세상’의 주인공으로 캐스팅돼 2007년 1월 ‘눈의 여왕’이후 차기작을 기다리고 있던 현빈과 함께 연기한다. ‘그들이 사는 세상’은 숨가쁘게 돌아가는 드라마 제작현장을 생동감 있게 그릴 작품으로 송혜교와 현빈 모두 드라마 PD 역을 소화하게 된다. 제작사인 YEG에 따르면 “송혜교는 당차고 거침없는 성격의 전문직 PD 주준영 역을, 현빈은 지적이고 촉망 받는 정지오 역을 맡아 성숙한 연기를 선보이게 될 것”이라며 “이번 드라마를 통해 두 사람의 새로운 매력을 찾을 수 있을 것”이라고 기대감을 나타냈다. 연출을 맡은 표민수 PD는 “노희경 작가의 글이 섬세한 디테일이 강한 만큼 그 부분을 충족시키는 배우를 찾는데 초점을 맞췄다”며 “송혜교와 현빈 모두 연기력은 물론 스타성도 가지고 있어 캐스팅하게 됐다”고 밝혔다. 스타 제작진과 스타 배우들이 함께하는 ‘그들이 사는 세상’은 오는 11월 KBS 2TV 월화드라마를 통해 선보일 예정이다. [매경인터넷 ] •

[ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20080506104600579d8_113630_01.jpg

2008050609540699047_113608_01.jpg

20080506111325394a3_111325_01.jpg

20080506115456360g6_120043_01.jpg

20080506104606285b0_104606_01.jpg

2008050608115648694_082419_01.jpg

2008050600011.jpg

credit yahoo korea

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: OSEN 2008.05.06 07:50

English Translation Credit: Dahee Fanel

Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin, Returning To TV Through A Pyo Min Soo Drama

[OSEN=Reporter Son Nam Won] Top stars Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin (both 26) will star in the PD Pyo Min Soo-writer Noh Hee Kyung drama "The World They Live In". Song Hye Kyo, who has been concentrating on movies, such as "My Girl and I" (2005) and "Hwang Jini" (2007), will be returning to TV dramas for the first time in 4 years.

PD Pyo worked with Song Hye Kyo in "Full House", which was based on a girl's manhwa, and it was through that drama that Bi, Song Hye Kyo's co-star, became an acting star. He has also worked with writer Noh in "Which Star Are You From?". (Note: This is wrong. Noh Hee Kyung did NOT write "Which Star Are You From?".)

The rumours of Song Hye Kyo being cast in "The World They Live In" had already been circulating in the entertainment world since the beginning of the year. It has been revealed that PD Pyo sent the script for "The World They Live In" to Song Hye Kyo first, in hopes of her being cast as the female protagonist.

Hyun Bin, who gained popularity through "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" (2005), will be returning to acting 2 years after "Snow Queen" (2006). This will be his first time working with Song Hye Kyo.

mcgwire@osen.co.kr

Guest axxiss

wow! all i can say is that i'm so going to wait for this..

I really like Hyun Bin's dramas and ofcourse, Song hye gyo is perfect..

i want to see them together,,

Thanks for all the updating , helen dearie :D . I still can't believe this is true, can't wait the see more pics to come and I'm such a diehard fan of Hye Kyo and now get to see her onscreen again after a long wait. I'm just soooo happy, can't wait :w00t:

Guest ^w-nGz^

what is the story about? please update the front page once the summary of the drama is available~~ thank u~~ =)

i'm so excited with the news because i like hyunbin from mnikss hehehe....

even though i was hoping for him to work with kimsunah once more,

song hye kyo is a charming actress!! i love her works too...

^__^ can't wait.!!!

Guest trulymadlydeeply

feels like im winning the jackpot!!!!

hyun bin must've cried tears of joy inside to star alongside the beautiful song hye kyo. (=

Guest mandalaywith

200802040725171116_1.jpg

the exciting news actually is that it is written by Noh Hee Kyeong . :) she is an amazing writer , i wonder how the world of television making will be like in her writing.

Me too!I like watch to Noh Hee Kyeong Series.

I like to this drama Writer Noh Hee Kyeong&Pyo Min-soo PD.

Noh Hee Kyeong Series in one of My best like star Hyunbin casting!Wow!

like to Song Hye Kyo. :rolleyes:

I will Watch& support to this drama.

I'm so happy for both of them.

KBS2 will sell this drama in overseas and will definitely $$$,$$$,$$$.$$ a lot.

I agree you comm. :rolleyes:

thanks soy for starting this thread.. love the cast cant wait :w00t:

Thanks sweetsoy for starting the thread! ^muak chinsis!! So nice to see u here!!! miss u~~~ :blush:

This can be an interesting couple!!

I'm ready for some fastpaced bickering cutthroat world of PD action!!!

chinah,mookie

Nice to meet here.our support to this drama,hyunbin.^^

Soy:Thanks starting the thread.i will support this drama&help you.

^^ thanks for supporting this thread, mandalaywith :D

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40201&pt=nv

h213.jpg

SONG HYE KYO-HYUN BIN TO RETURN TO THE SMALL SCREEN AS PDS

Hallyu stars Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin will return side by side to the small screen as PDs.

The twosome has been cast as the leads in the upcoming KBS2 mini-series, 'The World that They Live In' (Writer Noh Hee Kyeong and director Pyo Min Soo) which is scheduled to air this upcoming November on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin will begin filming in June.

@Shanda

Guest ilovesnoopy

can't possibly wait that long...

but i guess i'll have to ... die trying at least ! :D:D

Archived