[Drama 2008] Worlds Within 그들이 사는 세상

Guest Soy

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

What did the PD and writer work on together? The names sound familiar, but I'm not sure where I saw them. ^^;

Writer No Hee-Kyeong (Goodbye Solo, More Beautiful Than A Flower, Solitude, Did We Really Love, Lie)

PD Pyo Min-soo (In-soon Is Pretty, Which Star Are You From?, Full House, Solitude, Lie)

I love the pairing, but I hope the script will be really good, because there's already "On Air" which focuses on drama making, and Son Ye Jin & Ji Jin Hee are leading a drama about news reporters too, no? And also, a couple years back "All About Eve" was about news reporters as well. So hopefully the script will be something different. What did the PD and writer work on together? The names sound familiar, but I'm not sure where I saw them. ^^;

The last production they work on together was 2002 KBS 고독Solitude / Go Dok with casting of Ryu Seung Beom and Lee Mi-sook

PD Pyo Min Su recent works include Full House, What Star Did You Come From, Insoon Is Pretty

writer NoH Hee Kyung recent works include More Beautiful Than Flowers , Goodbye Solo, Several Questions that Make Us Happy (this was a omnibus drama with short stories that link up the theme ).

Guest kdramafanusa

Reposting a translation of one of the reported news around mid-March; at that time, Sidus HQ said that the rumors of SHK accepting this project is untrue & that she's still in the process of reviewing it & hasn't made a decision yet.

Note that details (such as filming/aring schedules, character descriptions) might change by now. :)

---

Song Hye-kyo Collaborates with PD Pyo Min-soo

Disappearing after finishing "Full House" 4 years ago, Korean Wave star Song Hye-kyo is returning.

Song Hye-kyo will star in KBS 2TV drama set to air in the 2nd half of this year, it's named "The World Where They Live" (script: No Hee-kyeong, PD: Pyo Min-soo). This TV drama is the work of writer No Hee-kyeong and PD Pyo Min-soo, it's been talked about ever since the beginning stage of production. Just like "On Air" and " Women Of The Sun", this drama uses TV drama production as its backdrop.

Song Hye-kyo previously worked with PD Pyo Min-soo in TV drama "Full House". She will play a PD of TV dramas.

The lead actor starring alongside Song Hye-kyo is still being cast, a superstar will work with her. Filming will start at the end of June or the beginning of July.

Whoaaaaaa...so glad that they both have a new drama. HyunBin is cute & SHK is pretty - I think they would have a great chemistry on screen. I'll be into this team-up. I'm sure this drama will be great. Looking forward to this series. :D

Guest mily2

thank you helen & shirley and everyone for the info.. I am super excited.. I'm such a fan of SHK and of the writer.. can't wait to watch.. I've been waiting for the writer's new work.. and I'm sure she will do wonder to SHK and allow her to really transform.. like she did to KMH in Goodbye solo.. can't wait for SHK to shine!! :blush:.. and if anything.. we have a gorgeous couple to stare at twice a week!! * fangirl mode*.. hehehe

thank you helen & shirley and everyone for the info.. I am super excited.. I'm such a fan of SHK and of the writer.. can't wait to watch.. I've been waiting for the writer's new work.. and I'm sure she will do wonder to SHK and allow her to really transform.. like she did to KMH in Goodbye solo.. can't wait for SHK to shine!! :blush:.. and if anything.. we have a gorgeous couple to stare at twice a week!! * fangirl mode*.. hehehe

i hope WITH S2 will sub this series when it airs *pretty please*

Guest SiLvErWiNg

OMG! There's a thread to this drama already. Thank you Soy for starting this lovely thread. Such wonderful news. Can't wait any longer. Must see. And thanks to all the fans for the great info.

May I know who is going to be subbing this drama?

Guest kdramafanusa

the exciting news actually is that it is written by Noh Hee Kyeong . :) she is an amazing writer , i wonder how the world of television making will be like in her writing.

Yes. :) Great minds think alike. Heehee.

Oh Shirley, we posted at the same time. :)

Hi Mily, I'm looking forward to this as well...

Soy, thanks for starting this thread. :)

^^me too , i was wondering when will writer Noh be back , i think it is a privilege for the cast to be in a writer noh production^^and they should be abe to soar high with her script . ohh i think Bae Jong Ok also is in the cast . yipee

Guest kdramafanusa

^^me too , i was wondering when will writer Noh be back , i think it is a privilege for the cast to be in a writer noh production^^and they should be abe to soar high with her script . ohh i think Bae Jong Ok also is in the cast . yipee

Another yes!!! She's amazing too. :)

Guest bbabe925

Thkz Soy for starting this thread~ I'm so excited~ bounce1.gifHyun Bin is my favorite and Song Hye Kyo too~4kayo11.gif

Amazing great pairing!! it's gonna be a hit! :wub::wub:

Guest ~XoX~

Thank you for the news!

I can tell that this drama is going to be big (well, at least here on soompi).

I'm actually really excited for this drama too.

Guest dionne_wu

Put Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo together? What a combi!

Hoping it won't flop under all the hype though.

Pinch me, poke me, smack me upside head...

Am I dreaming? Are they really being paired together? Woah! Wow!

Hyun Bin was awesome in Samsoon and Kyo, well she was awesome in Full House. Cannot wait to see this one.

Kudos to the casting director, you did well!

Archived