[Drama 2008] Worlds Within 그들이 사는 세상

Guest Soy

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainidy

I'm both of their biggest fan and was looking forward to both of them teaming up in a drama. I'm so happy! Can' wait to see this.

Guest ripgal

The cast combo looks amazingly attractive..

Haven't seen SHK in a very long time.. I'm looking forward to her tandem with Hyun Bin..

Guest xprinessx824

OMG.....This is going to be a hot drama......Two goregous people....I can't wait.

STFU!

This is so unexpected but so very pleasant at the same time. SHK and HB in a drama together is ridikidonk. The only thing that could have possibly been better is if it had been Won Bin and SHK, that's a whole 'nother fantasy for another time.

I just want to hear more about the plot. I'm thrilled to bits though.

Guest charles0702

i can't wait for this drama to air.. i want november to already be here.. 4 years and shk is finally back with a drama.. :lol:

Guest kleo

i'm exciting for this collaboration as well. i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this too. i've been waiting for this pairing.

Guest charles0702

^^^

my dear putrin sis.. i love your thinking.. :lol: i am so hoping this will be a romantic comedy with some bickering :lol:

I am so happy that this will finally happen. SO when to they start filming this?

yasmin sis.. i thought i read november somewhere in our thread.. correct me if i am wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest imurnumba1fan

gahhhh..

all the way til novemberr!

can't waittt<3

DEFINATELY lookin forward to ittt.

^^^

my dear putrin sis.. i love your thinking.. :lol: i am so hoping this will be a romantic comedy with some bickering :lol:

yasmin sis.. i thought i read november somewhere in our thread.. correct me if i am wrong :sweatingbullets:

hi tammie dear.... we miss your posts at our beloved thread there :)

and may i add.... shooting will start end Jun / early Jul 08....

wooooo hooooo.... can't wait for them to appear together... wanna see the H2 chemistry :sweatingbullets:

PD : Pyo Min-soo

Writer : Noh Hee-kyeong

200802040725171116_1.jpg

the exciting news actually is that it is written by Noh Hee Kyeong . :) she is an amazing writer , i wonder how the world of television making will be like in her writing.

Guest charles0702

putrin sis.. are you serious? shooting will be starting that early? :lol: i wanna see the hyun bin-kyo chemistry.. :w00t::w00t: great producer, great writer, great cast = great drama :lol: p.s. our prayers have been answered putrin sis.. i have been wishing and hoping these two will get to collaborate. B)

Guest crystal_t33rs

I love the pairing, but I hope the script will be really good, because there's already "On Air" which focuses on drama making, and Son Ye Jin & Ji Jin Hee are leading a drama about news reporters too, no? And also, a couple years back "All About Eve" was about news reporters as well. So hopefully the script will be something different. What did the PD and writer work on together? The names sound familiar, but I'm not sure where I saw them. ^^;

Guest belle90

Wow!! What a great news!!

Definately a must watch drama!!

Can't wait to see their chemistry...haha must be great!!

Guest moochie

It's really great news! Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin in a tv series. What a comeback for both of them. Now I'm already excited.

Archived