[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest corinnachia

wow... 3 big stars in this drama.... It's a shame that only 1 can end up with the lead actress... :(

Still, I'll definitely watch this drama... It is definitely my most anticipated drama for next year!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most anticipated 2009 drama indeed....with my 2 favorite actors, Lee Seon-gyun (aka The Voice) and Kang Ji-hwan,.....oh I'm so watching this !

But wished the lead actress could be other.....

dudes. for real? no way. KJH and YKS in the same drama? i'm going to have a seizure. who's the girl? she doesn't match any of them. maybe the 3 guys play protagonists and she's antagonist and they set out to destroy her. :ph34r: ok i digress..

Triple is officially awesome :D I have to agree. Lee Seon-kyun is joind by Yoon Kye-sang who is one of my favorite actors (loved him in Who Are You. He did such an amazing job portraying 2 different characters). And now they have cast Kang Ji-hwan who was good in HGD. They are going to have great chemistry on screen.

i so like the casting of KJH, LSG, & YKS. never heard of the lead girl, i hope she is good. sorry, but can someone please update the 1st post? it was confusing at 1st. thanks.

News sharing - upcoming tv drama by MBC [Triple]

20081001164823478c4_170027_0.jpg

'커프' 이윤정 PD 연출 '트리플', 내년 5월로 방영 연기

News Headline : Triple is postpond to air in May 2009, announced by the PD

News Article at Yahoo.Kr on 2008.10.01

Simple translation of the news:

《Triple》 was expected to air in Jan 2009, but due to some changes in the airing schedule, MBC decided to postpond the airing of this drama from Jan 2009 till May 2009. It is expected to start shooting in Feb 2009.

YOON Kye-Sang and LEE Seon-kyun are casted as ad-agency executivies. KANG Ji-hwan will take on the MALE LEAD role of a short-track speed skater.

TRIPLE To Be Delayed Till May 2009

October 2, 2008 by coolsmurf

he broadcast of “Triple” directed by Lee Yoon Jung of “Coffee Shop 1st Prince” fame has been delayed. It is now scheduled for a May 2009 broadcast.

“Triple” is a story between figure skaters and advertising executives. It was originally scheduled to be aired in January 2009. It has now been pushed back to May 2009 after MBC made some changes to it’s broadcasting schedule.

A MBC representative said yesterday, “The delay in broadcast is a good thing for us. We can now recheck the script in detail and can prepare for it even better with the additional time.” Fans have been looking forward to this even more after Kang Ji Hwan was added to the cast recently, already comprising of Yoon Kye Sang, Lee Sun Gyun and newbie actress Min Hyo Rin.

dudes. for real? no way. KJH and YKS in the same drama? i'm going to have a seizure. who's the girl? she doesn't match any of them. maybe the 3 guys play protagonists and she's antagonist and they set out to destroy her. :ph34r: ok i digress..

hahaha.. we have the same idea...!! the three leader set out to destry the girl..!! hehe...

pity that girl.. but at least no roman scenes between her with three lead actors..!! hehe...

• 3 months later...
Guest sophia76

news about the drama

Credits dramabeans and OSEN

Min Hyo-rin takes to the ice

minhyorin4.jpg

With a few months before filming begins, kpop singer and newb actress Min Hyo-rin is training heavily for her role as a figure skater in this summer’s sports drama Triple, putting in as much as ten-hour days on the ice. She began training as soon as she was cast in mid-2008, which means that by the time the drama airs in June 2009, she will have about a year of intensive training under her belt.

Given that Min Hyo-rin is the star, though, she has been rather overshadowed by her more famous co-stars and director. After all, she’s famous mostly for her nose, while Kang Ji-hwan (Hong Gil Dong), Yoon Kye-sang (Who Are You), and Lee Seon-kyun (Coffee Prince) all came off multiple drama series and film projects in the past year alone.

I’ll admit to looking forward to Triple with an absurd amount of anticipation. It’s got a potentially silly-sounding premise, but given its director and cast, I think it’s got a shot at rising above its fangirly foundation. (Lee Yoon-jung is probably the perfect director for a sports-romance series like this, given her deft touch with young love in Coffee Prince and the skill she showed in depicting sports psychology with Taereung National Village.) And as cute as the boys of Boys Before Flowers may be, here we’re talking three heartthrobby men — who can act!

Min Hyo-who?

(The usual caveat, of course: If she turns out to be good I will be completely happy to admit it.)

credits http://www.dramabeans.com/

Even if it got delayed, it won't change my anticipation for this. I'm looking forward to these three hot men. And I want to see something new from KJH after his HGD drama. And also for YKS after his Who Are You drama. I didn't get to watch KJH movie Rough Cut that's why I'm this excited.

Min Hyo Rin Training Hard To Be Like Kim Yu-Na

January 10, 2009 by coolsmurf

It was revealed that newbie actress, Min Hyo Rin has been training vigorously in skating on ice for at least 10 hours and above daily since being confirmed as the female lead in MBC Triple as a figure skater which will air this summer.

Triple will be the first Korean drama that revolves around figure skating and is directed by Lee Yoon Jung whose previous work was Coffee Shop 1st Prince. The surpise naming of Min Hyo Rin as the female lead came under heavy scrutiny. Many wondered if it was the right move since she was a rookie and her role was an important one. But Min Hyo Rin has been working herself hard in learning figure skating since May 2008 in order to look like a pro on ice.

Min Hyo Rin’s agency, Xtown Entertainment said, “Although she doesn’t have any ice skating experience to begin with, her ice skating ability has improved tremendously over the past few months after some intense practise.”

Min Hyo Rin herself expressed, “I got some bruises here and there while learning ice skating. There were times when I felt tired and sick of it. But I am still very enthusiastic about this because it’s my first drama. Just like Kim Yu-Na (famous korean figure skater) who is loved by the whole nation, I hope that this figure skating drama would be loved by everyone too. I will give my all.” Besides Min Hyo Rin, her other co-stars include Kang Ji Hwa, Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Sun Gyun. Triple is estimated to greet viewers in June 2009 through MBC.

credit: http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/...-na/#more-12260

Archived