[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Source: HanCinema

actually what i read was it is the intention of the production company to asked Jeong il woo but his management company havent agree yet .and even if they do why will he drop Triple .since he trained so hard for it and ..also Iljimae will probably be next year .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

actually what i read was it is the intention of the production company to asked Jeong il woo but his management company havent agree yet .and even if they do why will he drop Triple .since he trained so hard for it and ..also Iljimae will probably be next year .

Hi Shirley, thanks for the additional details.

I only posted the the piece from HanCinema, I didn't get a chance to look into it.

• 1 month later...
Guest yeohweping

20080819131010.900.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/music/view...2&cp=newsen

연기자 겸업을 선언한 남규리가 예정대로 함께 참여할 것으로 알려진 가운데 남규리는 영화 '고死: 피의 중간고사' 무대 인사와 함께 3집 녹음 작업에 참여하는 등 빠듯한 일정을 소화하고 있다.

향후 출연 예정인 드라마 '트리플' 촬영과 씨야 3집 활동의 스케줄을 조율해 가수와 연기 활동을 병행한다는 입장이다.

Nam Gyu Ri will be joining the cast of Triple.

Guest huangsy

http://media.daum.net/entertain/music/view...2&cp=newsen

연기자 겸업을 선언한 남규리가 예정대로 함께 참여할 것으로 알려진 가운데 남규리는 영화 '고死: 피의 중간고사' 무대 인사와 함께 3집 녹음 작업에 참여하는 등 빠듯한 일정을 소화하고 있다.

향후 출연 예정인 드라마 '트리플' 촬영과 씨야 3집 활동의 스케줄을 조율해 가수와 연기 활동을 병행한다는 입장이다.

Nam Gyu Ri will be joining the cast of Triple.

I dont think she has been cast in Triple, mebbe involved in the OST ?

Guest yeohweping

촬영 Means : filming

과 Means : and

향후 출연 예정인 드라마 '트리플' 촬영과 씨야 3집 활동의

So it means that Nam Gyu Ri is filming the drama 'Triple' while preparing for Seeya's third album at the same time.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: JavaBeans

Triple-teaming the Triple team

August 19th, 2008 // by javabeans

2008081984667_2008081930841.jpg

(Yeah, the headlines a bit of a stretch. But I couldnt resist.)

Wha? Lee Seon-kyun is going to be in MBCs figure-skating trendy drama Triple?

I mean, I guess it kind of makes sense. Hed starred in director Lee Yoon-jungs earlier series Taereung National Village (part of MBCs Best Theater anthology). Following that, hed agreed immediately to appear in Coffee Prince when she was planning that series. Now that shes planning her next series, why not cast an actor with whom shes had a good working relationship? Thisll be Lee Yoon-jungs third drama series, and the third time she teams with Lee Seon-kyun.

Still, Triple seems like an odd choice, at least at first glance. (He should be moving on and doing hard-boiled crime thrillers and spare indie dramas with guys like Jang Dong-gun!) In this drama series, hes been cast in the role of an ad agency exec whos described as straightforward and honest with a sensitive side (so, like most of his roles then). The drama stars rookie actress Min Hyo-rin as its young figure-skating lead, but Jung Il-woo has been removed from the casting list (he was to play a speed skater) following his jump to another MBC series, Iljimae.

Ill probably be watching Triple when it airs in January, but Im on the fence as to whether itll be candy-coated fun, or a train wreck in the making.

Via Hankyung.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Maybe Triple will be watchable after all

September 10th, 2008 // by javabeans

200809110222.jpg

Wait, what in the hey-what-now?

Yoon Kye-sang has been cast in the figure-skating trendy drama, helmed by the director of Coffee Prince, Triple?

First, talented director Lee Yoon-jung managed to sway Lee Seon-kyun (Coffee Prince, My Sweet Seoul) into joining her for this latest drama venture, featuring a young and inexperienced new singer in her acting debut, Min Hyo-rin of the “luxury nose.” Now she’s got Yoon Kye-sang (Who Are You?, Crazy in Love) onboard as well.

(I loved Yoon Kye-sang in Who Are You? Was it a groundbreaking or even artistically challenging drama? No. But it was poignant and often engagingly funny, and he was the best thing in it.)

Yoon Kye-sang is described as taking the lead male role, but it doesn’t sound like he’s taking Jung Il-woo’s recently vacated spot as a speed skater. Instead, he’s one of three employees in an ad agency (another being played by Lee Seon-kyun).

Huh. Triple just jumped up from being an embarrassing guilty pleasure to being a shameless guilty pleasure. Although I’m still not sold on Min Hyo-rin. Can we ditch her and just have our two lovely leading men fall in love instead? It’ll be like Coffee Prince: What Could Have Been if the Girl Who Looked Like A Dude Was Actually A Dude (on Skates).

Triple is scheduled for a January premiere on MBC.

Via DongA.com

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe Triple will be watchable after all

September 10th, 2008 // by javabeans

Wait, what in the hey-what-now?

Yoon Kye-sang has been cast in the figure-skating trendy drama, helmed by the director of Coffee Prince, Triple?

Triple is scheduled for a January premiere on MBC.

Via DongA.com

Saw the latest news about this drama and it seems like that YOON KyeSang is confirmed to take up a role.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

news credit to Yahoo.Kr (2008.9/22)

Guest kdramafanusa

Triple is officially awesome

September 25th, 2008 // by javabeans

2008092523008167183_1.jpg

…and it hasn’t even aired yet!

That’s it. Triple has just shot up — over Song Hye-gyo and Hyun Bin, over the Korean Hana Yori Dango — as my new most anticipated drama. Because on top of casting Lee Seon-kyun, then following with Yoon Kye-sang, they’ve now rounded out their lead trio with…

Kang Ji-hwan!

I don’t know if I could’ve picked a dreamier ideal dream lineup. Sure, there are a few other actors I’d put in my “top picks” bag, but these three are at the top of the list of those still doing dramas.

And lest I sound like a hormonally driven fangirl (which, hey, don’t judge), all three are actually — gasp! — good actors.

They all bring a different kind of energy, which should be interesting to see together. Kang Ji-hwan has done both slapstick and tearjerker — he can be goofy and comically spot-on, but turn on a dime into heart-wrenchingly intense. Lee Seon-kyun has spent much of his recent career playing to type as the reserved, thoughtful introvert. And Yoon Kye-sang can be both outrageous and wonderfully emotive.

Kang Ji-hwan will take on the role of a short-track speed skater (talk about upgrading, huh?), while Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Seon-kyun are ad-agency execs. With the three male stars being so much older than young newbie actress Min Hyo-rin, who barely registers a blip on the radar in comparison, I’m starting to think (hope?) that the tone of Triple won’t skew quite as young (read: green and awkward) as previously feared.

Now we can only wait to see what Coffee Prince producer/director Lee Yoon-jung whips up. For the first time, I look on Triple without dread.

Via OSEN

I'm so going to watch this... Now this is what I would call an irresistible drama. Our sexy-voice-coffee-prince ahjushi, GOD-who-are-you and now my I-Lube-you. Triple the dose of happiness for us. Gotta love PD Lee Yoon Jung. This woman knows how to get the girls tuned in. XD

I'm really really looking forward to this drama because it's about figure skating, which I love and also because of the excellent male lineup. Plus Lee Yoon Jung PD! Hopefully Min Hyorin will be able to hold her own. I'm a little nervous about her, but will reserve judgment until I see for myself.

I agree with Javabeans on this one. With the 3 male leads this is my most anticipated Kdrama. Even if the story is not so great their acting abilities will make it worth my time.

Guest aircastles

It seems as if the first post needs to be updated because of the casting changes.

But this drama (because of KJH and YKS) seems like it's topping my "most-anticipated" list. Can't wait! (Plus, on a shallow note, there's eye candy!)

WOW! i didn't know that the THREAD for this is already made!

WOW! someone should change the first post, JungIlWoo is still on the CAST LIST... so that PEOPLE could see that 3 BIG STARS are going to act in the DRAMA!! WOW! really excited with this!

Yoon Kye Sang , Kang Ji Hwan & Lee Sun Gyun! NICE! :lol:

Archived