[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest o-cha

an addition to the cast.

credit: dramabeans

Newest addition to Triple completes main cast

April 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

kimhee01.jpg

A fresh face has been added to MBC’s Triple: 27-year-old actress and model Kim Hee, a rising “CF queen” who’s been seen in advertisements for numerous brands like Lotte, Anycall, Basic House, KTF, Yahoo, and Missha cosmetics.

Kim doesn’t play a skater; she’s the sole female (lucky her!) out of the characters in the advertising firm, working alongside fellow ad execs Yoon Kye-sang, Lee Jung-jae, and Lee Seon-kyun. Her character is described as free-spirited and positive, whose brightness cheers those around her.

PD Lee Yoon-jung explained that she’d watched Kim Hee in a short film and thought, “She’s it.” Kim was cast immediately.

With the “triple” (or trio) of male leads set in stone, Kim Hee’s casting rounds out the female trio as she joins Lee Hana and Min Hyo-rin. Personally, I think the strength of the men far outweighs the women’s in both talent and appeal, but given that this drama’s viewership will probably skew heavily toward the female set, maybe that’s the intention.

Triple premieres June 11.

Via OSEN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o-cha

thanks for the casting update MWShin...

Kim Sang Ho is funny..can't wait to see him play the comedic coach.

Ohh that guy Song Jung Ki is cute...I think he'll look good alongside Min Hyo Rin.

Guest MWshin

Thanks 'kdramafanusa' for pictures.

You are so fast. I checked the link you provided, this news with pics were just posted today morning. :D

Brief translation by my Korean friend - Chriss ^^ Thanks a lot!

Today (21/4/09) was the first day that all 3 main actors of drama 'Triple' came out together.

They were preparing to take the film.

The clothes that 3 main being worn today were focused.

As Kyesang's jacket, it's quite simple but people thought it's so fashionable. ^^

P.S. I hope you guys understand my English. :sweatingbullets:

riehae - Out of 3 male main actors, I guess you know who interests me the most...hehe...so I think I understand how you feel. But I respect to his decision making, he knows which role suits him. ^^

Lee Jung-Jae is very talented actor.

(My POV, it's very honor for Kyesang to act in the same drama with him. I'm sure he will take this opportunity to learn many many things from Lee Jung-Jae :) )

Lee Seon-kyun, ahhh! I like him from coffee prince. He's such a cute guy.

This drama is gonna be interested more and more I think.

I can't wait to watch this drama.

Guest kenderkin88

Ahaha, three of my favourite actors.. They look adorable in those pictures. I can't wait to see their chemistry!

This drama is either going to be awesome or awful. I'm seriously hoping for the former. :wub:

Guest matdayditngoe

Thanks kdramafanusa for the updated pictures.

Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Jung-jae are the most favorite actors of mine so I am waiting their new drama after "Who are you" and "Air city" day-to-day. But I think I don't like Lee Jung-jae's new hair, it looks rather dull-headed.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: MBC AMERICA :: Global News 2009.04.22 08:47:12

The three handsome male leads of <Triple>

*first broadcast: June 10, 2009 (after Cinderella Man)

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/200904211016241_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/200904211016242_P.JPG

The three handsome male leads of <Triple> : Lee Jeong-jae, Lee Seon-gyun and Yun Gye-sang

On June 10, the first episode of MBC's newest Wed/Thurs drama <Triple> (script by Oh Su-jin, directed by Lee Yun-jeong) will air. This drama is about the dreams and loves of a figure skater and three passionate men from the advertising industry. Directed by Lee Yun-jeong of <Coffee Prince>, it is expected to have her characteristic sensitive and warm touch.

Filming in an actual famous advertising firm "Geum-gang-oh-gil-bi" Group, located in Shin-sa-dong and known for its sophisticated interior, are the three romantic male leads Lee Jeong-jae, Yun Gye-sang and Lee Seong-gyun.

Lee Yun-jeong's directing style is to hold sufficient rehearsals for each scene and discuss at length with the actors how they will act everything out. Lee Seong-gyun's comic line "Come in, pweeze," causes laughter on the set each time.

All three actors sport a clean-cut fashion style, each with their distinctive personality. Lee Jeong-jae's fashion focuses on a sharp jacket, Lee Seong-gyun is fashionable and Yun Gye-sang shows off a simple style. The only woman on the four-person advertising team, Sang-hee (acted by Kim Hui) tries harder in the presence of her seniors.

The realistic portrayal of an advertising firm, the fiercely competitive PT and creativity, doubled up with life on the ice are the main focuses of the drama <Triple>. This four-person advertising team will give everything they have to show to the viewers the arduous process task of creating a single advertisement.

Guest ripgal

Lee Seon Gyeon will be romantically involved with 4 ladies in Triple

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-310578-1-1.html

It is said that LSG will be romantically involved with 4 female characters at the same time in his upcoming drama Triple.

He will be involved with the characters played by Seon Yeh, Kim Bo Kyung, Shim Il Young and Min Hyo Rin at the same time.

credits: link above

---

Goodness I'm shocked! Is he gonna be a playboy or something? :w00t:

Who is Lee Jung Jae getting? hehehe...XD

Guest hjkomo

It is said that LSG will be romantically involved with 4 female characters at the same time in his upcoming drama Triple.

He will be involved with the characters played by Seon Yeh, Kim Bo Kyung, Shim Il Young and Min Hyo Rin at the same time.

---

Omo! That'll be interesting!

But doesn't LJJ look like the player here? That mischievous smile! :D

200904211016242p.jpg

Glad they're not sporting the Gu Jun Pyo pa ma...though, YKS's hair is a bit iffy. :sweatingbullets:

Guest o-cha

---

Woaahhh....now that would be something! Lee Seon Gyeon with the 4 female characters??? that's something to see for sure.

hjkomo : Me too...at least it's not Goo Joon Pyo pama...:lol:

Guest riehae

I only know of the cast.

Maybe it's also good that there are new faces in the casts.

It makes it more fresh.

Hope it will turn out well.

Guest MWshin

Thanks for nice pics, kdramafanusa.

Kim Hee feels acting is very difficult.. but Kye Sang and other acotors help her out with kindness.

She will fall in love with Lee, Sun Gyun in the drama. :)

Thanks to Chriss for very short translation.. :P

Guest o-cha

thanks for the new pics kdramafanusa. Looks like we'll get a few laughs from Kim Hee's character in the drama :lol:

Archived