[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LJJ back in action. It's been a while since his last drama.

Hopefully, this will get more finalized soon. Even just the cast.

I'm still not sure who is casted in here... who is who and other stuff.

I am so excited with the news that LJJ joins a new drama. however, I am worried because the female lead is a rockie and does not have good acting experience (as some one commented about her CF in dramabeans). Also, the chance to cast another good and experienced actress as a supporting actress to that young and less experienced actress is very little (am thinking back about EOE when another young and not-good-at-acting actress kind of ruined my enthusiasm for the drama after all). Forgive me, I am so looking forwards to this drama as this is the come back drama of Coffee's Prince PD, surely I will support her with all me. So far I love and love the three leads, but, WTH with this young female lead. I don't know, hope that she would be good in this drama and hope that they can cast more good actresses.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Javabeans

Lee Hana added to Triple

March 5th, 2009 // by javabeans

PP09030600014.JPG

And the cast just keeps growing. Lee Hana (Women in the Sun, Merry vs. Daegu Battle) is the latest addition to figure-skating drama Triple, which already has to its name actors Lee Jung-jae, Yoon Kye-sang, Lee Seon-kyun, and Min Hyo-rin.

Her character is a figure-skating coach who was once a top skater herself, having won an Olympic gold medal and been #1 in the world. (More so than Min Hyo-rin’s young skater, Lee Hana’s may be the more Kim Yuna-esque character, projected about a decade into the future — and infused with an aspirational tinge, perhaps.) The character’s personality is described as bright and lovable off the ice, but strict and attentive at work.

I like Lee Hana, but I don’t really have an opinion on this bit of casting. One potential silver lining is that with more attention given to this “older” generation of actors, it’s seeming less and less likely that Min Hyo-rin and the young set will be the focus of the drama, which is reassuring.

Via E Daily

Guest ripgal

I'm not that keen on Lee Ha Na being cast along the guys... don't know why. It's not like I dislike her, or she's a bad actress or anything.. hmm... what is it?

Wellz, whatever...with Lee Jung Jae, I will watch anything! ANYTHING!

Guest joicy

^ Chingu: same here. I will watch any show of his. Just ... don't like the female cast much. Though I used to like Lee Hana, I think her acting was plain sometimes (no offense to her fans).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hnitao

Oh, finally there are some pic about this Drama..

i felt like they are filming secretly.. seems not there is not much news.....

thanks. for the pic! :)

Guest ovette

WOW pictures!! finally!! im also excited about this :) i love the cast.. it's major. 3 hotties and Lee Hana.. she's definitely to watch out for. i was completely blown away by her acting in WitS. totally different from her previous roles so im very much looking forward to see her here. :)

i also wanna see the fruit of Hyorin's hardwork... her pretty face is fit for a figure skater :) im glad she chose to shift from music to drama scene :)

Guest kdramafanusa

First broadcast is June 11th.

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

*첫 방송 : 2009년 6월 11일(수) 9시 55분

Planning 기획 : Choi Chang-Wook 최창욱, Oh Gyung-Hoon 오경훈

Script 극본 : Lee Jung-Ah 이정아, Oh Soo-Jin오수진

Directing 연출 : Lee Yoon-Jung 이윤정

Cast 출연 : Lee Jung-Jae 이정재, Min Hyo-Rin 민효린, Lee Seon-Gyun 이선균, Yoon Gye-Sang 윤계상, Lee Ha-Na 이하나, Kim Hee 김희, Song Joong-Gi 송중기

PR 홍보 : Oh Jin-Yi 오진이

~~~~

ETA: Javabeans' writeup

Source: Javabeans

First stills from Triple

April 9th, 2009 // by javabeans

There are two more months till MBC’s Triple airs, and now we get our first look at our main character, Min Hyo-rin, who’s frankly taken a bit of a publicity backseat compared to her more famous co-stars (Lee Hana, Lee Jung-jae, Lee Seon-kyun, Yoon Kye-sang).

Filming commenced for the series in March, and recently took its cameras to rink for the first on-ice shoots. All the main players listed above (as well as Park So-hyun in the role of a skating coach) were present as Min Hyo-rin shot her scene.

In the drama, Min Hyo-rin’s character is high school student “Haru,” who trains intensely and displays strong talent as a figure skater. Min even shed tears afterward from the emotion of this first ice-rink shoot, particularly at the words of encouragement and praise from PD Lee Yoon-jung.

Sure, the drama is riding the Kim Yuna wave, but I don’t think that has to be a bad thing. It’s not like it’s a last-minute drama slapped together carelessly to capitalize on a passing trend — after all, it’s had nearly a year to prepare. Also, with the exception of Min, the actors range from pretty good to excellent, while you have a gifted director with proven talent at portraying athletes and sports psychology, and a successful drama writer and romance novelist penning the scripts.

On the other hand, I’m going to make a concerted effort not to hype up the drama (anymore) until it actually airs. I don’t think I could handle the disappointment. (*sob*)

(Note: All the new wave of articles list the premiere date for June 11, instead of the 10th as formerly indicated. As this is a Wednesday-Thursday series and the 11th is a Thursday, I’m not quite sure what’s up with the date, but this is just something to keep in mind.)

Via OSEN

Guest o-cha

thanks yeohweping.

Finally some pictures....I can't wait for this drama.

June 11 ! Thanks for the info kdramafanusa.

Guest prita

Oh pictures, finally....thanks yeohweping ^^

I hope this will be a good drama, and I really can't wait.....2 months to go is too long for me :huh:

Guest kdramafanusa

20090410101501.JPG

200904101015341.JPG

^ First Broadcast is now listed as June 10th.

*첫 방송 : 2009년 6월 10일(수) 9시 55분 예정

Planning 기획 : Choi Chang-Wook 최창욱, Oh Gyung-Hoon 오경훈

Script 극본 : Lee Jung-Ah 이정아, Oh Soo-Jin오수진

Directing 연출 : Lee Yoon-Jung 이윤정

Cast 출연 : Lee Jung-Jae 이정재, Min Hyo-Rin 민효린, Lee Seon-Gyun 이선균, Yoon Gye-Sang 윤계상, Lee Ha-Na 이하나, Kim Hee 김희, Song Joong-Gi 송중기

PR 홍보 : Oh Jin-Yi 오진이

Source: http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

Guest o-cha

thanks kdramafanusa

ooh I like seeing Lee Ha Na and Yoon Kye Sang there...hmmm maybe they'll be a pair? Anyway Kye Sang looks cute holding the bear.

Guest riehae

I was actually looking forward to this one.

But now, not so much anymore.

First of all, it has a lot to do with the casting.

Archived