[OFFICIAL] Gong Minji (공민지) Thread

Guest Rachel Lee.

alex68812: i know what you mean. i find it ridiculous that they target minji & CL when it would be the most reasonable to bash parkbom (although i don't think ANY of them have done anything near wrong) since she's had the most public interactions w/ the bang boys. but it's funny that they wouldn't DARE bash parkbom despite that fact, simply because they know that the other yg men wouldn't stand for it. so they settle for cursing off the other two "vulnerable" ones.

I think it's because many VIPs are around the age of Minji and CL so they feel more "competitive" with them. But since Bom is older than Big Bang, they don't feel as 'protective' when its Bom and big bang

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ITT_L0VER

i can't wait for her debut!

ever since i heard of her

i've been waiting!

&& now its finally happening!! :D

MinJi Unnie Fighting!!

I really like her. Heck, I really like all of them. The girl groups these days are getting too ___ Fill in blank_. So I'm really excited for them.

But I think she's too young in a way too. I really do feel her talent for dancing and singing is amazing, but I just think producers should wait for their trainee to atleast finish developing a bit.

I assume she probably wants to debut ASAP, who doesn't? But she should experiment more with the stage, the media, and basically the life of a singer/celeb. Especially since she's debuting under such a huge label company that the biggest stars came out of. She also needs her childhood, her teenage years, her experience, and a chance to mature out of the public eye.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Irrationallyrational

This is her time, and the girls are so freaking talented each of them. With big bang's name backing them up, and their own skills, there's not a lot of debut pressure as there was on bb; mega worried if they're first album would fail etc.

Guest Xiao Ryn

I love her. She is so talent though she just 15

I can't understand why some people become her anti fan just because G-dragon lend her his stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Well today was the first time I heard of this girl and them making like a big bang girl group thing, haha. And I have a feeling they are going to be sick! LOL xD Anyways damm she is so young :o Well she is the same age as me haha XD But like I'm a big fan of GD too, like I might be like omg he favorites her, that lucky bish LOLL. But I won't go over the top and crossing the line, and start hating her just because he favors her.Those antifans are just so immature = =;; Like I feel jealous of her, but her to gd is just like brother and sister relationship so i don't really care haha. anyways I hope this issue wouldn't effect the debut ;; But this girl is talented. I heard her rapping and it's pretty good. But wow the age gaps are prettyyyy big, but I still can't wait till this group debuts! :D! I hope I can be blown away in April when they debut ^-^!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bebe_Ji

omg

those vips have to settle down!

there's like a -0 chances of them dating or anything (just saying >.<)... besides she's wayy to young and she's like a little sister to him.

I don't think gd favors her as much as you guys think.

like very very special. he prob watching out for all the girls since he helped them so much.

but dang i can't wait for their debut!!!!

they sound soo interesting. people in yg has got to stop postponing debut dates.. XD

Guest jeehyun.kim

OMG IS THAT TWITCH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (from so you think you can dance) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) srry.. had a small random spazz..

wow shes shoooo young.. T.T she's cute tho :) can't wait for them to come outttt

She's so cute!! And very talented!! :) I feel old though and talentless D: (she's four years younger than me)...but I definitely can't wait till she debuts!!

i still don't understand why people make such a big deal outta something so small...such as GD's glasses? and how do people even know those are GD's? did she state it herself? if not...then how do they know if it's his or if she bought one herself? YG family members practically own same/similar items.

anyways, whatever it's just a sunglass. get over it. i bet outside of big bang they probably share their items with other YG family members they just don't say it...and they don't need to say it.

Archived