오늘 촬영너무 재밌었어요^^ Go ELLE!!

Today's shoot was really interesting ^^ GO ELLE

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: EROMAKNAE.wordpress.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is random but I just read that the winners of the NY Times Square tickets (up to 5,000) will be chosen at random, and then 5 will be chosen at rando from those for backstage passes :( I feel like I wasted time filling out a meaningful entry.. :(

Guest dragon-rider

This is random but I just read that the winners of the NY Times Square tickets (up to 5,000) will be chosen at random, and then 5 will be chosen at rando from those for backstage passes :( I feel like I wasted time filling out a meaningful entry.. :(

Don't worry ^^. Let's hope you will be one of those 5000 lucky Blackjacks :D

2NE1's First Live Concert, NOLZA Live CD

*quoted image*

Credits: 21pinkMIC via welovedara@twitter

Only 15 songs? I'm disappointed that there is no Hate You, Please Don't Go, In The Club and Minzy, CL's solo songs. :( . Hope that the DVD will include all of them. I don't wanna miss any of the songs from Nolza Concert.

111115 DARA Me2day Update

0ILw1.jpg

어제~! 와이지 위드 캠페인과 엘르가 함께한 자선 화보 촬영을 했어요! 투애니원의 또 다른모습을 보실수있을거같아요~! 12월호에서~! 크크큭.. 즐거운 촬영이었구요~사진 기대되네요! 따듯한 연말을 위하여! 얍얍얍!!! ^_^아..울 다둥이가 크면 저런모습이려나?0.0ㅋ

Translation: Yesterday! During the photoshoot together for YG WITH Campaign for Elle! We will be revealing a different side of 2NE1~! In December~! Ke ke ke.. The photoshoot was really fun~ Please expect the photos a lot! It's for warm wishes for the end of the year! Yup, yup, yup!!! ^_^.. If our Dadoong grows so large, will he look like this? 0.0 Ke

Source: Dara's Me2day

Translated by: welovedara@twitter

Guest cristina0422

[NEWS] Deli Spice acknowledges 2NE1 as best female idol group

Rock band Deli Spice was featured on the November 13th episode of Mnet‘s ‘Mic‘ to talk about their music and various subjects.

When member Yoon Junho was asked which female idols were currently his favorite, he responded with, “There are so many these days. They’re all so talented now. They have strong vocals and all of them can dance extremely well, too. The first female idol group to make me feel that way was 2NE1. Maybe that’s why… but I think they definitely stand out as the best female idol group out there“.

He continued, “I feel like they were grouped not only for their looks, but for their individuality and they work well together as a unit.”

Deli Spice is one of the few that represent Korean rock bands. They debuted in 1997 with their first album ‘Deli Spice‘. Their hit songs included “Chow Chow“, and “Confession“.

Source & Image: MyDaily via Nate

Credit: AKP

Archived