►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songbird86

The other week I went shopping at Best Buy, in NC, with my guy. I heard something playing on the LG t.v. in the home theater section and guess what it was...

DSC00053.jpg

It was "I Don't Care"! I took this picture with my cellphone, I was so excited. Has this happened to any of you guys?

Guest blackjackVip

[2NE1] In The Club - Music Video

^ hello everyone! :D

I made a music video for "In the Club"!

It has a storyline in it, and it features bigbang members, lee min ho, and other random guy.lol

It's basically about 2NE1 performing in the club and venting their frustrations bcoz they found out that their boyfriends(Gdragon, Top, Taeyang, Seungri, Min Ho and random guy) were cheating on them with different girls! :angry:

hope u like it. :wub:

P.S i just realized that they have more boyfriends than what i imagined. lol i remembered just now that 2NE1 is only 4 members...but oh well.. lol

The other week I went shopping at Best Buy, in NC, with my guy. I heard something playing on the LG t.v. in the home theater section and guess what it was...

DSC00053.jpg

It was "I Don't Care"! I took this picture with my cellphone, I was so excited. Has this happened to any of you guys?

Really? NC? I'd never expect to see 2NE1's MV in NC. That's awesome!

Minzy's Cut: Legend Worthy Best Dancer Idol – #1 Minzy

Guest ch1nky

so uhhmm jw, did i miss anything?? i was in iTunes just now cuz i was searching for TY's international album..but i saw 2ne1 there too o.O did YG release the 1st album internationally on itunes as well?? could this maybe be a sign that he's gonna release the upcoming album out in here also like ty's?? o.O

..blaahh i tried clicking it and it just said "no album available for this artist in your country" wtheck.. :[ soo which country did they release it to then? xD

Guest 2neblaq

Man, i'm so excited...Few more days and August ends. :w00t:

I'm so excited..2ne1's comeback is near. crazy.gif I'm going crazy just thinking about it. tears.gif

2ne1 in TIME

Korean Pop, with Online Help, Goes Global

(excerpt)

People in the Korean music industry are watching and learning. YG Entertainment also plans to release the first album of girl group 2NE1 internationally and offshore. The group became famous after releasing the single "Lollipop," with Big Bang, which was featured in an LG cell-phone ad campaign last year. Since then, 2NE1's international exposure — particularly in the U.S. — has been growing. Black Eyed Peas producer Will.i.am saw one of their videos on YouTube and immediately wanted to work with them, says Choi Sung-jun, chief operations officer at YG Entertainment. They have been collaborating for the past couple months in Los Angeles and London.

read the rest of the article here--- YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY!! :D

cr. Time.com

Guest NV4ever

i just read the article on allkpop and im just sooo proud and happy for our girls!!

they havent even debut in the States yet and they're getting their name know there, it's the freaking TIME!!!

and they feature a big picture of our girls on the article too haha i love it!!

seriously their american debut with Will.I.Am as the producer is gonna be sooo EPIC! YGFAM IS GOING GLOBAL :lol:

proud BlackJack here hehehehe ^.^

Guest NV4ever

Dara & TaeYang - I need a girl BTS

Credit: kazzzyness@YT

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara's me2day updates:

darame2day.jpg

08/25~~와쌉?! 우리 에뛰드 씨에푸 봤어요??? 나 아까 집에서 밥먹다가 우연히 봤는데..ㅋㅋ 갠찬더라고요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그거 인터넷버젼도 완젼 재밋어요 애들 왕눈이되는거 ㅋㅋ 귀여워 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Whassup?! Did you see our Etude CF??? While I was eating dinner at home just now I randomly saw it..ke ke It seems okay ke ke ke ke ke ke ke Even though it's the internet version it was really interesting. How the kids' eyes became super big ke ke it's cute ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

darame2day1.jpg

08/26~~탐탐이 친엄마가 옷을 보내줬어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데.. 탐탐이 몸에 잘…안맞네요 애가 나 닮아서 다리가 길자나요^_^ 새옷을 사입혀야겠어 울 탐탐이 ㅠ.ㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ��

�ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

TamTam\'s real mommy sent TamTam a lot of clothes ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke But.. the clothes... don\'t fit TamTam\'s body well. The kid is like me and has long legs ^_^ Gotta buy some new clothes to wear, our Tam tam ㅠ.ㅠ ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

Credits: GEE@YGL ^^

^

They both look gorgeous for Etude. Especially CL! I want a HQ pic of CL-roo.

English Translations for the ETUDE BTS/interview

ETUDE BTS & Interview vid

Thanks 2ne1andme@youtube for the upload

Voiceover: With explosive charisma, 2NE1 is a talented group that makes people look out for their next transformation! Let’s meet them now!

Interviewer: Is this a study? It really looks good!

2NE1: Yes.

Interviewer: What are we filming today in this beautiful place?

Dara: A cosmetics commercial that only beautiful women can shoot. *laughs*

Minji: I’m so honoured. From today onwards I will take more care of my skin.

Voiceover: Before the shoot, CL intently listens to (an explanation of) the commercial’s creative direction.

Text: It’s a cosmetics ad, but looks very casual!

Off-camera: Is your hair now ready?

CL: Yes?

Off-camera: Is your hair now ready?

CL: Yes. *laughs* This is my hairstyle today. It’s complete.

Voiceover: (This is) leader CL, who has explosive sexiness on stage, but who is a cute young lady today. Looking at her, Sandara doesn’t know what to do.

Text over Sandara: *shy*

Off-camera: Isn’t she very different from her onstage sexiness?

CL: Yeah. Are you disappointed?

Off-camera: No.

Dara: She’s an aegyo queen. Normally she won’t do this. She’s puffing her face up.

Interviewer: Can you puff your face up like you did in your solo shots?

*CL covers her face*

Voiceover: We’re seeing the aegyo queen’s cute expression again!

*CL does her aegyo thang*

Aren’t the members embarrassed?

CL: How embarrassing! *covers face again*

Voiceover: Now it’s maknae Minji’s turn. Here comes her unconcealable cuteness! How about the unnies (Dara and Bom)? Yeah, they look very at ease.

CL: They really look like they’re comfortable, as if they’re at home. It’s inappropriate for me to stop them. But once you start shooting them, they’ll do very well.

Text: The trusting leader!

Voiceover: Park Bom leaves her comfortable bedroom to shoot (the commercial) seriously.

Text: Once she starts shooting, she’s professional; the first take is OK!

Voiceover: Sandara is just as serious.

Interviewer: Now it’s time to understand the members’ inner selves. Everyone close your eyes. (When I make a statement), if your answer is YES, blink thrice. “2NE1′s centre of unity is me.” 1, 2, 3!

Bom: *blink blink blink*

*camera pans to the left, Dara laughs*

Interviewer: Okay. “When holidaying with the members, if Sandara drives, honestly, her driving skills make me nervous.” 1, 2, 3!

Interviewer: Okay, got it.

Interviewer: “Actually, I’m continuing to do my solo preparations.” 1, 2, 3!

Dara: Bom! I heard the sound of you blinking!

Bom: What sound? I don’t get it. *acts confused*

Voiceover: Even though you’re acting confused, you’ve been discovered!

Bom: Each of us four in the group want to have different characteristics. So I will sing and train my voice by myself, and practice dancing. That’s what I mean.

Interviewer: Okay, got it! Just now, Bom also blinked at the statement about your driving(, Dara).

Dara: What is this? I think my driving ability…why are you protesting? *Attack!*

Bom: I blinked to make things more interesting.

*commercial shoot*

Dara to Bom: Your eyes are now bigger. Happy? What if I smear this on your nose?

Bom: My nose bridge will become higher, huh!

Voiceover: Can the girls do aegyo like this? (Looking at their aegyo,) Sandara can’t stop laughing.

*the rest of the interview is about MBLAQ, CheonDoong and “Dog Poop”

Source: 2NE1′s baidu forum thread

Video source: 小猫猫小小@youku

/ 21impact forum

Chinese translation: 老卡

English translation&cr: Letsplay2ne1

Guest cr15co

hey whats up everyone..

i've been a silent reader on this forum for a while, i haven't posted anything here since early '09. i was bored today and also excited for their comeback on 09.09.2010 so i made a video compilation of the girls, hope ya'll enjoy.

btw it may look like a teaser but its not :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUnHL8ahv9w

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

OH WOW!

DARA IS REALLY GORGEOUS IN THAT ETUDE F/W COLLECTION.

BUT WHERE'S BOM AND MINJI!?!?! I WANT BOM AND MINJI. :)

SOMETIMES I THINK THAT ETUDE GOT 2NE1 AS ENDORSERS BECAUSE DARA. LMAO!

NOT THAT I'M DISCREDITING THE OTHER GIRLS BUT IT'S REALLY OBVIOUS THAT ETUDE PREFERS DARA. THEIR POSTERS ARE MOSTLY DARA-BIASED AND YOU CAN HARDLY SEE THE OTHER GIRLS. AND THE LATEST CF ALSO MOSTLY FEATURED DARA. DARA DARA DARA. IT'S ALWAYS DARA.. NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING THOUGH! I SO LOVE THE GIRL AND SHE REALLY DESERVES TO BE AN ETUDE ENDORSER.

IT'S JUST THAT I HOPE TO SEE MORE EXPOSURE FOR THE OTHER GIRLS ESPECIALLY BOM AND MINJI. THESE TWO BARELY HAVE EXPOSURES ON THEIR CF. :(

ANYWAYS.. HERE'S MORE PICS OF DARA FROM ETUDE...

151808847-03e08216bd81abb89e8b0d886e23083f_4c76a498-full.jpg

15dvtdz.jpg

Archived