Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

Guest Rachel Lee.

There can't be a big bang girl group; that's just not possible. Big Bang is the original. Now it just makes it seem like this group is supposed to ride on the success of Big Bang.
YG actually said something along the lines of "we're releasing a girl group that'll be like an explosion in the music industry, seemingly like bigbang" & simply compared them to bigbang's affect on the music industry. besides, i personally think if snsd made it big as "girl suju" & csjh made it as "female dbsg" why wouldn't a "female bigbang" work? :ph34r:

i<3sunsunyemi,

just out of curiosity, did i accuse you of bashing? did i write it in invisible text? o_o? my comment wasn't to be taken offensively. sorry if you felt i was coming at you or something cause i uh, wasn't in any way, shape, or form.

hang,

gd so would promote gong leadah, LOL. except that's probably where YG would step in & be like "nah, minji's too young, bom's more responsible, etc etc" minji as leader would be like seung being bang's leader. :ph34r: shiverrr.

i don't even know anymore. i just want them to debut. now.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you'll ask me as to who i would want to be leader,

i'll vote for CL!

hands down!!!!

then i'll get dara~shi (if she makes the cut) as the one next.

question is, will this group project even going to pull through??

will they debut together as a group?

i wish i can read mr YG's mind!!

we gotta wait i guess.

and better wait with NO specific date in mind...

• 3 weeks later...

We’ll meet female Big Bang next year February

YG Entertainment is preparing to reveal their new female group next February.

It was announced on 14th October, “After Swi.t, YG Ent’s new female group will debut in February next year.”

The group will consist of the company’s Park Bom, CL, Gong Min Ji and Sandra Park. The group was hailed as the ‘female Big Bang’ by fans after news about the group was announced earlier.

Yang Hyun Seok also said, “The final decision is that they will debut next February after sorting out the various preparations for their debut. This new female group will consist of at least 4 member, if not 5, though we have not come to a final decision on that yet. But we are confident that they will be a strong group which will display a different type of charisma for fans.”

cr:sookyeong@kbites

FINALLY.

i cant wait to see them debut.

Guest cepri08

YG Entertainment is preparing to reveal their new female group next February.

It was announced on 14th October, “After Sweety, YG Ent’s new female group will debut in February next year.”

The group will consist of the company’s Park Bom, CL, Gong Min Ji and Sandra Park. The group was hailed as the ‘female Big Bang’ by fans after news about the group was announced earlier.

Yang Hyun Seok also said, “The final decision is that they will debut next February after sorting out the various preparations for their debut. This new female group will consist of at least 4 member, if not 5, though we have not come to a final decision on that yet. But we are confident that they will be a strong group which will display a different type of charisma for fans.”

Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/ + momo @ ygworld.wordpress.com

Guest Atmosphere.

Even though Park Bom is 25, she looks like a freaking 18 year old girl, she's very pretty and sings really great!

I really can't wait to see them performing, I thought SWI-T were great singers too, they WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

I loved their song "I'll be there" A LOOOOOOOT and the remix one too the "hey mickey" one :)

I heard the news too that they are going to be announced next year, it's so sad cause I wanted to see them THIS YEAR T__T;;

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder if YG would add a 5th member to the group..

but who would it be then?..

i haven't seen any new trainee in Yg....

or may be they have alot of trainees...just that they don't reveal them hehe

but it would be cool if the group has 4 members only..

i wonder who would be the 5th one..if possible

i wonder if YG would add a 5th member to the group..

but who would it be then?..

i haven't seen any new trainee in Yg....

or may be they have alot of trainees...just that they don't reveal them hehe

but it would be cool if the group has 4 members only..

i wonder who would be the 5th one..if possible

Me too...I am very curious who else is he contemplating on. YG trainees are always so mysterious, compared to all the other companies. Just like Big Bang, before them I didn't even know Seungri, Daesung and TOP existed. -_- The only reason why we know GD and Taeyang is because they participated in various past projects. I just realized, the only reason why we know these girls is because they have been exposed some way or another. Whereas all the other rest are a tad hush-hush. x] A lot of people suspect it is that one girl from Soompi, who, couple years back, "claimed" that she is training under YG. I really hope it is the middle child of the rest, so she can balance them out.

Park Bom - 1984

Sandara - 1984

someone - 1987 - 89

CL - 1990s

Minji - 1994

I think Park Bom should be the leader, she seems to be the one with the most experience. Plus she gives off a very caring, older sister vibe. But then again, YG usually pick the leader through confidence/leadership quality.

Oh well, best of luck to them. Can't wait till February. =D

-ida

Guest mahyuni

hmmm.... this is....@_@ GIRL Big Bang?

couldn't they have made 'just' another group instead? (how do you say that???)

what i don't really like in the kpop industry is the... 2nd this or that... or gir/boy version of this/that.

it's... blah????

@_@

I'm not really hyped bout this group as well.

not bashing or anything...

*sighs*

oh well, good luck to them! ^^

AJA!

Guest kimchi hana

^They did not call themselves the "Girl Big Bang"

I doubt any one of those girls would want to label themselves as that.

It just builds assumptions and makes people compare them with the real deal.

I'm also quite curious of who the 5th member might be if they decide on making it 5.

They barely release any information on their trainees. Guess they want to surprise us.

Guest ITT_L0VER

oh jeez i'm soo excited!

i really think parkbom would fit as the leader

the thing that sucks is..well for me..is that i have no clue what their personality is like ..

wouldn't be weird if the fifth member turned out to be swi t's former member/MGD memer eun joo[?]

idk..haha but yeahh i think it'll be wierd!

well fighting to the girls!!

oh jeez i'm soo excited!

i really think parkbom would fit as the leader

the thing that sucks is..well for me..is that i have no clue what their personality is like ..

wouldn't be weird if the fifth member turned out to be swi t's former member/MGD memer eun joo[?]

idk..haha but yeahh i think it'll be wierd!

well fighting to the girls!!

I don't think so.

According to wiki (not sure how reliable that is) she's aposed to release a solo album in Japan. She was also in the experimental group Sugarless (moogadang) so it would be kind of weird to move her into a 3rd group. I don't know her age but I'm assuming she's older than Park Bom/ Sandy since she's debuted quite a while ago. Or she might be around their age.. but... that doesn't really close the age gap among the girls.

It's probably a hidden trainee that hasn't been revealed yet

I'm so curious! haha

Guest mr.pokie

Well i heard that YG Ent. is auditioning to find the new girl.

i'm not sure.but i do hope they add a 5th member.

because usually in KPOP girl group with less than 5 member

usually don't make it that far.

so we have to wait and see.

and about the leader thing should go to Park Bom

i'm not a big fan of hers but she DESERVE the position

because if CL is leader than its a bit...

25>17

yeah ^^

hmmm.... this is....@_@ GIRL Big Bang?

couldn't they have made 'just' another group instead? (how do you say that???)

what i don't really like in the kpop industry is the... 2nd this or that... or gir/boy version of this/that.

it's... blah????

lol

YG didn't make them as a girl version of Big Bang

it's the people around and the fans that call them the girl version of Big Bang

since they can dance, sing and rap well like Big Bang.

anyways

about the leader..

i don't really mind about the age..

dunno if CL is being a goodleader or not..but i do agree that Park Bom has so much more experience and yeha..

but may be YG see something in CL that makes him chose CL as the leader?

Archived