Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kumikox3

I'm sure they'll be very popular YG always has a way to make all their celebrities popular.

1tym - Big Bang - Se7en.

Esp. Se7en he's so famous now its unbelievable and his singing is amazing.

there was also Jinusean although he wasn't as famous.

SISTA? - that is the gayest group I've ever heard. YG can do better than that. that name is so annoyingly stupid. <_<

Guest Jamieâ„¢

the age gap between Park Bom & the youngest chick is kind of awkward.

I don't know how well they'll be received, I don't remember YG having any successful girl groups before..

but yeaah, looking forward to them =)

Guest Kumikox3

YG NEVER HAD A GIRL GROUP BEFORE.

They did have LEXY their first lady, she was pretty well known but she quit YG for some other group. And May Doni was suppose to be the next best thing but she quit too cause they spent too long to debut her.

I love Park Bom's voice.

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

park bom is quite cute:D she's the one stars in the anystar cf with hyori,rite?

yeah.. she's the one..

i will surely support these girls.. whooo..

Guest babiiv214

I hope Mr. YG releases an official statement soon of his plans for the girls, coz like everyone said, I've been waiting for quite awhile now and the suspense is killing me, he really knows how to leave people hangin', huh?!

I saw on minji's cyworld, a lot of people are already congratulating her on her debut and she hasn't updated her profile for quite awhile already, and she even posted a picture of her and Sandara as her profile background ( i don't know how you call that... T.T) They kept saying sista 9 is that their official group name? hope not... and her fans have been leaving messages of encouragement, so is it a sign or something?

Hope YG debuts them within this year, I can't wait any longer... :wacko:

Guest Rachel Lee.

They did have LEXY their first lady, she was pretty well known but she quit YG for some other group. And May Doni was suppose to be the next best thing but she quit too cause they spent too long to debut her.

um, it seems you are quite mistaken.

- YG DID have a girl-group.

- they went by the name of swi-t.

- lexy was not YG's first lady.

- also, lexy was, is, & will remain well-known.

- & she left YG for another company because (it's rumored that) she wanted to be independent & that being w/ YG was only going to make her depend on them.

----- i sound like a complete richard simmons, but i was a little offended that you completely flew by YG's first ladies. so don't be offended. :)

INFO ON THE GIRLS

YG hasn't officially announced it yet, but info is floating around blogs (if no one mentioned it in a previous post) :

Group Name : "SISTA"

Debut Date : October 23rd

Album Title : "Mirror"

Title Song : "Madness"

Produced By : GD

OTHER : no sandara.

w/ compositions by master teddy as well.

then again, i'm not sure how accurate this is but k-netizens are almost always on the ball w/ tracking down debut info.

so i think it's reliable.

BTW,

by BLOGS i do. not. mean. allkpop.

that site is crap.

by blogs, i'm referring to a bunch of NAVER blogs.

which is seemingly legit.

Guest talksound

i feel like they just took their best female trainees and made them become a group. i don't find any chemistry whatsoever, and nothing in particular that links them together.

i don't know.

"sista"????!!!!

are yu kidding?????

its worst then the name they gave eunjoo's group "swi.t" which i figured out what it meant like a gagillion years after they DISBANDED!

come on! i noe YG aint good on girls cuz they never really promoted big mama. lexy, gumi etc.

but how are yu gonna introduce a group called "sista" on to stage?????

Guest babiiv214

but those articles are from allkpop which is really not reliable, so i don't think we should really believe these to be true, though it's good, since there's a big possibility that they're debuting this year, still not digging the name though, but if it is, then we'll just have to get used to it, I have faith in YG maybe this time around, they can produce a successful girl band (knowing how talented these girls are) that'll rock Korea in no time, YG FTW!

Guest Rachel Lee.

their name isn't that bad. i mean, we all said the same thing about bigbang yet now we love their name. then again i'm not sure how good "SISTA IS BACK" is going to sound . . .

their group name should've been diamond. i thought w/ gd as producer, he'd have pushed it.

Guest rozeng1122

ahh i love the group but not the name.

sista sounds so ghetto.

omg anticipating. hurry and debut!!

omg parkbom and minji and cl. big age difference but we'll see.

Sista?? Why sista?? hmm...They will debut at the end of October...YAY!!

Let's see what they could do to WOW!! us all...WHAT!!! Title song madness produced by GD?? GDragon??

I really can't wait then...GD's songs are all catchy so far...Definitely will help the girls alot I believe...

Guest mama_gir1

I'm looking forward to their debut too.

It should be interesting, esp with GD producing the album.

But seriously, SISTA isn't the best chose of name for a young group of girls.

I hope they'll change their mind before they debut.

But nevertheless, I'm looking forward to it! =)

I love Park Bom's voice.

They had Big Mama :)

LOL@ kwon.

I thought Diamond was kinda eh.

But I think it'd be better than SISTA XD

Big Bang was kinda eh too (I still find it kinda weird. especially when I'm looking up big bang stuff and ..."other" stuff comes up O_O -_-" lol ). but its not nearly as bad as sista. no offense >.<

we should send in name ideas to them so they can drop SISTA. lolll. lets just hope thats merely a rumor. hehe

Edit:

i feel like they just took their best female trainees and made them become a group. i don't find any chemistry whatsoever, and nothing in particular that links them together.

i don't know.

at first I thought it was kind of random too. the age difference definitely made me go O.o although people had doubts about Sandara I was really hoping Sandara would be in it to balance out the age difference,, and Dara is especially close with Park Bom/ Minji so it'd be cool(:

The thing is how do you know they are YG's best trainees? YG has many other trainees too but they are almost never revealed until its near time for their debut. &it's not random at all. They've definitely got chemistry~ doesn't matter about age differences. minji is really close with Dara and she's as far apart in age w/ her as she is with Park Bom. from pics I've seen, they all seem to get along well.

this group has a dancer (minji), an amazing singer (park bom, whos been said to be main vocal), and a very charismatic rapper (CL) -- I think it fits PERFECTLY. not random at all. in addition to their specialties each is well rounded in singing, dancing, and rapping. not sure about park bom in rapping though cause i haven't heard her rap.

Guest naturalhonee

i dont feel "sista" is that bad of a name either.

in my opinion, sista has connotations of sassy-ness, hiphop, fierceness

and as long as the girls live up to the name (thru their stage presence, attitude, songs, dance, look) - i think the name will be alright

(just like how bigbang lived up to their name to make a big bang/explosion in the industry)

i don't know.

but putting the best female trainees together is usually something companies do anyway.

they've trained together for a long time now - thats bound to have helped them bond/build chemistry!

Guest sw3etxsarang

yea....sista.....is a very bad name...

so all in all it's only 3 members??? i thought it'd be five...i don't know why but i always liked 5 for a boy/girl band..

anyways yg always has very talented singers who work their butts off so i'm expecting alot ^^

eeeek excited!

Archived