Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

SISTAH!? sounds like this line >> "mister and sister!" <<< DISCO part 2

i'd bet GD has something to do with that name! LOLZ!

i do hope they do well...

and about the line up...

GUYS BE READY FOR A SURPRISE!

eeeeeehhhhhh! i am excited!!

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mi-yu-mi

SISTA?

Please, no. Lol.

Other than the rumored name of the group, I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR THIS GROUP TO DEBUT~~!

Hopefully they will really debut in October!! ^______^ next month~ whoo~

man, this is one exciting end to the year :D

So many comebacks and then this debut ;)

Park Bom, CL, Gong Min Ji, Sandara Park (?) fighting!! :D

Guest pillowbox

well i dont really care about the name as long as they have a good stage presence and of course the singing skills.

Look at Big Bang now.. they are like freaking famous.

wat happen...

wonder why they didnt come out

yet...i want to see them.....

but i've been looking they want the

name Sista as the group name???

sound like sister

Guest __jinnny-shi.

SISTA?!?!??! Seriously, when i first heard the name, it was like .... omgsh that's lame. but when i kinda... get used to it, i was kinda... mmm... not bad. It sounds thug, hood and stuff... so.... lets just look forward to their DEBUT AT THE END OF OCT! :D <3333 I hope this is real, I hopes YG is keeping his words... but on the sad part, it was taken from a blog.... or blogs rather... on naver, so... it still might be a rumor ==; .. haiiz. JUST LET THEM DEBUT ALREADY! I have waited LONG enough! <.< GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~

Seriously,

"i feel like they just took their best female trainees and made them become a group. i don't find any chemistry whatsoever, and nothing in particular that links them together.

i don't know.

Well, sometimes, talented people are meant to be together, I don't think anybody wants to see bunch of nobs standing on stage, seriously saying, at least they got talent (not trying to say other girl group doesn't), they have a dancer (MinJi) whom i believe is the grand-daughter of a famous dancer, and shes been trained for a long period time, YG knows his stuff. And CL, the rapper who resembles Lexy and GD. Man, who doesn't love this girl? People loved her from her first appearance, which was the SBS; YG - Freedom and soul, it was just a 30Sec thing, and she showed all of us what she can give us. And ofcourse, the main vocalist - Lee Park Bom, man, We belong together & Forever with you... who didn't know these two songs was from her? And starring in anystar MV with HyoRi? She got chosen from 20 other trainees, so why'd think she made it? Ofcourse there's a reason.

Nuff said. Am very excited about their debut! :D <333 I really hope is OCT 23RD <33

Guest Rachel Lee.

sound like sister
yeah, i think that was the intention. :mellow:

there's no "i hope they do well" cause they WILL do well. have faith - if you have that much talent, that much flare, & that much yg backing . .

failure's not an option.

the more i think about it, the more i wish their name was diamond. i mean, yeah it's a little corny for bigbang's group name & thank god YG overruled gd's push & made bigbang official but for these ladies i think it has just the right amount of fierce sexiness as they're to show.

YG should read this;

NAME THEM DIAMOND. :w00t:

hi, hang. :)

those picture's of minji look SO ADORABLE!!

haha, park bom such a dork drawing a star

between her fingers in the picture. lol.

i thought sandra park was supposed to be in there also??

Guest makinosun

i don't care if they will name as sistah or whatsoever...I like them four....park bom is the leader...cl is the charismatic rapper.. go minji is the youngest and best dancer and sandara park will the face and actress of the group...i can't wait to see them debut soon..i hope this news is for real...i will support them all the way...

i dont feel "sista" is that bad of a name either.

in my opinion, sista has connotations of sassy-ness, hiphop, fierceness

and as long as the girls live up to the name (thru their stage presence, attitude, songs, dance, look) - i think the name will be alright

(just like how bigbang lived up to their name to make a big bang/explosion in the industry)

yep, i agree.

the name doesnt really matter anyways,

there are way more whack group names out there

and those groups still get nuff love.

if they bring it and live up to the hype,

then ppl would start to love the name,

regardless of what it represents or how it even sounds.

and i dont see why ppl are making such a big deal on the age difference.

if they got the chemistry, talent and personality, which im sure they do,

then theyll rock the stage no matter what the age gap.

and just the fact that gd's producing the album is enough to know

their music is gonna be freakin amazing. theyre gonne be so hot.

plus, CL is my girrrlllll, im already a faithful fan of hers haha

she just got this lil swag bout her, i love it.

DEBUT = END OF OCT ?

probably shouldnt get my hopes up,

might be delayed again.

but anyway,

YG GIRLS FTW.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i will support them but i think its quite hard for them to make it big

not much idol girl group sing hip hop in Korea

they are talented,but dont know about stage presence

Archived