Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sw3etxsarang

but i thought ..weren't they suppose to debut next summer??

or was it suppose to be this summer...

i thought i read somewhere that they were suppose to debut in the summer...

with so many comebacks like wondergirls and tvxq...i wonder if oct. would be good enough for them to be recognized...

Guest anjaigirl26

sista/sistah is a slang word for sister.... usually that how black people speak it.

it just like bettah/better, seyah/see you, .... and lots of more...

Guest Anri Lin

Hmm.. I'm not so sure abotu this group. I mean, yes I'm biased cuz its YG, but still. The last girl looks cute though. I wanna hear their songs first. Might turn out like how BigBang did for me [like their songs but not them]

Hi guys :] Just wanted to let you know that there's a contest/competition/project going on at The YG Secret ^^

There is an oppurtunity to win the girls' debut album! :)

In participating in the competition you'll also be supporting the girls so hope you all can join.. ^^

The deadline to sign up for a team is SEPTEMBER 28, 2008 (in about a week)

So it's important you join quickly~

Just letting non-members know before the cut-off deadline & the competition starts! ^^

You can go directly here for information (must be signed up to see thread)

Hope to see you there! :)

Guest Rachel Lee.

i will support them but i think its quite hard for them to make it big

not much idol girl group sing hip hop in Korea

they are talented,but dont know about stage presence

i think your comment's slightly . . iffy cause you're obviously a huge WG fan. stage presence? given. when has YG ever released artists w/o the YG flare? besides, we all saw CL totally ROCKING the sbs stage for '07's music awards. & yeah, not a lot of idol girl groups do hiphop, but isn't that the exact reason we're looking forward to them? :)

i don't think we should be worried about stage presence, age gaps, other idol groups, group name, ETC. i trust that YG picked GD for a reason & that he's gonna totally bang em out.

BTW, do i sense some park leadah?! LOL ! <3.

Guest missie_ko_ko

I was never a really big fan of making a "girl big bang" but I think this will

be interesting. I love Park Bom's voice so that's a good thing about it.

I'm not sure who Gong MinJi is but she looks hecka young.

It would be awesome if Sandara's in it.

I love her. Lol

Can't wait to see what comes out from YG.

i think your comment's slightly . . iffy cause you're obviously a huge WG fan. stage presence? given. when has YG ever released artists w/o the YG flare? besides, we all saw CL totally ROCKING the sbs stage for '07's music awards. & yeah, not a lot of idol girl groups do hiphop, but isn't that the exact reason we're looking forward to them? :)

i don't think we should be worried about stage presence, age gaps, other idol groups, group name, ETC. i trust that YG picked GD for a reason & that he's gonna totally bang em out.

whatever, GD just might decide to play favorites and pick maknae minji as the leader :rolleyes: LOLLLLL. i'm justplaying :]

is it just me or MinJi is becoming the crowd favorite?

hahaha:)

oh and about the Sistah thing, this is a little late,

but i actually liked it. hahaha:)

i don't know, maybe i am just darn tired of waiting

for them, that any name will do! hahahah:)

YG should read this;

NAME THEM DIAMOND. w00t.gif

I think Sista is just fine, however corny. xD They ARE from YG, so... :P

And plus, with Mnet and DSP coming up with girlgroups called Crystal and Rainbow, I think Diamond fits in a bit too well.... :D

Guest ShortaznGirl

sista....are u serious.

well i don't care as long as they are good. i wonder if they are gonna get a documentary, it would help build their fanbase

-kathy

is it just me or MinJi is becoming the crowd favorite?

hahaha:)

Maybe Minji's getting the attetion cuz she's the youngest, to me it seems like in every group everyone knows the maknae

i personally like CL the best

Not too excited. The more groups being put out just seem to kill everything. Park Bom was supposed to go solo though, wasn't she? The age gap seems huge too. There can't be a big bang girl group; that's just not possible. Big Bang is the original. Now it just makes it seem like this group is supposed to ride on the success of Big Bang.

I guess I wish this group success. Many talented people out there; it's going to be hard to stand out with the likes of WonderGirls also having comebacks around the same time.

If their name is 'sista' i wont be able to take them seriously at all. -_-;;;;

but i do hope they kill wondergirls. like... really badly.

i still wish park bom went solo though. or something. the group seems kind of off?

and marketing them as 'the girl big bang' was like the worst idea ever because now they have to live up to that.. and popularity wise, thats a huge thing to live up to. if they arent really similar to big bang people are going to be disappointed. =P

anyway, its going to take forever for them to release anything anyways cause yg is NEVER on time. Ever.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

is my comment bothering you a lot? lol

that's just my opinion,i dont think it will hurt u and others

i'm not bashing anything

YES,the first girl group ever to sing hip hop in Korea,if i'm not mistaken

i get what Mr.YG is trying to say,THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT from other girl groups out there

lets see how it will turn out

living under "Girl Big Bang" is not really easy

i'm not saying this as a WG fan,but a kpop fan,more awesome music to come,what to hate?

but i do wish them the best,i love park bom's voice ^_^

Guest Mz-Descamento86

sista/sistah is a slang word for sister.... usually that how black people speak it.

SMH & ROFLLLLLLLLLL

sistah has other meanings within the black community. its not just a slang word or a word to make sister cutesy or whatever.

sistah/brotha meaning unity. your people..stuff like that

but like someone else said its YG ENT.

the place where cheesy hip pop is made

but i still love my Taeyang lol

is my comment bothering you a lot? lol

that's just my opinion,i dont think it will hurt u and others

i'm not bashing anything

YES,the first girl group ever to sing hip hop in Korea,if i'm not mistaken

i get what Mr.YG is trying to say,THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT from other girl groups out there

lets see how it will turn out

living under "Girl Big Bang" is not really easy

i'm not saying this as a WG fan,but a kpop fan,more awesome music to come,what to hate?

but i do wish them the best,i love park bom's voice ^_^

sorry I don't mean to pick at people but it's really starting to bug me about all these assumptions LOL

1) TASHANNIE = 2member group based on HIPHOP & R&B

that's the only one I can think of right now but, this yg girl group is definitely not the first

2) you cannot assume they'll be hiphop.

SWI.T and BIG MAMA were groups under YG entertainment --> they were not hiphop..

&YG entertainment is definitely changing (look at big bang's sounds).. GD is also producing for them.. who knows what he might come up with :ph34r:

SISTA suggests a hiphop vibe though. so who knows.

let's not assume things though kkk? these are all rumors anyway ;)

Archived