Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choberry

^ I don't suggest u buy from ebay sellers since they tend to sell the fake chinese

versions... buy it from US sellers like here:

CellHut

http://www.cellhut.com/LG-KF350-Ice-Cream-...hone-15993.html

$179.99

or

Mobile City

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/s...productid=25397

$129.99

I've never bought anything from them but look online for reviews and stuff. They seem pretty good.

I just don't recommend ebay because they sometimes don't even know if they are selling the

legit stuff. Some people here got tricked into buying the fake ones even though the pictures

posted up were of the real one.

Guest julsuhw

i set my external lighting pattern to "danceholic" but after i put my phone on silent mode and then deactivate it, it resets to the "basic pattern." is there a way to stop it from resetting to the basic pattern?

Guest krnangel2012

Is it just my phone, or is everyone else's too?

I've had mine since last Janauary.. so for a year now.

Sometimes (especially when I don't check my phone) and I get a text,

the same one comes like 5 times!

One time I had like 6 texts from different people,

but I could only read the first person who texted me.. because it sent that same one like 5 times!!

It gets really annoying.. especially after I reply to the text.

Guest you_wish

hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone has tmobile on this phone and

figured out how to receive pic msgs?

sorry if this was asked before,

i checked several pages back and saw a link someone put up,

but that link doesnt work anymore.

thankss :)

i set my external lighting pattern to "danceholic" but after i put my phone on silent mode and then deactivate it, it resets to the "basic pattern." is there a way to stop it from resetting to the basic pattern?

Is it just my phone, or is everyone else's too?

I've had mine since last Janauary.. so for a year now.

Sometimes (especially when I don't check my phone) and I get a text,

the same one comes like 5 times!

One time I had like 6 texts from different people,

but I could only read the first person who texted me.. because it sent that same one like 5 times!!

It gets really annoying.. especially after I reply to the text.

i have these problems too..but i don't know how to solve them =/ i just learned to love its flaws haha.

Guest s0y0un*

how do you configure picture messaging to work?!?!

i traded phones with my friend and after i got it back it wont work T_T

configuremyphone.com wouldn't work for me and that other site awhile back for tmobile stopped working also

please help!

Guest sunnylove

i just got my phone yesterday :D its so cute i LOVE it (so far!)

but the only problem is like... HOW do u type in ALL the korean alphabet for text messages?!

like i understand how to set the texting language to korean BUT when i do like, its missing some letters! like theres no "h" or "b" or "p" letter and for the space button its taken up by the "uh" letter... i hope i make sense right now LOL..

Guest itzjustfranciz

I have the white phone, i had use it for a few weeks than i suddenly got tired of it haha.

The main problem with this phone is that it tend to freeze and can shut down itself. Seems like it happens to alot of people.

Guest rainbowsnow

i just got my phone yesterday :D its so cute i LOVE it (so far!)

but the only problem is like... HOW do u type in ALL the korean alphabet for text messages?!

like i understand how to set the texting language to korean BUT when i do like, its missing some letters! like theres no "h" or "b" or "p" letter and for the space button its taken up by the "uh" letter... i hope i make sense right now LOL..

Okay so, when you type ㄴ and press 획추가 (* button) the ㄷ letter will come up, then ㅌif you press it again.

Use ㅅ to get ㅈ and ㅊ

Use ㅁ to get ㅂ and ㅍ

And use ㅇ to get ㅎ

If you want to use space, the only thing I could figure out is to go to symbol and use the space there.

Guest QWERTY.

hey i am selling my sister's ice cream 1 (white)

cause she wants a new phone

there are some scratches and dents on the corner but nothing very serious.

only interested buyers message me for pics.

$120 shipped with delivery confirmation

Guest l0ve.tvxq

I just bought white LG ice cream a few days ago via online website and i really love the external LED light. Unfortunately, I am having trouble with the phone call. When someone calls me, he/she cannot hear me talking at all while i can clearly hear her/him. It's really weird. At first I thought the reception it's not good because i use t-mobile, but after a few days, this condition persists and everyone who called me said that they could not hear my voice on the phone. Anyone knows what's wrong with my phone? is there any phone setting that i need change? please someone help me! >.<

Guest CitrusFlower

How do you receive picture message? I have unlimited messaging in my plan but when someone sends me a picture message it just says retrieving.

Guest blametheloserinme0

I know this may be a stupid question, but how do you shut off the ringtone for a call/mute the call...like put it on vibrate or something?

I tried turning the volume down to zero in the main screen & even turned the music volume down when you go to listen to my sounds. Yet when i receive a call the ringtone still plays.

I want to be able to mute my phone while at work and not have to completly shut it off.

Please, anyone know?

Archived