Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

I would say yes, but Im not too sure. Both my friend got theirs over the summer and it was 180 (in store) but Im not sure about the recent prices. I checked ebay. I see most of them being around 150ish. So Im guessing prices for the phone dropped already

the $150 is shipped from china and i dont want to wait that long plus its hard to trust sellers from chian if your buying anything pricey. the $160 is from the us. if i remember correctly last summer 2008, the price was still $160 on ebay. lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yanmie00

hi. I really like this LG ice cream phone.

but i have a question.

Is the music player for this phone is loud? Hehe... because I like to listen music through cellphone.

Guest sallyen
hi. I really like this LG ice cream phone.

but i have a question.

Is the music player for this phone is loud? Hehe... because I like to listen music through cellphone.

Listening to music through the LG Ice Cream is awful :)

Guest ZoidbergMD
i got my money back from the ebay seller!!!!!!! thank god.. im hatin on this phone now.. lol

congrats i'm glad to hear you got you money back :)

Listening to music through the LG Ice Cream is awful :)

lol so true, its cause it doesn't have an speaker on the exterior of the phone so if you flip it closed the sound becomes muffled =\

Guest yanmie00
^ i heard that it's a little muffled, but you can still hear it.

Hmmn... muffled?Ah.... then I will think twice before buying that ice cream phone. Thanks for telling me. I like cellphone that has clear sound. Maybe will buy Sony walkman phone because my friend told me that the music player is clear and sound good.

Guest VCASx))

Hi,

I really want to buy this phone cos it's really cute, but im wondering if I can open the web with it ?

and also since I am currently in Australia, I might get that from ebay.

The problem is that I need to type in korean messages too..

.so do you think the one that they sell in Australia have that feature ?

And also how about the camera quality ?

Cheers~

Guest Cantabile

In my opinion the sound quality is great... So long as you keep the phone flipped up. But I use this phone as my mp3 player basically using the headset and its been working fine for me.

AND OHMYGAWD. I just got a picture message from someone. I tried hooking it up manually through using this one method I found on a website and it didn't work then I realized I didn't type one thing correctly and I got my first picture message from someone. YEAH! Now I'm totally keeping this phone since I was originally thinking of selling it.

By the way, I have a 3G sim card with AT&T so yes it does work for that.

My Initial Review, that can be found on Page 9:

so, i have the blue LG ice cream KF 350. Mine has no korean-english or english-korean dictionary though :( or self-cam. I got the phone by itself for $295 including tax (since im already on a plan), and they threw in a free 1 GB external memory and 1 year warranty, so overall, i thought it was a pretty fair deal. anyways, my pros and cons on this phone:

PROS:

- 3.2 MP camera is AWESOME. super clear!

- cute external LED (you can customize the lighting pattern on the front of the phone!)

- you can take a picture and customize a ringtone for each specific contact (if you chose to)

- pretty big keypad (easier for texting)

- super easy to add wallpaper backgrounds, ringtones, etc.

- T9 ! plus you can add words to the dictionary.

- RADIO!!! :D

- comes with cool headphones you can use for radio/talking on the phone

- If anyone is from CANADA, just to let you know, i have FULL reception (7 bars i think). which is AWESOME.

CONS:

- no self-cam

- no "zoom" from what i know

- battery life isnt too great (camera and games are very energy consuming) I charge it once every 2 days.

- you can't modify the intensity of vibration (low, medium, high)

- NO IDEA how to work the voice mail ><

Overall, i love love love this phone :) cute and simple.

SO i've had this phone for about a year now, and my old review is a couple pages back. I would like to say that overall, it is not worth it. If you're looking for a phone to last you for awhile, then this won't be the phone you want to get. Initially, everything is okay, but the quality of the phone deteriorates.

So in addition to my initial review:

- THE MOST ANNOYING out of all the problems i've had with this phone is LAGGING

- It chips so easily

- After awhile, there will be "too many applications in use", even when I'm only using one

- "Insufficient memory" until I restart the phone and turn it on and off

- If left for too long without charging again, it won't charge unless I take the battery out and put it back in

- The sound for the MP3 is way too loud, even at the lowest volume

- You can only listen to FM radio WITH the headphones

- I text/send a lot a day, I regularly have to delete my texts or I won't receive anything because it's too full

- Sometimes shuts down on itself (hasn't in awhile)

- Picture messaging is a HASSLE

Guest gingersnaps343

is it possible to have custom ringtones? like use downloaded mp3's as a ringtone? 'cause I'm with rogers and I can't do it with my own phone but I was wondering if it's because of the phone itself that's not allowing me to have custom ringtones or something else..

Guest Minx1430268325

Does anyone know if the Ice Cream 2 can have custom tones for messages? (Like you can make a tone to play every time you get a text)

^ Sorry I don't know much about the fonts. I actually haven't even tried...

- Sometimes shuts down on itself (hasn't in awhile)

OHH YEAH.

I've had mine since April of this year (making it... around 8 months now), and at the beginning everything was fine, now not so much.

I find that mine freezes on me at LEAST once a month (if not, 2!), therefore I have to take out the battery, put it back in and when I turn it back on it resets my contacts, some of the settings and other things that I still haven't discovered yet.

I don't recommend this phone to anyone. It only looks cute but it's such a hassle to deal with. Save yourself the trouble and get a phone that will actually work without all the problems.

HAHAHA i got one for christmas!!!! <3 even tho i had a lot of trouble with this ebay seller and im hating on this phone, i still received one from my bf from a trustable srote :) yehh for me!!

Guest konerulex

@cherrylollipop

That was what I was wondering about too? Whether we can change fonts for Icecream :)

Hope we can! :)

For anyone who knows, Please advise :)

TQVM! ^^

Guest sallyen

Is anyone selling their ice cream phone? white? i don't care if it's scratched :D

i just lost mine and i have to replace it otherwise mom will FLIP!!!!

PM me :)

Archived