KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anitazhou

hey,

does anyone know how to permanently turn on T9 for the ice cream 2 (GD310)? I dont know if ice cream 1 has the same problem, but everytime i write a new text, i have to manually turn the T9 on. It's really inconvenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest x3iPokeU

The ice cream 2 only has 1 camera and not 2?

Thanks

The LG ice cream has only one camera, the one that has two is the LG lollipop.

Does anyone know how to access the internet with the ice cream? I'm currently with Rogers and I bought a plan with unlimited browsing, the thing is whenever I click google or write youtube.com, facebook.com, etc.. It says 'Invalid Access', does anyone know a solution to this?

has anyone had problems with their ice cream's battery life?

it used to last for about 2 days strictly texting. 

then 2 days ago, i went to school and i was at school til about 6 and the 'low battery' signal had already popped up. 

i dont understand how the battery runs out so fast now even though all i ever do is text.

would buying a new battery for it fix it?

i do leave unplug the phone from the charger before i go to bed, but i havent had this problem before these last couple of days?

anyone else have this problem before or can i offer any suggestions?

thanks in advance! : )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest green.teax

Interested in selling a (used)blue LG KF350 (I bought it in China, and used it in Canada w/Rogers)

PM for detials.

Wow, I never knew the original Korean one had a secondary camera~ why do they downgrade so much D:

Guest BLOO♥

has anyone had problems with their ice cream's battery life?

it used to last for about 2 days strictly texting. 

then 2 days ago, i went to school and i was at school til about 6 and the 'low battery' signal had already popped up. 

i dont understand how the battery runs out so fast now even though all i ever do is text.

would buying a new battery for it fix it?

i do leave unplug the phone from the charger before i go to bed, but i havent had this problem before these last couple of days?

anyone else have this problem before or can i offer any suggestions?

thanks in advance! : )

yea i notice that my phone gets low batt. faster when im constantly texting. my theory is because of the led? :l and that uses battery and cause youre constantly recieveing texts and flipping open and closing your phone the led keeps flashing, so that causes it to eat up the batt. but i might be completely wrong.. haha just my guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rainbowbeat

How do you differ the fake Chinese one and the real one? I'm in Taiwan right now, and I'm considering to buy a GD310 since I need a phone to write Traditional Chinese. It's about $150. Do you guys think it's fake o__o? It's from an authorized dealer though.. Do you think LG GD310 can stand for about 2-3 years? Thanks before!

• 1 month later...

Archived