Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my files in the external memory are always mixed with the handset memory..

except when i go directly to the memory card then i see only the files that are saved in the memory card..

is there a way to separate them?

thanks in advance!

I thought of the same but then I just put all my pics (memory card) in the Image(?) folder because the pics u take with your phone will be saved in the picture folder. lol that's how i separated it :x otherwise idk how to separate them =\

anyway

I'm selling my great white ice cream. if someone's interested, just pm me.

I didn't have any problems with it yet. (:

Guest Sassy87

I have this stupid problem, and don't know how to fix it. The pictures I take go to my external memory and I don't have a usb cable ...so usually i transfer the pictures on my macbook per bluetooth. but somehow i can't get access to my external memory...i can only tranfer the pics on my handset memory. How can i move the pics from external to handset memory? or how can i set it so that the pictures that i take go directly to the handset memory?

pls help T_T

Guest __herodreams

I have this stupid problem, and don't know how to fix it. The pictures I take go to my external memory and I don't have a usb cable ...so usually i transfer the pictures on my macbook per bluetooth. but somehow i can't get access to my external memory...i can only tranfer the pics on my handset memory. How can i move the pics from external to handset memory? or how can i set it so that the pictures that i take go directly to the handset memory?

pls help T_T

You can move it to the handset memory from external memory on your phone. Just select the file(s), select 'options' then 'move' and choose 'handset memory'. ~

The pink and blue ones are cute! I would totally get one, just because Big Bang did a commercial for it.

Yeah, same thing with the "Lollipop," just because Big Bang did a commercial for it.

I'm in need for a new cellphone, but I don't have the money to spend on a cellphone. :(

My cellphone is like 4-5 years old!!!

Guest awesomestuff

so i just got the ice cream today and i noticed something. when i insert contacts, its arranged by last names =(

does anyone know how i can switch it to being organized by first names?

thanks in advance!

Guest xeudaemonic

http://www.lge.com/cn/mobile-phones/gsm-ha...-GD310-Pink.jsp

China has released their version of the LG Ice Cream 2 Commercial (which is actually the same as the korean version, haha). & also, they will be releasing the IC2 in two versions: a GSM & a 3G one.

Soooo I'm going to hope that the GSM version will work in the US, hahah; I can't wait for it to actually be sold unlocked ! it seems much closer now.

Guest krnangel2012

so i just got the ice cream today and i noticed something. when i insert contacts, its arranged by last names =(

thanks in advance!

Haha this bugged me too at first (:

Contacts > Settings (8) > Contact List Settings > Name Display

Guest TamedbyMusic

http://www.lge.com/cn/mobile-phones/gsm-ha...-GD310-Pink.jsp

China has released their version of the LG Ice Cream 2 Commercial (which is actually the same as the korean version, haha). & also, they will be releasing the IC2 in two versions: a GSM & a 3G one.

Soooo I'm going to hope that the GSM version will work in the US, hahah; I can't wait for it to actually be sold unlocked ! it seems much closer now.

YES!! i can't wait i keep getting this feeling on the 15th of December i will be ordering the ice cream 2 this just took me one step closer! i can't wait! :lol:

Guest tirahbunny

Hello, does anyone have a clue with what happened to my Ice Cream?

My friend just said that it locked up again. Is that possible? >.<

did you set a security code for it? cus if you did, and you entered the code wrong 8 times or so, the phone will lock up and you'd have to call your phone service provider and ask them for the code to enter. it should be called a PUK code.

if thats not the case, then im not sure whether it could just lock up again like that. you should bring it to an asian cellphone place and have them take a look. most likely they'll just unlock it again.

thanks in advance!

i had troubles with it at first too, hahaha.

all you have to do is click on "CONTACTS" on the main screen.

go to #8 which is "SETTINGS", click on it and a list would pop up, you would want to click on "CONTACT LIST SETTINGS".

when you click on it you'll see "NAME DISPLAY" underneath, change it to "FIRST NAME FIRST".

that's how you can change it to the order of first names instead of last names. :D

i'm not good at giving out directions, but hopefully you found it useful. :D

Guest happypiano
Hey guys! I was wondering if any one of youguys were having problem with the limited space for texting. Like from my own personal experience, Korean phones do not offer the T9 function (not the one that you have to type in the words yourself to save the words to the phone, but the one that will recognize the word after you type the right keys).

Anyway, my question is that because Korean phones are designed to txt Korean over English, there is a fewer bytes (fewer number of letters that you can send in one text).. at least for the Korean phones that I saw. isn't it the same for the ice cream phone? If so, is it just me or is anyone else having any difficulty trying to deal with this too lol? It's like, having to text something that could be texted using just one text to using two texts. hahaha x.x

i would like to know as well, since i'm thinking about getting this phone.

Guest gsdjuuri
i would like to know as well, since i'm thinking about getting this phone.

The limit per text is 160 characters. If you go over, then your text will be sent in 2 messages.

Archived