Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest bonjour tristesse.

I didn't have this problem until this morning and I have had the phone for about a year now. It says on the bottom of the main scree "Insert sim and reboot" and I have taken out the sim card and battery and turned the phone back on but the problem persists.

Anyone else have this problem, fixed it, or know how to? Thanks!

I'm having the SAME exact problem. I second this.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LonAya

My wife's LG Lollipop just came in the mail today and it's an awesome phone. My wife loves it. Does anyone know what the network settings are for MMS for AT&T? I've tried one that supposedly works, but whenever I try to open up a picture mail, the screen goes black and the phone restarts. Can anyone help out or point me the right way? Thanks

Guest jaemie.hero

I think I'm getting the pink ice cream soon, hopefully! :]]]

I've been obsessing over it for probably a few months now. LOL. x_x

Guest ajjang

the ice cream 2 unlocked is out.

i would buy it, but i love my original ice cream and $300 is way too much.

anyone bought it? i just wanna know how good/cute it is.

i have a question about the inbox space on the ice cream phone

the inbox space always gets smaller and smaller, from 180 maximum messages now down to 30 maximum messages -.-

it says "not enough space in inbox, please delete some messages" so i delete a ton of messages to make space.

but now, its bothering me because i keep on having to do that, and i think one day it'll run to like 0 messages messages maximum

i cant recieve texts when it does this, and this has created quite a few problems LOL

Guest loveteajuice

The Ice Cream 2 looks so cute! I have the original icecream phone. I bought it in China. (There are heaps of "water products" too, they look like the ice cream phone on the outside, but the menus and stuff are really strange). It cost me around AUD $200.

@:skittleskat: maybe you have too many files in your phone memory like pictures/sounds etc?

Guest dragonfruit

Is it possible to have no noise when you take a picture >__<;

i put my phone on silent yet it still has a noise D;

Guest SushiRoll

^ For the Ice cream phone right? Not the Ice Cream 2? cause 140 is a pretty normal price for the original Ice Cream phone.

Unless you were referring to the first page.. that's how much it costed when it first came out so yeah..

Yes ^_^ for the ice cream phone.

Guest evermore

ok so i have a question for you lg ice cream users in canada?

has the lg phone turned on and off randomly or will only get stuck at the lg startup (lg kf350)

this has happened to me before when i had the lg ice cream like last year? but the thing is i still REALLY REALLY REALLY want one ):

so i was hoping that the phones now are better and won't get screwed up?

if the phones are ok now i'm for sure gonna go buy one~~~~~

Guest AiMango

i have an older firmware and my phone is still alive. it barely freezes, and at startup, i just have to wait a bit - mine never freezes at startup. i believe the newer ones have this problem fixed though.

My IceCream is reaching its old age, even though its only a year old. I've dropped it so many times, but it still works just as great as I first got it. However, lately, whenever I would get text messages - it occassionaly is attached with a missed call (even though no one called and when you click to see where that missed call is from, no info would pop up). But this isn't really a big issue because no freezing or hangups have happened yet.

The IceCream2 looks nice and I would get it because the front LED has more surface than the first version, but I think I'll wait till my IceCream is nearing death and retire from the IceCream craze.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xoxotina91

is it possible to get the ice cream phone to work for verizon? i have verizon now. i thought maybe i can send it in so that they can possibly make it work for verizon. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quirkyrocket

You need to use a carrier that uses sim cards. In the US, that's AT&T and T-Mobile. Verizon is CDMA and doesn't use sim cards, so I don't think the ice cream will work. ;)

is it possible to get the ice cream phone to work for verizon? i have verizon now. i thought maybe i can send it in so that they can possibly make it work for verizon. Thanks.

Guest Dearx

I'm sure this may have been asked before but does anyone know how to configure your phone so you can send and receive pix msgs?

I have AT&T/Cingular

and I googled this up and this is what I got:

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Messagin...350/m-p/1787387

I got all that done and whatnot but, I can SEND photos but my friend says she doesnt get it

and I can RECEIVE them but it takes FOREVER to retrieve the pix and sometimes it doesnt even go through?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Guest dragonfruit

is it possible to block phone numbers?!!

some random number keeps calling me during school :C

Guest __herodreams

I'm sure this may have been asked before but does anyone know how to configure your phone so you can send and receive pix msgs?

I have AT&T/Cingular

and I googled this up and this is what I got:

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Messagin...350/m-p/1787387

I got all that done and whatnot but, I can SEND photos but my friend says she doesnt get it

and I can RECEIVE them but it takes FOREVER to retrieve the pix and sometimes it doesnt even go through?

Does anyone else have this problem?

^ call AT&T and if they're nice, they'll unlock it for you

is it possible to block phone numbers?!!

some random number keeps calling me during school :C

same here! D< some 1-866 number keeps calling me

i think i tried blocking it once, but it didn't work T_T

Archived