Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote and recorded songs for you and sent  a cd of it to you as my xmas gift. You didn't want to even listen to it not until I told you it has lost its meaning as xmas gift cos it is passed xmas. Then after listening, you just laughed at my horrible voice. I was already disappointed that you didn't have any interest after receiving it and then you made me really embarrassed when you laughed really loud because of my voice. You even told me you couldn't understand the lyrics. Didn't you know I spent one whole day and a lot of courage to record those seven self-composed songs for you???

*my 100th post here on soompi

Woah talk about deekhead.

Don't worry, next time you're going to give it to somebody more deserving.

I would have punched him LOL

jks.

Nah I would have been upset, but hold that head up high! It was sweet of you to do that, you'll find a guy who will appreciate your efforts in the future.

This is tearing me apart. The fact that you most likely cheated on me with some girl who got interested in you. Then you decided to dump me, making me be alone for the christmas holiday. I was crying the whole day yesterday being so down. Then you mailed that girl a gift, despite telling me that you bought me a xmas gift. Despite we planned out xmas holiday together. Then you must be feeling so guilty about all this then you try to get me to come to your place.

I wouldn't have hurt if we went separate ways, but most likely the day you dumped me you went with this girl right away.She isn't even in the same country as you now.

Good riddance to trash I say. If he was stupid enough to cheat on you and get with sb else (who obv lacks morals if they can come onto a taken guy) then let him!

Don't be sad you're just giving your second hand toys to less fortunate people. PITY both of them.

Be strong hun!

We been together for almost 3 years and already had a son but the things I tell you to change

.. You wouldn't. And it makes me thinks otherwise. Why can't you just change for us? For your family?

I know its not easy to change but at least try. I'm not telling you to become a thief or a killer...

I want you become a better person for our son. But why is it so hard?

If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that people hardly ever change. It's their character. You either accept them for those flaws. or let go. People can only change if they want to themselves. But it's hard and it very rarely happens or lasts.

Being force to stop loving the man you probably love the most for the rest of your life. . I loved a man who gave me love and heartbreaks. He never did took me seriously in the first place, but he ended up loving me, however. He wasn't there when I needed him in the past, but he eventually change for me. He found out that my family hated that I was seeing a different nationality even though we were both still Asians. My mother curse that if I ever marry him or whatsoever, she will disown me as her daughter forever. He told me, "We had no future together. That's why you need to find a man who will love you. I will be here for you until you find another man." . I miss him everyday. Sometimes, cry, sometimes try to forget. A part of my heart already shut down the day we ended it. No matter how much I try, my mother will never approve my relationship with him.

Guest AMIbunny

Realizing that letting go is the best option for us right now. You feel nothing but annoyed and hate towards me. I feel like everything is my fault and I want everything to go right..

but now I realize that Time and Patience is the only cure for this heartbreak..

Guest nana544

Being force to stop loving the man you probably love the most for the rest of your life. . I loved a man who gave me love and heartbreaks. He never did took me seriously in the first place, but he ended up loving me, however. He wasn't there when I needed him in the past, but he eventually change for me. He found out that my family hated that I was seeing a different nationality even though we were both still Asians. My mother curse that if I ever marry him or whatsoever, she will disown me as her daughter forever. He told me, "We had no future together. That's why you need to find a man who will love you. I will be here for you until you find another man." . I miss him everyday. Sometimes, cry, sometimes try to forget. A part of my heart already shut down the day we ended it. No matter how much I try, my mother will never approve my relationship with him.

Awww I just want to give you a hug right now. It's not right what your mother did and it seems like you still really like/love him a lot....It's okay....be strong.

Guest esther.heeae

the one i liked ended up falling for my roommate. i cherish both of them, so i swallowed my feelings and wished them the best. i encouraged my roommate, a sweet and beautiful girl, to shed her past experiences of insensitive and cheating boyfriends. it hurts to be the one giving advice to subtly bring them together. he's absolutely enamored with her. he waited out in the cold for 2 hours, checking her schedule in advance just for the chance of asking her out to lunch. she's slowly but surely beginning to return his affections.

the guy that used to make my heart stop with every smile is smiling only for my friend and roommate, whom i hold dear.

watching their sparks was bittersweet: a magic that i long for perhaps my own heart.

with a great deal of self control and letting go, i finally got over this pain with the help of a new flame.

he was everything a girl could possibly dream of. bad boy with tattoos, but strangely soft and gooey on the inside. i was intimidated at first by his exterior aura, but as i got to know him through study sessions, he unfolded himself as an intelligent, considerate person. the first few butterfly-puppy days, we cuddled and held hands. of course, this was all my first time becoming physically affectionate with a guy. after he learned of this particular knowledge, he backed off, claiming that he didn't want to "soil my purity." he explained his past relationships were full of mistakes and that he didn't pay the deserved amount of attention to the girls he used to date despite expecting a lot in return. he was a "bad boy" and i was a "good girl" and i didn't deserve the same fate as his past girls/girlfriends. our time together made it very clear that my faith shaped the way i viewed relationships. despite this being a very novel, "old-fashioned" idea for many, i want to save my virginity for marriage and i plan on sticking with that plan even though i know there will be many temptations and sacrifices.

in one hand, i have to give him credit for saying up front that our views didn't match and that by continuing, one of us would get hurt-most likely me. i would like to think of it has him respecting me enough to confess his past and saving a lot of time and trouble for the both of us. but on the other, i can't help but feel that he was turned off by my inexperience and decision to stay pure. obviously, this is probably the first but not last of sacrifices i may have to endure for the sake of my values. i know it was for the best but it still hurts.

the real salt in the wound is that the guy that i liked before is a perfect gentleman. he is content with falling in love with a girl's personality, shows appropriate amounts of love and attention, and offers emotional support. seeing this guy, whom i fell for by being close friends with first, with my roommate so perfectly happy together makes my heart hurt just a little more because i'm witnessing exactly what dating and romance could and should be like.

i never knew my first experience of opening up would end up in double heartbreak. i never knew the extraordinary amount of courage that it took to do simple things such as hold a guy's hand. logically, i could see this episode of my life as a lesson on love, but right now, it just hurts too much to think beyond the pain.

i know who i am. i've come this far in life and i'm going to get farther. i have confidence in my identity. i shouldn't base my worth on whether or not guys like me/find me attractive, but to be (in a sense) rejected twice in a row is a huge blow in regards to self esteem. people always say, you have to wait for the right time and the right person to come along.

so my question is, how long until someone who finds me beautiful and interesting, who genuinely cares for me and doesn't view our relationship as a simple transaction of expectations?

someone who can take away this bleeding pain in my chest?

Guest viviennexlove

my dog of 10 years was put to sleep last week..found out my mom had tumor in her colon and her heart isn't in good condition from all the stress she has from working..sent out my resume to multiple law firms but I have yet to hear from anyone. My bff moved away and busy with school...I currently work in retail and customers can be really rude and b*tchy. I am usually not one to complain but it's been too much lately.

Finally finding out that the guy I've been liking for almost a year, stopped liking me about a year ago because he wanted to keep our friendship..

Guest chelle-el

One of my best friends who has been really close to me for almost four years got hit by a car two days ago. They pulled her off life support last night, a couple of hours after I visited with my friends to see her in the ICU.. She was the most sweetest and honest girl I've ever known, she was just walking to take her bus after tutoring at a nearby elementary school. Fate is cruel.. I walk that crosswalk every morning to get to school when I take the bus.

Guest Allure011

My fiance just left the country again for work, this time it would be for a very long while. I'm still trying to adjust not waking up next to him every morning, and not seeing him do those little quirky things that he does everyday. I miss him so much. I'm taking the CPA exam soon, but I can't seem to get my priorities straight. I hope to god that he lets me see the straight path again.

Archived