[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest chipotle2104

You have got to be kidding me.....another love triangle??? w/ boom, eunbi, and smileman?!?! That's really annoying.............

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mkdinh

^ eh!? another love triangle!?!.. aahhh...omfg --;;

i seriously hope they don't stretch the kibum/jihoo/eunah thing until the end

Guest ~neh~long~

aw, poo. it's probably because of 추석 ㅠㅠ i doubt they will put boom+eunbi+smile man in a triangle... i just want a simple sweet romance between smile man and eunbi ><

LOL!!! ayumi + minki? =0=... i wonder if bora will come out.. i miss those two ><

Guest hershy kissez

i dont know if anyones answered this yet but its 꽃을 들고서 by se7en its on his album 'just listen'

:D

i was just going to ask this question.

thank you ^^

Guest hamiki

which episode # was it when eunbi tried to prove that she heard smile man talk?

and omg~ they're really cute... plz no more love triangles! >_<;;

Guest yongieee

huh just one episode of the kibum-eunah-jihoo love triangle.

hahahaha im more interested in what becomes of smileman and eunbi's loveeee :)

Guest krngrl3091

omg...i think the onli possibli sweet romance rite now is most def...SMILEMAN AND EUNBI!!!!!!!

unlike the old and dreadful and ugli "romance" of jihoo eunah kibum! SO SICK OF IT...i thiought it was cute at first cuz i thought it would end quickli..like she would go wit jihoo...buh now...its juss sick...and i dun even wanna look at them!SMILEMAN <3 EUNBI

Guest damifino

MINKI MINKI MINKI MINKI!!!

I'm so happy he's back, even if only for one episode. Even before I knew who Heechul was, Minki was the reason I started watching Rainbow Romance. I saw Minki in "Really Really Like You" and decided to see what other shows he's done which lead me to Rainbow Romance. I was hoping he'd be back after RRLY ended, but with him doing movies and all, I didn't think it was going to happen. I'm so happy it did though. Now if only Heechul would come back, even if only for one episode.

Guest YELL;OH

waaaaaaah cannot wait to see minki againnn~ :D

now only if bora "came back" with him!

p.s. i still want eunah to become a nun so that kibum + jihoo can live happily ever after.

Guest snoopy

i cant seem to find recent episodes of RR.

how did you guys watch this monday's, tuesday's & wednesday's episodes?

clubbox doesnt seem to have it, at least the ones I download from.

but MINKI's COMING BACK?! WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOO! :)

Guest sasuke-kun

MINKI MINKI MINKI MINKI!!!

I'm so happy he's back, even if only for one episode. Even before I knew who Heechul was, Minki was the reason I started watching Rainbow Romance. I saw Minki in "Really Really Like You" and decided to see what other shows he's done which lead me to Rainbow Romance. I was hoping he'd be back after RRLY ended, but with him doing movies and all, I didn't think it was going to happen. I'm so happy it did though. Now if only Heechul would come back, even if only for one episode.

whats the point of him coming back? bora isnt even there anymore...

Guest damifino

whats the point of him coming back? bora isnt even there anymore...

The point is for fans like me who love the Minki character and want to see what he's been up to before Rainbow Romance ends. I loved Minki and Borah together, but Minki by himself is just as good. I'm also interested to see how they explain why he's back in Korea (if he is indeed back in Korea) and if he is back in Korea, where Borah is since she went to the States to visit him.

BTW Heechul wrote in his fan cafe that he finally got the cast off his leg. He still can't walk because his ankle hasn't healed yet, but at least he doesn't have to be burdened by a cast :)

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

p.s. i still want eunah to become a nun so that kibum + jihoo can live happily ever after.

LOL!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

ME TOO! grr i hate how she can't decide on which one she really likes

and i dont like how shes "playing"(IMO) w/ both of them..

Guest jenoh4jc

is it just me or is rainbow romance starting to drag everything out...

well...actually, they did the dragging out thing in ALL the nonstop seasons/episodes too...

Guest snoopy

is it just me or is rainbow romance starting to drag everything out...

well...actually, they did the dragging out thing in ALL the nonstop seasons/episodes too...

RR HAS BEEEEEEEN DRAGGING like CARAAAAAAAYGEEEE like MONTHS ago...

I guess when writers dont have any good ideas for episodes, PDs tend to drag things that drain every audiences brain with pointless and not-so-funny plots. <_<

& i STILL don't know where you people downloaded the monday and tuesday's episode of this week's RR.

......the only reason why I watch this is because of the girls' fashion. they all wear pretty clothes. nahahahhaah...!!

Guest damifino

& i STILL don't know where you people downloaded the monday and tuesday's episode of this week's RR.

No one downloaded them because there are no episodes this week due to Chuseok.

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

omgosh! I missed so many episodes!!!!

POOO! I wanted Smileman to like Heebon TT^TT I seriously think Heebon needs a love interest ==;;

Archived