[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sparklinghugs

i expected smile man's voice to be ....higher?!?!? lol man he's so freaken hot. neone know where i can get his songs? he can really sing~

Guest diagon ALLY

i cant go a week without watching NN6..

no

me too IM DYING TT___TT haha

wait

how come all clubboxs only have up to 228 episodes out?

because there is only 228 episodes so far lol

Guest yongieee

omgg

i cant wait to see eunbi/smileman's love unfold.

they're my new kibum/eunah couple.. since i know they probably wont be working out.

and this is just a thought... maybe the PDs cant decide on whether eunah should choose kibum or jihoo and so they're dragging it on and on. I mean, sooo many people want to see her with kibum, after seeing them as a couple, and soooo many people still think she belongs with jihoo. Either choice is going to richard simmons off the fans in korea.

hi im new to this whole "rainbow romance" thing?

was wondering whether nebody could quickly summarise what's going on and how many episodes are there in NN6?

and would nebody be able to tell me where i can download the episodes with subs from a direct link??

i just finished watching ep 215 with kimbum inert on youtube and i was addicted cos i culdn't help swooning!! lol...so yehs..if nebody could explain to mehs what this whole series is about - fank youz so muchz!!

Guest hamiki

eunbi-wonjoon.jpg

i can't wait for friday's episode.. i'm hoping Smile Man helps her out. he looks concerned in this pic. :P

eunbi-wonjoon2.jpg

hehe. i wonder what this is for?

i love Eunbi's style of clothing these days. very pretty.

Guest sparklinghugs

is minki back?! gosh i hope the PD's do soemthign about eunah, kibum, and jihoo SOON

no, he's just back for one episode, and it's in this week's thursday's episode (oct. 12)

Archived