[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yongieee

omggg the love triangle is getting WAY TOO COMPLICATED..

whats this about the.. choseun era and past love?!!

i HATE (but i also enjoy) how they're dragging on the storyline.. kibum is bound to get hurt, why cant they just make it short and painless.

and as for eubi and boom...

hahaha who didnt see that one coming?

Guest melonbar92

thanks for the previews!!

im still rooting for jihoo and eunah

i hope they get together :)

right now, smile man is my favourite character

hes so... hehe i dunno, smile-ish :D

Guest damifino

Without Heechul, Smile Man and Euichul are my favorites. Smile man is lucky because unlike most of the characters on RR right now, he continually gets all the funny things to do since he is sort of the comic relief on the show. It's hard to dislike someone who is always smiling :)

ETA euiris, when I say Smile Man and Euichul are my favorites, I'm referring to their CHARACTERS not so much the actors since I know nothing about them personally nor their other works (just as the Kibum I dislike is the CHARACTER, not the actor/singer) so there's no reason for you to take it so personally.

a lot of people have been complaining about how the show's going (myself included). and i've come to a conclusion... it's because of heechul (or rather, because he's not there!)!! :( the writers probably wrote a great storyline for heechul-hyunkyung, but since he can't be on the show anymore, they have no choice but to drag out this stupid jihoo-eunah-kibum love triangle/friend betrayal thing.. man, like i said before i REALLY REALLY REALLY miss heechul. best character on RR... :(

Guest ~neh~long~

^ that could be a reason... they needed some romance to fill up the heechul+hyunkyung thing they were going to do? but after heechul is rejected by hyunkyung... they weren't doing anything for awhile, even before he got hurt... so i think they were going to do some kind of triangle anyways... but maybe not as dramatic...

it's starting to get annoying... ^-__-

Guest damifino

I agree, the triangle definitely started before Heechul left, but I also think that the reason it's been so much of the focus is because there isn't any other "relationship" that they are focusing on. There are Prof. Heejin/Kim C and Ayumi/Myunghoon relationships, but they hardly get any airtime because they are just side comic relief type stories.

As for them not doing anything on the Heechul-Hyungkyung front before he got injured, he only got rejected the week before he got injured and told her that he's getting over her. But on the day that he got injured, they aired the episode (trading bodies episode) which indicated that what he was saying and what he was actually feeling were two different things so they were definitely headed down that line. Especially since they filmed all the exterior shots ahead thus us being given that wonderful final Heechul-Hyungkyung moment where Heechul grabs Hyunkyung's arm at the movie theater and punches Boom out. Ah, what could have been :(

If there is one thing I hate more than amnesia storylines is storylines about people having a "pre-destined" love and having shared a past life together. UGH! WHY?!?!?! Rainbow Romance is trying to torture me.

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

when is heechul coming back? T_T

i want a heechul and hyunkyung situation really bad.

no more eunah and jihoo and kibum.

no offense but that would like NEVER happen to a regular person.

seriously -_____-;

Guest damifino

SM Entertainment said at this point, they aren't sure if Heechul will be back :( Hopefully, they'll ok him at least showing up to finish the storyline, but no word yet.

Hmmmn, in episode 219 (up on YouTube) Eunah got her memory back. She began having dreams about what happened the few days before her accident such as the fireworks she saw on the boat or the birthday cake Jihoo got for her, even though she didn't see Jihoo's face in her dream. It's sort of sad to see how Jihoo is still in Kibum's corner even after losing the girl he loves to Kibum and even trying his best to keep away from Eunah for Kibum's sake all the while trying to clear Kibum's name. Things like this make me dislike Kibum (THE CHARACTER) even more. At least, he's continually feeling guilty about it... although he's still not doing anything about it. As for Eunah, you'd think she'd be a bit more careful about crossing the street considering what happened. And the way Eunah looked at Kibum at the end when she realized it was Jihoo she liked... tsk tsk tsk.

epi 219... WHATTT.

but yeah, i like how eunah just crosses the street without a second thought. this love triangle is making me a little nuts, but hopefully kibum + eunah [기나? 은범? 범나? ㅋㅋㅋ] will prevail xD

Guest damifino

With HyunKyung he was sweet and all... good bf...

While Kibum was with Hyunkyung, he had feelings for Eunbi, kept being secretive about what he was doing with Eunbi, and didn't even have the decency to be honest with her when he didn't feel the same. It was Hyunkyung who broke up with him after overhearing his confession to Hyungmin about his feelings for Eunbi. That does NOT constitute a good boyfriend to me.

BUT with Eunah they have held and kissed [TWICE.. once on the lips and a peck on the cheek..] That is the only relationship that the PD's ever made "true"[meaning holding hands and what not]... So if they take KIBUm away from EUNAH, to me it's saying that it's a BAD MOVE.

Why just let the "skinship" mean nothing, evne if KIBUM knew about EUNAH and JIHOO!

This whole storyline was a BAD MOVE. Besides, it's not as if the relationship started out in a true way, it was under false pretenses on both sides, at first innocently since neither side knew about it. Then one side knew about it, but kept silent. Now the other side knows about it and will keep silent. They don't have an honest relationship. It's hard to build a true relationship when the foundation that it's built on is faulty. To me, Eunah and Kibum's relationship seemed doomed from the moment Kibum found out about Eunah liking Jihoo and kept it hidden.

As for skinship, Borah and Ryan kissed and held hands, but in the end, it was Minki that Borah went to. They are young kids, one is bound to kiss a bunch of toads (figuratively speaking, of course :)) before finding their prince charming. And the thing is, you KNOW that the producers had Kibum kiss Eunah after finding out that she liked Jihoo on purpose... to make the situation more sticky and uncomfortable to create drama. No matter what happens, every one of them (and us) is going to feel bad in the end. No one wins in a situation like this, even if Eunah and Kibum remain together both of them are going to feel guilty towards Jihoo and if Eunah and Jihoo end up together, they are going to feel bad for Kibum.

ETA

^ The entire series ends on November 3, but I'm HOPING that this tedious triangle will end long before then *keeping my fingers crossed*

As for Boom and Myunhoon, I too am enjoying them together which is funny since I don't particularly like either of them with anyone else. They are really cute and funny hanging out together.

Guest lostfromfate

i still want eunah and jihoo. eunah likes jihoo, but she'll probably feel bad about kibum. so when is this series over? it's dragging on so long. i just want to see who ends up together. myunghoon and boom are so funny!

Guest kitkat_grl22

^ damifino answered it..

November 3rd.

MUAHAHAH.

That is my birthday.

November 3rd.

I hope it ends..

Nicely or I will get pissed off on my birthday.

xD

About ep. 219.

I really DON'T like how this is going.

I think the car crash was a bad idea.

Then losing her memory seemed..

More 'bad'.

Then she gets together with Kibum.

Kibum seems like a jerk in some episodes.

I GET he loves Eunah.

But maybe what he does or did is hurting Eunah more.

So yeah.

I really love the NNS series.

OR.. "Rainbow Romance" I loved it from the beginning.

But like as time flooded.

Eunbi's brother and sister went by.

And Micky Yoochun coming out?

For how many episodes?

Not many..

But he is busy... -.-

And.. Bora, Minki.

All goneeeee..

And Ayumi coming in..

Jihoo and Eunah.

I have no problem.

With the new-comers.

It's just that the story seems unfinished when the people leave..

But I guess that's .. Life.

Ew. I wrote a lot. I think I need a life.

xD

Thank YOU to the people who actually read this..

Lol.

Archived