[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

They don't have an honest relationship. It's hard to build a true relationship when the foundation that it's built on is faulty. To me, Eunah and Kibum's relationship seemed doomed from the moment Kibum found out about Eunah liking Jihoo and kept it hidden.

i always seem to agree with damafino

i watched today's episode, and even though eunah told hyunkyung she's going to stay with kibum, it seems like in the end, eunah will end up with jihoo since her feelings for him are kicking in... and plus, it's jacked up to stay with a guy she doesn't even like. i feel bad for kibum but not so bad that i think he should get the girl. besides, i hate his character right now since he very well knows that eunah liked jihoo and vice versa but hasn't said anything.. it's like he's hoping she'll never regain her memory.

HOPEFULLY this waytoocomplicated love triangle will be resolved by october sometime?! even september would be nice :) and i REALLY MISS HEECHUL, dang it! maybe they'll bring him back for the last episode or something :(

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^i miss heechul too!!

i wanna see the love line between heechul and hyunkyung

as for eunah..i think i prefer her with jihoo though

i absolutely love kibum....but i'd rather have eunah and jihoo together.

oo i must say...

i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE SMILE MAN. hahaa

i hope he sings more or talks more

Guest babixtin3

hm just wondering.

is eunah really torn between kibum and jihoo? as in she likes them both...

or does she like jihoo but feels like she needs to stay with kibum so that she won't hurt his feelings?

Guest krngrl3091

^

i like euichul and ayumi too!

i think they match well...like it balances----ayumi(cute yet kinda clueless)and euichul(mature)

hmmm in myopinion...i just reallirealli realli realli want HEECHULBACK!!!!

his romance wit hyunkyoung was the CUTEST EVER

omg....i LUV HIM....i will wait until he returns...hopefulli he will

and also on jihoo eunah....the directors are dragging it out WAY too long....i mean eunah realli luvs jihoo so juss go wit JIHOO UGH!!!! get over it alreadi

hi ummm do you guys know what the song title/artist was for the ending song in the earlier NN6 episodes? :] like, all the way from episode 1... i'm pretty sure it was TVXQ but i don't know what the title is or when i can find mp3 for it..

hahah help with this info would be appreciated (:

Guest damifino

how bout eunah just pimps it and everyone gets along?

I'd prefer if she bought the farm, bite the big one, kicked the bucket... you get the picture, but I guess that would be ok too :) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, she could be with Kibum and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, she could be with Jihoo and then she could get Sunday off... and Kibum and Jihoo can be together :P

hm just wondering.

is eunah really torn between kibum and jihoo? as in she likes them both...

or does she like jihoo but feels like she needs to stay with kibum so that she won't hurt his feelings?

I think it's somewhere in between. She does like both, but in different ways. Just like the two dress comparison, Eunah sees Kibum as someone she has a fondness for and is a comfortable friend who has been with her through the good and bad times, but she fell for Jihoo at first sight (so she says) and she keeps thinking about him. There's nothing to dislike about Kibum from Eunah's point of view. He's been her lifelong friend, he was there for her when she had amnesia, he's her current boyfriend, etc. But I don't think she likes him like she likes Jihoo. She seems to feel more grateful and obligated to Kibum and cherishes him as someone she wants in her life more than liking him in any romantic kind of way. She says she likes both, but her behavior when she's with Kibum vs. when she's with Jihoo says otherwise.

ETA

Boom is so hilarious! LOL

Guest ~neh~long~

xD

Thank YOU to the people who actually read this..

Lol.

your welcome. HAHA, JUST KIDDING ><

i just had to do that =__=

ugh.. enough said about the triangle on my part... everyone else has expressed what's on my mind ^0^

all i really want now is for heechul oppa to heal and come back... even if it IS in the last episodes and he unexpectedly shows up, hooking up with hyunkyung >< i always wanted this relationship to work!!!

Guest damifino

hey~ the smile man guy...is he a singer???and is hee chul out now???

Yes, Choi WonJoon who plays Smile Man is a singer and is in a group called X5.

Heechul is out of the hospital and resting at home now, but he still has a cast on his leg and can't use his leg. The doctors said he might be able to walk by November or December, but he probably won't be able to dance or anything strenuous for 6 months to a year.

my thoughts on the series..

heechul and hyunkyung : need to be together

kibum, eunah, jihoo love triangle: tiring....

myunghoon and ayumi: didnt think that this would happen but its cute that it did.

smile man: OMG!!! he's soo cute. and dang he has a voice to boot. :D

smileman and heebon: really need to happen...

euichul: he needs a girl.

eunbi and boom: match made in heaven. they both talk a lot though it would be weird because they say that they're siblings...

heejin gwosoo: where the heck is kim c??? were'nt they getting married???

Guest angelarato

Hello! sorry if many people have asked this question before me..does anyone have the english/chinese subs for rainbow romance episodes? I've been searching around.. so sorry if this question has been asked over and over again.. but i really want to find out. =x

i miss the "original" cast, i always like the older eppy's better, i sorta stopped watching after Shinyoung left because to me she always made it so funny. I didnt like how the actors (i think due to contract ending) were leaving to me that just felt wierd but its just tv. Anyway I want HeeChul to come back for HyunKyung to me they were great and remind me of the older NN episodes.

Guest diagon ALLY

Hello! sorry if many people have asked this question before me..does anyone have the english/chinese subs for rainbow romance episodes? I've been searching around.. so sorry if this question has been asked over and over again.. but i really want to find out. =x

im pretty sure there are no english subs besides a few random things on youtube maybe.

and i have no clue about chinese :\

anyways...

heebon needs some love.

im behind, i havent watched any of this weeks episodes because of school >___<

Guest damifino

Around the time Shinyoung left, I was beginning to appreciate her because they softened her character a bit and made her more likeable, but I didn't like her either when she first came on. She was too in your face and abrupt when she first came on the show and actually it was her appearance that marked the difference between older episodes and newer episodes to me.

Before, even when new people appeared, they just sort of blended into the show without much hoopla (Sangmi, Hyungmin, Hyunkyung, Borah, etc.), but with Shinyoung, her character was too confrontational and loud to just blend in. I agree that older episodes were funnier, but I would argue that older episodes = pre-Shinyoung. In fact I think the big transition happened when Sangi, Hongchul, Jaegyung, and Hyungmin left all around the same time... around episode 115 or thereabouts. I mean, there were things that I loved a lot even after that such time as Minki and Borah, later Heechul and Hyunkyung as well as Euichul's crush on Prof. Heejin (and just Minki, Heechul, and Euichul characters period) but the general humor of the show aside from the few characters I loved, just wasn't the same. Rainbow Romance can still be very funny and sweet, but it just isn't as consistantly so as it used to be in the beginning. But I think that's true of most shows. When you think about it, RR has covered more episodes and dialogue in the past year than they had on 10 years of Friends. It's gotta be hard to consistantly trying to come up with new situations and dialogues for your characters. Considering that, RR has done a good job (minus the horrid triangle from hell :))

oh yeah, totally forgot shinyoung liked jihoo! and it sucked b/c she left right around the time i was really starting to like her...

heechul + shinyoung were the best couple (not like.. romantic couple) ever... they were really good at playing off of each other, i think. and both of them are gone :(

Guest damifino

Yeah, I liked Shinyoung and Jihoo too. He was so sweet to her and she was so sweet to him. It was sad that she never got to tell him how she felt, but since she was leaving, it would have been a moot point for her to confess.

I really liked Shinyoung and Heechul's friendship on the show too. They were really funny together. I think their real life friendship translated well onscreen. On "Full House" Heechul was wearing that couple T-shirt with Shinyoung's face on it that he, Kibum, and Euichul wore in that one episode where they were all dating her. When one of the foreign exchange students that was staying with Super Junior asked who the girl on his shirt was, Heechul said "My couple... my partner... my soulmate. My troublemaking friend" LOL

Guest sparklinghugs

Yes, Choi WonJoon who plays Smile Man is a singer and is in a group called X5.

Heechul is out of the hospital and resting at home now, but he still has a cast on his leg and can't use his leg. The doctors said he might be able to walk by November or December, but he probably won't be able to dance or anything strenuous for 6 months to a year.

omg hee chul got hurt...oh wait i know about this. but it was that serious? really?!?! ....that's a shame

wu~ never heard of that group but omg same name as my bro lol. nehow man he can really sing. i want this album!!!!

Archived