[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest diagon ALLY

^^i agree. i liked smileman better before he started talking

im getting really irritated with the way kibum and jihoo always glare at eachother (well amongst other annoying things they do) its the same way ALL THE TIME.

jhgjg2.jpgkbgia3.jpg

>_> <_<

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

That's because, as good looking as Jihoo is, he only has two expressions, annoyed and expressionless... uh, does expressionless count as an expression? LOL

Kibum has three expressions, dumbfounded, huge grin, and constipated... he uses the combination of constipated look with a huge grin to show anger LOL I think Kibum (the actor, not the character) is adorable and sweet, but he really needs to practice some facial expressions if he's going to continue acting.

Guest YELL;OH

Kibum has three expressions, dumbfounded, huge grin, and constipated... he uses the combination of constipated look with a huge grin to show anger LOL I think Kibum (the actor, not the character) is adorable and sweet, but he really needs to practice some facial expressions if he's going to continue acting.

LOL didn`t kibum list practicing facial expressions as one of his hobbies? xD

i laughed so hard during the bird episode when kibum tried to have the "omg we`re so dead" look on his face but it looked more like he was about to crack up and hit eunbi over the head with the top of the box~

that cutie :P

^ hahhaa~~ omg. so true. instead of the "omg we're so dead" face he had the "omg, i'm going to laugh" face.. it was SO weird... even weirder to have smile man talking like a reg. person... it just doesn't seem to go... him speaking, his voice... i always think someone is "dubbing" his voice when he speaks or something. hahaha...

What's going to happen? What should have happened a century ago. Kibum is probably going to realize what a selfish a$$ he's been and for once act in Eunah's best interest instead of his own.

Watching ep. 230 made me so angry. Why is Eunah acting like such an idiot? Why can't she just tell both guys "look, I'm in an awkward position and I can't choose between you two so stop trying to make me choose" instead of avoiding and delaying the inevitable. And at this point, why would she want either one of them? Both of them are being such jerks only thinking about themselves. When will this nightmare end???

Boom is hilarious as always.

i know right? this episode pissed me off alot more now. HOPEFULLY they don't drag it on any longer -_-;;

other than that, watching boom just make up for that love triangle mess. i probably would have stopped watching this awhile ago if it wasnt for boom

Guest xxeunxhaexx

i think smileman has a HOTT voice.

i love the fact that he likes Eunbi.

finally something good is happening.

as for the jihoo, kibum, eunah <3

triangle, i serously think the people

are dragging it on so much. ><

kinda not interested in their

relationship. This is my opinion

so yah....

Guest xyoungwoongx

does anyone know the song that smileman was singing at that cafe place while he was playing the piano, remember.. that one episode where eunbi and them thought that smileman was going out with an older lady or something

Guest makemyday

haha okay i havent watched this in forever.

but out of curiosity..

who's dating who?

what i know of so far is that..

jihoo + kibum + eunah = complicated, messy love triangle

smileman + eunbi = hopefully a soon to be romance

thats all..

hyunkyung? ayumi? myunghoon? boom? teacher? etc... ya know

Guest YELL;OH

who's dating who?

jihoo + kibum + eunah = complicated, messy love triangle

smileman + eunbi = hopefully a soon to be romance

hyunkyung? ayumi? myunghoon? boom? teacher? etc... ya know

ayumi + myunghoon

teacher pak + teacher kim = engaged

...heechul and hyunkyung probably WOULD have been somewhere by now. tear tear.

personally, eunah not being able to make up her mind annoys me more than kibum not having said anything when he first found out that he wasn`t the one that eunah originally liked.

sneaky!kibummie > indecisive!eunah

Guest flyfany89

PREVIEWS FOR THIS WEEK

2006년 10월 16일 (월)

“특별방송 관계로 레인보우로망스는 쉽니다.”

2006년 10월 17일 (화) / 제 231 회

“사랑도둑 민기”

삼민기 사민기도 아닌 샤파 이민기!

신문에 난 청와대 경호원 민기 사진을 보고 명훈의 취직을 부탁해 보러 민기를 찾아

갔던 아유미는 멋진 민기의 모습에 살짝 설렙니다.

은비는 비싼 발레공연티켓을 얻고자 붐이 시키는 일은 뭐든 합니다. 붐이 호루라기

만 불면 어디든 달려가 부탁하는 일을 해주는데요.

은비가 왜 그러는지 모르는 스마일맨 원준은 은비가 고생하는 것 같자, 자신도 붐과

의형제를 맺어 궂은일을 대신하려고 하는데...

2006년 10월 18일 (수) / 제 232 회

“우리끼리 행복한 시간”

희진 교수님은 천방지축 명훈을 인간개조캠프에 보냅니다. 그리고 매일 3시마다 면

회를 가는데요. 처음에는 만날 때 마다 투닥거리던 두 사람! 서로의 안타까운 사연

을 듣고 점점 서로를 이해하게 되는데...

영화보다 더 안타깝고 아름다운 명훈과 희진의 ‘우리끼리의 행복한 시간!’ 기대해주

세요!

은비는 현경이가 자기 대신 뮤지컬 오디션을 보러갔다가 뽑히자 배가 아픕니다. 아

이들은 은비가 놀부 심보라고 놀리고...

그 바람에 은비는 배가 아파도 안 아픈 척 하는데..

2006년 10월 19일 (목) / 제 233 회

“기범의 선택”

은아의 복잡한 마음을 알게 된 기범은 마지막으로 은아를 잡기 위해 최선을 다합니

다. 은아를 자상하게 챙겨주는 것을 물론 멋진 이벤트까지 준비하는데...

과연 은아는 이런 기범의 마음을 알아줄까요?

치킨집에서 알바를 시작한 명훈. 그런데 치킨집 사장의 딸 박슬기라는 아이가 명훈

에게 한 눈에 반해버립니다. 슬기는 명훈에게 자신에게 오면 돈과 명예를 주겠다며

유혹하고...

* 특별출연 : 박슬기

2006년 10월 20일 (금) / 제 234 회

“브레이크 없는 사랑”

기범과 은아 사이의 일을 알게 된 지후는 은아에게 적극적으로 다가서려 합니다. 마

음이 복잡한 은아는 그런 지후를 밀어내는데...

과연 은아와 지후, 그리고 기범. 이 세 사람은 어떻게 될까요?

의철이는 악덕 사장을 경호하게 되면서 경호과에 회의를 느낍니다. 김숙 교수님은

의철에게 언론정보학과로 전과를 해보라고 권하고, 의철도 흔들리는데..

Guest babixtin3

PREVIEW AND TRANSLATIONS

2006년 10월 17일 (화) / 제 231 회

“사랑도둑 민기”

삼민기 사민기도 아닌 샤파 이민기!

신문에 난 청와대 경호원 민기 사진을 보고 명훈의 취직을 부탁해 보러 민기를 찾아

갔던 아유미는 멋진 민기의 모습에 살짝 설렙니다.

은비는 비싼 발레공연티켓을 얻고자 붐이 시키는 일은 뭐든 합니다. 붐이 호루라기

만 불면 어디든 달려가 부탁하는 일을 해주는데요.

은비가 왜 그러는지 모르는 스마일맨 원준은 은비가 고생하는 것 같자, 자신도 붐과

의형제를 맺어 궂은일을 대신하려고 하는데...

after seeing minki's picture on the newspaper, ayumi decides to go ask him for help so that myunghoon can get a job. but after seeing minki, she falls for him.

eunbi tries to get tickets to a ballet performance from boom. everytime boom blows his whistle, eunbi runs to him and does whatever he asks her to do. wonjoon/smileman has no idea why eunbi is doing that and worries. he then decides to follow boom around and do all the errands for eunbi.

2006년 10월 18일 (수) / 제 232 회

“우리끼리 행복한 시간”

희진 교수님은 천방지축 명훈을 인간개조캠프에 보냅니다. 그리고 매일 3시마다 면

회를 가는데요. 처음에는 만날 때 마다 투닥거리던 두 사람! 서로의 안타까운 사연

을 듣고 점점 서로를 이해하게 되는데...

영화보다 더 안타깝고 아름다운 명훈과 희진의 ‘우리끼리의 행복한 시간!’ 기대해주

세요!

은비는 현경이가 자기 대신 뮤지컬 오디션을 보러갔다가 뽑히자 배가 아픕니다. 아

이들은 은비가 놀부 심보라고 놀리고...

그 바람에 은비는 배가 아파도 안 아픈 척 하는데..

prof heejin sends myunghoon to some disciplinary camp?... every 3 hours, she visits myunghoon. at first, the two always bicker at each other but as they hear each other's problems and stories, they learn to understand each other. (this is supposedly a parody of our happy times)

2006년 10월 19일 (목) / 제 233 회

“기범의 선택”

은아의 복잡한 마음을 알게 된 기범은 마지막으로 은아를 잡기 위해 최선을 다합니

다. 은아를 자상하게 챙겨주는 것을 물론 멋진 이벤트까지 준비하는데...

과연 은아는 이런 기범의 마음을 알아줄까요?

치킨집에서 알바를 시작한 명훈. 그런데 치킨집 사장의 딸 박슬기라는 아이가 명훈

에게 한 눈에 반해버립니다. 슬기는 명훈에게 자신에게 오면 돈과 명예를 주겠다며

유혹하고...

* 특별출연 : 박슬기

aftering finding out what a hard time eunah has, kibum tries his best to hold on to eunah for the last time. he treats eunah nicely and plans a romantic event.

myunghoon starts working at a fried chicken shop. but the owner's daughter pakseulgi falls for myunghoon at first sight. seulgi tries to tempt myunghoon by saying that she will give him money and honor if he comes to her.

2006년 10월 20일 (금) / 제 234 회

“브레이크 없는 사랑”

기범과 은아 사이의 일을 알게 된 지후는 은아에게 적극적으로 다가서려 합니다. 마

음이 복잡한 은아는 그런 지후를 밀어내는데...

과연 은아와 지후, 그리고 기범. 이 세 사람은 어떻게 될까요?

의철이는 악덕 사장을 경호하게 되면서 경호과에 회의를 느낍니다. 김숙 교수님은

의철에게 언론정보학과로 전과를 해보라고 권하고, 의철도 흔들리는데..

jihoo finds out what happened between eunah and kibum, and tries to approach eunah. but eunah cant handle all the things that are going on and pushed jihoo away.

Guest ~neh~long~

^-___-

this is just getting annoying... HYOO~...

all i want right now, is for this whole triangle to be over. O.V.E.R.

it's really getting stretched out. the moment they started turning towards a triangle... ugh. turn-off ^=0=

ah, hopefully this eunbi+wonjoon <3 will progress~ ^ ^ i'm so happy about this romance.

Guest chipotle2104

now I'm just hoping for heebon and maybe euichul?? haha.....GIVE THAT GIRL SOME A ROMANCE, DANG IT!! Rainbow Romance will be over in 3 weeks........

In a way, I 'm kind of glad though. This was by far the worst teen sitcom....For all the other sitcoms, I loved all the characters so much, but now some of them are just annoying. The series started off so well, but all the moving of characters and the unfinished romances just killed it. This is rainbow ROMANCE, but there have only been like 3 OFFICIAL couples (minki and bora, heejin and kim C, myunghoon and ayumi)...I know heechul and hyunkyung were going to have one, but due to his accident, that romance couldn't progress. I wish they would just hurry the romances up. I hate how they keep taking up episodes with pointless plots. They're not even funny anymore. I just hope that the family sitcom will actually be FUNNY...

I will miss Rainbow Romance though.....I loved waiting to watch it every night....even though now I have to kind of force myself to watch it, just so I can feel like I watched it.....if that makes sense at all

I sound so pessimistic....gah.... :D anyways....

I can't wait for Minki's episode

GOSH why can't they just push the episodes for that evil triangle to the beginning of this week -____- i hate this

..but at least it's kind of showing ings that its going to end soon

Guest damifino

From the sounds of the previes, it looks like Eunah is finally going to break up with Kibum, and yet STILL her indecision and just a generally frustrating behavior continues!!! I wish Eunah would just leave town. She even made me dislike Jihoo and I was just beginning to like him a little bit (his lack of acting skills is still a bit of a hinderance for me to really like him) before this nonsense of a triangle began.

Oh, I've missed Minki SOOOOOO much. He just looks so cute in those caps :)

Archived