[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

i think all three characters involved in the triangle are foolish. eunah-she just needs to hurry up and make up her mind already. kibum-why is he still going out with eunah?? (they were on their way to the movies together in ep 228). jihoo-he's being way too aggressive and self-pitying. all three are making horrible decisions and letting this dramatic triangle consume them. i seriously thought it would end after everyone found out eunah got her memory back but it's dragging! which couple, if any, could possibly happen now that kibum and jihoo hate each other now and eunah is just caught in the middle. i'm glad rainbow romance is ending soon. it's just a big mess right now.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubblyhyunghee

It they have stuck with the similar couplings in the beginning there would be a lot of couples by now.

I still liked Eunbi and Kibum couple. I saw some of the earlier episodes and I think Eunbi and Kibum would have made a cute couple. Smile man is not that bad either. I think his character is interesting and his voice= dreamy.

They need someone for Eulchul poor kid...he's a nice guy..he deserves someone. I think in the end Kibum should give up Eunah because Eunah and Jihoo like each other and if Kibum cared about both of them as friends than he should let them be together.

Guest swtchunsa

OMG x 10000. Smileman is so adorable!!! i cant beleive he talked. And he looks hot when he talks. God its so refreshing to hear him talk.

I want Smileman and Eunbi as a couple but i think it should be....(I already said this before but whatever)

Smileman&Heebon,Eunbi&Kibum, Geo&Eunha, Ichul&Ayumie, Heechul&Hyunkyung.

Guest damifino

I don't know if Smileman actually LIKES Eunbi or just the idea of Eunbi because he doesn't have anyone and he senses Eunbi's loneliness. I don't think he would have taken her the flowers to her at her recital had she not given that self-pity speech about not having anyone to ask to come to her recital because of him and there's no longing or desire behind his smile, but just his usual cute silly smile. Maybe that could just be the fact that he's not that good of an actor, who knows. But until I see something more, I don't know how I feel about his feelings for Eunbi.

Also, forget what I said earlier about wanting Eunah at the bottom of a well and Jihoo and Kibum hooking up, I want all three at the bottom of that well and a heavy stone lid to shut them into that well (think "The Ring"). I swear, they are absolutely pathetic and seriously, GET OVER YOURSELVES. And why are Jihoo and Kibum fighting each other? Why aren't they asking Eunah to choose? Pick one or dump them both or get run over by a car, I DON'T CARE... just get off of the screen!

i wish smileman would like heebon, but whatever. HAHAHA i was like wtf i can't believe he talked.. finally!

kibum... I HATE YOU (the character not the actual guy) WTF WHY IS HE SUCH A SUCKY FRIEND

Guest diagon ALLY

does anyone know the song that smile man sings when their at the picnic and hes playing the guitar?

i dont know if anyones answered this yet but its 꽃을 들고서 by se7en its on his album 'just listen'

:D

Guest xxeunxhaexx

OMG IN EP. 228>>>>> SMILE MAN TALKED!!!!! I'm so happy he likes Eunbi. Perfect match. I think Eunbi is being too underestimated my antis. I think she's pretty and has talent. Her voice is really nice too. Just like SMILE MAN!!!!! so happy :)HE WAS SOOOOO HOTT!

Guest yongieee

OMG IN EP. 228>>>>> SMILE MAN TALKED!!!!! I'm so happy he likes Eunbi. Perfect match. I think Eunbi is being too underestimated my antis. I think she's pretty and has talent. Her voice is really nice too. Just like SMILE MAN!!!!! so happy :)HE WAS SOOOOO HOTT!

OMGGG I AGREEE

especially lately, eunbi has been looking really pretty

and i think her and smileman would make suchhhhh a cute couple!

SMILE MAN'S VOICE IS SOOO HOTTTT

Guest happy.birthday

I don't know if Smileman actually LIKES Eunbi or just the idea of Eunbi because he doesn't have anyone and he senses Eunbi's loneliness. I don't think he would have taken her the flowers to her at her recital had she not given that self-pity speech about not having anyone to ask to come to her recital because of him and there's no longing or desire behind his smile, but just his usual cute silly smile. Maybe that could just be the fact that he's not that good of an actor, who knows. But until I see something more, I don't know how I feel about his feelings for Eunbi.

Smileman took out the pic he took with Eunbi again and gazed at it.

i wish smileman would like heebon, but whatever. HAHAHA i was like wtf i can't believe he talked.. finally!

kibum... I HATE YOU (the character not the actual guy) WTF WHY IS HE SUCH A SUCKY FRIEND

Yeah really, I hope he just gives up or they both gives up. This is getting boring.

Guest mkdinh

omfg okay, i'm ready to have the whole love triangle dissappear, cause after watching ep 228, i seriousy wanted to kick all three of them, espically kibum's character. i thought i could deal with it but it finally got to me -___-

Guest ~neh~long~

아ㅏㅏㅏ~ 은비 + 원준 <3 i am so freaking happy that there is a new and refreshing romance >< his voice >0<!!! he can SING... ^ ^

아... about this kibum/eunah/jihoo thing... 진짜 답답한 사랑이야... ^-__- it annoys the heck out of me.

Guest Babygurl272

anyone know the english song in ep. 226 where kibum was hitting that sack bad thing and reminicing about the moments with him and ji hoo. then it shows eunah on the bench.

Guest xjuyonx
anyone know the english song in ep. 226 where kibum was hitting that sack bad thing and reminicing about the moments with him and ji hoo. then it shows eunah on the bench.
i deleted episode 226 already, so i'm not sure if this was the one that was playing at that scene, but i'm pretty sure it is: eric benet - hurricane

Guest diagon ALLY

whats the episode where smileman sings in the competition?? tell me tell me~~

and ohyea. hes mine. not eunbi's okay? lol. ><

its episode #220

Guest banana_milk

MINKI IS COMING BACK TO RAINBOW ROMANCE!!! i think for only one ep though.

2006년 10월 12일 (목) / 제 231 회

“사랑도둑 민기”

삼민기 사민기도 아닌 샤파 이민기! 민기가 돌아왔습니다!

신문에 난 청와대 경호원 민기 사진을 보고 명훈의 취직을 부탁해 보러 민기를 찾아

갔던 아유미는 멋진 민기의 모습에 살짝 설렙니다.

은비는 비싼 발레공연티켓을 얻고자 붐이 시키는 일은 뭐든 합니다. 붐이 호루라기

만 불면 어디든 달려가 부탁하는 일을 해주는데요.

은비가 왜 그러는지 모르는 스마일맨 원준은 은비가 고생하는 것 같자, 자신도 붐과

의형제를 맺어 궂은일을 대신하려고 하는데...

Guest lost_kim

I just read in the mbc site that this week there is no rainbow romance cuz of the autumn festival holiday 추석 ... I was dying to see smileman again with the hope that he would sing or talk!! I do hope though that next week the love triangle btw jihoo, eun ah, and kibum finally gets resolved... they are dragging it so much!! :(

MINKI IS COMING BACK TO RAINBOW ROMANCE!!! i think for only one ep though.

The episode with minki, it says that he appears in the newspaper in an article about him working as a bodyguard for the president...and ayumi after seeing the pic goes to find minki to ask him for a favor of putting a good word for myun hoon so he can also get a job... but she is attracted by minki and his attitude and how tough and cool he is...

In the other part it says that eun bi wants to get some tickets for a very expensive ballet show... so she does everything that boom tells her to... if boom just blows a whistle, then she has to run and appear no matter where she is and do whatever he asks... and smile man who doesn't undestand why eun bi is doing this, as a sworn little brother to boom, he puts himself under his disposition and does all the dirty work instead of eun bi.. you know like eun bi and boom decided to be big brother and little sister, smileman does kind of similar, pledging to be boom's brother (he's so adorable!! cannot wait 'till next week's thursday to see this episode!! :P:) )

and the rest of the episodes for the week of october 9 to october 13

2006년 10월 9일 (월) / 제 229 회

“아프리카에서 온 선물”

은비와 기범은 김C 교수님이 희진 교수님에게 보낸 선물을 몰래 열어보는데, 그만

새 한 마리가 창문으로 날아가버리네요.

둘은 얼떨결에 돌멩이 하나를 집어넣고, 김C 교수님이 보낸 선물이 이 돌이라고 우

기는데...

명훈과 붐이 같은 회사에 들어가게 됩니다. 그런데 알고보니 아유미가 자신의 인맥

으로 명훈을 회사에 넣은 것이라 하는데요.

명훈은 그 사실을 모른 채 회사를 다니게 되고....

Monday "The present from Africa"

Eun bi and ki bum without permission open up a present that professor Kim C sends to professor hee jin, it was a bird and flies away through the window... since they don't know what to do, and during the confusion they grab a rock and they put the rock in the box and say to professor hee jin that the present was a rock.... :blush:

myung hoon and boom enter to the same company to work... but it turns out that ayumi ask someone for a favor so that he can get the job and myung hoon has no idea about this...

2006년 10월 10일 (화) / 제 230 회

“스마일맨을 질투하는 원칙맨”

의철을 좋아하여 원칙을 잘 지키는 스마일맨 원준! 의철은 그런 후배 원준이 귀여운

데요. 그러나 원준이 의철보다 더 원칙을 잘 지켜 주변 사람들에게 칭찬을 받자 의철

은 점점 질투가 나는데...

은아는 기범의 권투시합과 지후의 유도시합이 같은 날 같은 시간에 있어 난감합니

다. 기범과 지후는 서로 자기 시합에 오라고 하고....

차라리 은아는 붐을 따라 취재를 하며 양쪽 다 안 가는 편을 택하려 하는데...

Tuesday "Mr. Right jealous of smileman"

Euichul finds out that smileman is also a person who goes by the principle of doing the right thing and all the correct things, just like himself and finds this so cute and likes smileman a lot... however, resourceful people ??(주변 사람들) (I guess like policemen and other people that like people doing the right stuff and abiding to the law) start to praise smileman for being more correct and righteous and lawful (원칙) than euichul and euichul grows a little jealous...

Kibum invites eun ah to come to his boxing competition and ji hoo invites her to come to his yudo competition which turns out to be on the same day at the same time... Both of them want eun ah to come to their competition and because she doesn't know what to do, eun ah decides to accompany boom to do some research for news and decides that it'll be best not to go to either one of the competitions...

2006년 10월 11일 (수)

특별방송 관계로 레인보우로망스는 쉽니다.

Wednesday no episode due to a special program

2006년 10월 12일 (목) / 제 231 회

“사랑도둑 민기”

Thursday Minki's episode

2006년 10월 13일 (금) / 제 232 회

“우리끼리 행복한 시간”

희진 교수님은 천방지축 명훈을 인간개조캠프에 보냅니다. 그리고 매일 3시마다 면

회를 가는데요. 처음에는 만날 때 마다 투닥거리던 두 사람! 서로의 안타까운 사연

을 듣고 점점 서로를 이해하게 되는데...

영화보다 더 안타깝고 아름다운 명훈과 희진의 ‘우리끼리의 행복한 시간!’ 기대해주

세요!

은비는 현경이가 자기 대신 뮤지컬 오디션을 보러갔다가 뽑히자 배가 아픕니다. 아

이들은 은비가 놀부 심보라고 놀리고...

그 바람에 은비는 진짜로 배가 아픈데도 안 아픈 척 하는데..

Friday "Our own happy time"

professor hee jin sends reckless and irresponsible myun hoon to a person converting camp... and every day at 3 they have a meeting or interview.. At first when the two meet it's really weird and they don't really have much to talk about... however, they start talking about their bad experiences everything bad that they have been through and they start to understand each other...

Eun bi has an stomach ache when hyun gyung goes to a musical audition instead of her and got casted... all the guys say that it's because she's jealous and she's angry and make fun of her saying that it's cuz of her evilness and malicious thoughts... calling her evil lady or something similar "놀부 심보" but she really has a stomach ache, and she has to pretend that she's fine in fron of others... (poor her, i hope smileman comes to her rescue :P :blush: )

I may be wrong in some of the translations, so if anyone would like to correct me, go ahead...

Archived