[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, this ep is even more intense!

btw, does anything have the ratings for this ep?

also I LOVE YOUR BANNER!! THE HUG WAS SO FULL of emotion! :P

Thanks! i cried buckets over that scene. snicker.gif Seeing HJ and Seunghee together totally made my week!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! episode 16 was the GREATEST EPISODE OF ANY SHOW EVER. and the first FIFTEEN MINUTES were the best minutes of anything i've seen EVER!!! when seung hee and hyun jun FINALLY met and she told him to HOLD HER I WAS LIKE OMG THE SHOW CAN END NOW IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here!! love.gif

@2uss:

Superb artwork as usual!! My ultimate fav is this.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2u...hhjwithIRIS.jpg

Love love love love love love love it!! Beautiful capture! I'm gonna save this!!

@taizhu:

That scene was a bit too complicated in my opinion to be that straight-forward. It gives rise to many questions just like what have been previously mentioned in the thread. :D (I'd really hope there's a conspiracy here. *lol*)

Let's face it, based on CSH's character, if SW had asked her what she thought when he had to make the choice, she would have said "DON'T DO IT!" Also, nobody forced him to join IRIS.

Agree. I too think she'll find another way to avoid killing HJ. But at this point, we'll never know the "Might Have Beens".

:( All I want for Christmas now is not to cry at the end (and not because the drama is ending either). :mellow:

Same here!! But...i'm gearing myself for the possibility of waterworks (which i think is inevitable). So i'm gonna armed myself with loads of ice-cream and chocolate desserts for the final episode. Hope that will lessen the impact. :lol:

*Raises hands* for LBH's supreme command of English. That was so smooth!! *faints*

On another note, is anyone else annoyed by how cartoonishly evil all the terrorists are? I mean, I KNOW they're terrorists and bad guys, but shouldn't they be, I dunno, more sympathetic? At least some of them?

I thought the captain was evilly charismatic with his acting. And the hacker-terrorist seems to be a tad more humane than the rest of them. I think there ARE such people in this world that find pleasure body counts.

@kimjung123:

i second your opinion!!

@celebrities88:

Love the gif and screencaps.!

Thanks for sharing!

@rubie:

Super duper thanks for sharing the OCN version!!

Kyyaaa~~♥ love.gif

aimalleb What I'm worried about is.. the writer is saying they might leave something in the ending so it can be continued with season 2(and now thinking they haven't wrote the ending yet, it worries me more).. What I'm thinking is it's fine if they're still just using Iris but they should put the closure on all the characters.

rubie Thanks for posting and sharing the clips

niki I know you will be happy and love the banner you're using now.

These are some news clips / VODs from the 29 November filming at Gwanghwamun, thanks to ylin at EverythingLBH

For some reason I can't download the YTN clips using FlashGet (maybe others could), or if anyone can share similar BTS clips .. on Youtube, perhaps.. that would be most appreciated

mms://vod1.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/br_enter/2009/12/200912011028341584_s.wmv

mms://mk.hanafosvod.com/mk/mbnnews/mbnnews17_091129_2.asf

mms://nvod1.ytn.co.kr/general/mov/2009/1129/200911291700008372_s.wmv

Guest rainy75

These are some news clips / VODs from the 29 November filming at Gwanghwamun, thanks to ylin at EverythingLBH

For some reason I can't download the YTN clips using FlashGet (maybe others could), or if anyone can share similar BTS clips .. on Youtube, perhaps.. that would be most appreciated

1. mms://vod1.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/br_enter/2009/12/200912011028341584_s.wmv

2. mms://mk.hanafosvod.com/mk/mbnnews/mbnnews17_091129_2.asf

3. mms://nvod1.ytn.co.kr/general/mov/2009/1129/200911291700008372_s.wmv

Downloaded and uploaded here ->

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1TgQm2sQw

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdvrJsd5u_M

Hi rainy75, what a cool surprise seeing you at IRIS. Thanks so much for dl-ing and uploading these clips for us, really appreciate the warm sharing!

From the clips.. it was raining quite heavily on the said Sunday.. and quite the hassle to the people of course but the production & IRIS has to go on.. and luckily everything did.

Guest rainy75

^.avi version of that scene, to keep in our archive just in case YT decides to take the videos down.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABHZ6A5N

i have the softcopy uploaded to my MU acct also. If anyone wants a copy, just let me know i'll post the links. If i miss seeing your posting request, drop me a pm. Threads go too fast for me so i don't always follow.

Hi rainy75, what a cool surprise seeing you at IRIS. Thanks so much for dl-ing and uploading these clips for us, really appreciate the warm sharing!

From the clips.. it was raining quite heavily on the said Sunday.. and quite the hassle to the people of course but the production & IRIS has to go on.. and luckily everything did.

Hi rubie,

I pop into the drama/actor/actoress threads that i watch/follow but i seldom post. Threads go too fast for me to follow sometimes. :blink:

^ It's really nice to see you posting .. cool treats are usually the least expected, too. :lol: So glad that we get to watch the clips easily now. Gosh.. they went through numerous times filming just to get a particular scene perfect. And that first try by BH jumping over the car :o lucily he didn't tear up anything. Dangerous and slippery stuff..

i have the softcopy uploaded to my MU acct also. If anyone wants a copy, just let me know i'll post the links. If i miss seeing your posting request, drop me a pm. Threads go too fast for me so i don't always follow.

Do you happen to have other OCN extended clips of IRIS -- provided they've been shared by fans on the Youtube. We'd appreciate any IRIS related links & clips, would love to compile as much as possible for more new fans to enjoy. Credits fully assured, of course.

Guest sakura_dubai

i'm so in love with "Hallelujah" big Bang's song XD

i watch IRIS on KBSWORLD.. and the ending of ep 6 had this song.. i just noticed O_o

and i was like.. oooomggggg~ this song is amazing.. couldn't stop moving my body and repeating i'm falling falling falling~ it's super cool!

Can't wait to watch another episode on KBSWorld.. it's really hard to find it online .. but anyway.. i'm enjoying it ^^

btw, is it true that there is going to be season 2 ?

Amazing artworks again 2uss...

thank you weiz80 for the kind compliment :blush:

@2uss:

Superb artwork as usual!! My ultimate fav is this.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2u...hhjwithIRIS.jpg

Love love love love love love love it!! Beautiful capture! I'm gonna save this!!

thank you niki for the kind words and feedback... i appreciate it :blush:

dear niki also have created wonderful art creations...

please do more and share with us :D:rolleyes:

i would like to add that i've enjoyed reading the many discussions, please continue everyone

it makes the time of waiting for the next episode of IRIS a little less ;)

Guest SweetSerein

okay im only on ep 10...but during ep 9, the younger girl was singing a song. do u guys know the title of the song or the original artist? i know ive heard of it before but i cant remember who sang the song. btw she has a really nice voice..u know guys what scene im talking about right? the scene where KTH comes back to work after she found out Hyunjoong died and they had a little celebration for her..the older dude told the younger girl to sing. lol, i dont even know their names yet. anyways..thanks.

Guest Lilazinprincess

okay im only on ep 10...but during ep 9, the younger girl was singing a song. do u guys know the title of the song or the original artist? i know ive heard of it before but i cant remember who sang the song. btw she has a really nice voice..u know guys what scene im talking about right? the scene where KTH comes back to work after she found out Hyunjoong died and they had a little celebration for her..the older dude told the younger girl to sing. lol, i dont even know their names yet. anyways..thanks.

It was a great scene. The artist/actress' name is Juni. She is an actual singer and has contributed a song to the drama's OST. The song was 8eight's Without A Heart.

The scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G0u8OmREXw

The original artist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMxsYFD55tg

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/36kv28

^_^

Guest joynara

Just an FYI, but the default font @soompi is actually not black but grey-ish, so when using the spoiler tags, you need to set the font color to black [the darkest color in the palette, #000000] to make it unreadable.

========================================

Translation of the print preview for ep. 17 [no news on the video preview yet]:

After thwarting the terrorists in GwangHwaMun, HyunJoon and SunHwa are interrogated by the Central Intelligence Agency. President Jo (Myong-Ho) meets with HJ to request his help in uncovering IRIS, and SangHyun suggests returning to the NSS, but HJ refuses. [Guessing he's just refusing SaH's request, not the President's.] ChulYoung focuses on identifying the IRIS members in North Korea, and after the KCIA's investigation, SunHwa returns north, with HJ's help. MiJeong [hackergirl] helps Vick access the NSS servers from outside, but gets killed afterward. On her way to meet HJ for a mini-trip together, SeungHee gets into a car accident, while the convoy transporting Baek San and SaWoo gets attacked by mysterious mercenaries...

I can confirm MiJeong/hackergirl gets killed, it was reported @DCgall this weekend by someone who saw the filming take place in his/her neighborhood.

Guest ching22194

using the wiredbox soft sub it says download the HAN version.

is 450-HAN and HAN different? coz the subs are kinda late using HAN..

thanks..

Guest Lilazinprincess

using the wiredbox soft sub it says download the HAN version.

is 450-HAN and HAN different? coz the subs are kinda late using HAN..

thanks..

Yes, they are. I synced it to my X-HAN 450p raw.

------------------------------

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o OMG! joynara!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

To make it look less spammy, thanks for stopping by and sharing that info.

Archived