[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Guest Lilazinprincess

what other sites are out there where I could download this drama?

For example, I only know of silent regrets. I know there's another website, but I forgot the link to it. HELP PLEASE!

What kind of downloads? Raw or subtitles? Please specify.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can find IRIS sub English at where ? Show me Please.Thanks

If you look through carefully at the first post, you can find where you can download all the subtitles so far. Good luck.

Guest Currently_Anonymous

what other sites are out there where I could download this drama?

For example, I only know of silent regrets. I know there's another website, but I forgot the link to it. HELP PLEASE!

What kind of downloads? Raw or subtitles? Please specify.

If you look through carefully at the first post, you can find where you can download all the subtitles so far. Good luck.

Either one is fine. :)

mraz87's answer should be taken very seriously.

rubie has done a wonderful job of collecting and posting info on IRIS sources for RAW, Subs, Streaming, Re-caps, and a bunch of interesting tidbits for fans of IRIS.

The wonderful SOOMPI members who create drama threads tend to be very dedicated to collecting and sharing info on the first post of any thread. rubie is typical in her dedication and thoroughness in sharing info in the first post of her thread for IRIS.

Guest Shannice

This might be a stupid question but I'm pretty confused about the up-coming episodes... so, are the IRIS casts still filming the up-comings episodes? Or is everything already filmed? But if they are still filming, wow, now thats fast given two episodes per a week.

Guest rach1rur3

one quick question for all IRIS fans... is this an adaptation of a book? coz i just read on AKP that someone is

accusing IRIS of plagiarism but i thought i read some of soompiers discussing the book here and how the series won't follow the same ending?

i can't wait for this week's episode.... here's to hoping they break the record again! :D

Guest joynara

This might be a stupid question but I'm pretty confused about the up-coming episodes... so, are the IRIS casts still filming the up-comings episodes? Or is everything already filmed? But if they are still filming, wow, now thats fast given two episodes per a week.

Yes, they're still filming eps, at the rate of 2 eps. per week, and that's why for the past two weeks or so, we haven't had previews at the end of Thursday's broadcast (ie., no preview for ep. 15 until the day before broadcast, or currently no preview for ep. 17).

They had completed roughly 50% of filming going into ep. 1 and didn't exhaust what they had in the can until ep. 13. They always knew this would happen towards the end (it's a risk they took to take advantage of viewer feedback, among other things), but doesn't mean it's easy on the cast & crew to shoot around the clock, esp. given the degree of action involved. They've set up in recent weeks an extra team to shoot simultaneously, in addition to Team Y (director Yang YunHo's) and Team K (director Kim KyuTae's). I also know JJH has had to cancel a number of engagements at the last minute because of late-night filming, while latest news says LBH has stopped going home (in BunDang, a suburb of Seoul) & is staying at hotels nearby filming locations to save time & get some sleep.

one quick question for all IRIS fans... is this an adaptation of a book? coz i just read on AKP that someone is

accusing IRIS of plagiarism but i thought i read some of soompiers discussing the book here and how the series won't follow the same ending?

IRIS is not an adaptation of any novel, but it's been novelized with the sanction of the drama writers. (Vol 2 carries an autograph by TOP, while Vol 1 has LBH's and KTH's signatures.) Vol 1 matches 90-95% of eps. 1-9, but Vol 2 & the drama have been moving in different directions since ep. 11 or so, ie. many of the big developments since ep. 11 do not appear in the novel at all (eg. HJ torturing SH, SW the assassin, HJ & SW's faceoff in the basement, HJ & SH's reunion in ep. 16). One of the drama writers has also gone on record to confirm the drama's ending would not match or follow the novel's.

The plagiarism suit is by a different author altogether, with no affiliation to Taewon (the production company), the drama writers, or the sanctioned novels' author. He claims the drama has plagiarized from a novel of his in 1999 (of which no one has heard before), and while Taewon is preparing a countersuit, it's not being taken that seriously. Nobody believes this author would have 'come forward' were the drama not drawing 30+% in the ratings.

김태희, 광화문 총격전 소감은? “연발로 쏘니 쏘는 맛 있네요”

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2009/e7/...e7_082808_0.jpg

Vid-

김소연 ‘아이리스’ 촬영장 깜짝 생일파티 ‘함박웃음’

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2009/e7/...e7_102108_0.jpg

Vid- http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM3MTM2MDU2.html

EDIT:

YT links for people having trouble with youku link

Part 1-

Part 2-

Guest Lilazinprincess

^ OO! Kim SoYeon is so cute in those two videos! Her aegyo is *squeal*

Anywho, another OST is coming our way.

Seo In Young sings for IRIS

December 8, 2009

20091207_seoinyoungforiris_572.jpg

The latest artist to take part in the soundtrack is Seo In Young!

Although Seo In Young was busy preparing for Jewelry's upcoming repackaged album, she took her time to take part in IRIS's soundtrack as well. The song is titled Can't I Love, and is composed by hit composer Jo Young Soo and writer Kang Eun Kyung. The song will express the pain Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee are suffering from their relationship.

Seo In Young's agency Star Empire Entertainment stated:

This song will satisfy all the fans who has liked Seo In Young's melancholic voice. I hope you guys will give lots of love to IRIS' OST and of course, Jewelry's upcoming repackage album.

Artists who have taken part in the soundtrack include Baek Ji Young, Shin Seung Hoon, Kim Tae Woo, Big Bang and December.

You will get to hear Seo In Young's Can't You Come Back again starting from this week's episode of IRIS.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...sings_for_iris/

Guest Lilazinprincess

Episode 17 preview

OMG. The KSH departing scene. I can't believe it's finally here. It was a bit "eh?" And yes!!! BS interrogation scene! Finally! It is amazing how that guy can keep his cool all this time.

And from some of the korean sites (Naver, Cyworld), the new OST is released.

2i9rrkk.jpg

b8vc5k.jpg

Can't I Love - Seo In Young (IRIS OST Part 6)

Current streaming link to the song: http://bittalk.org/thread53541.html

YT Link:

V Thanks lilcrash!

Thanks Lily for the latest OST update, lilcrash for the streaming clips, song dl and ep 17 preview (grrrr!!), joynara for the plagiarism clarification and IRIS actors' update -- that's a nice tidbit about JJH and LBH. Really appreciate every IRIS sharing, everything counts. Welcome to all new IRIS fans to the thread -- hope you will enjoy the series & share thoughts with us here.

There're some episode links, info and IRIS goodies compiled at Page 1 (hopefully) for fans' easier reference. I may have misplaced some links or overlook some credits, please feel free to let me know if anything amiss.

Back to business.. desperately needing joynara's preview recap :blush: what did Baek San say to HJ that got him so pissed and angry? :o Obviously he's gloating about something.. HJ's parents? And seriously.. the send off for KSH is such an anticlimax. I know I'm not supposed to mention her here.. but is that the best the writers can give to the character?

Guest joynara

Episode 17 preview

Translation for Ep. 17 preview:

SeungHee: Don't have any nightmares, and just sleep peacefully.

Vick: I have a favor I want to ask you.

SaWoo: Don't make me feel more wretched than I already do.

HyunJoon: TELL ME! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ME AND ABANDON ME?! TELL ME!

Baek San: You bit the forbidden fruit, so you got punished.

Back to business.. desperately needing joynara's preview recap :blush: what did Baek San say to HJ that got him so pissed and angry? :o Obviously he's gloating about something.. HJ's parents? And seriously.. the send off for KSH is such an anticlimax. I know I'm not supposed to mention her here.. but is that the best the writers can give to the character?

rubie, the day we can't talk about SunHwa here is the day I stop talking about SaWoo, and that's never going to happen, right? ;) I don't think we've seen the last of SunHwa anyway, not if she has any role in helping ChulYoung (and HyunJoon) root out IRIS.

December 08, 2009

Novelist sues “Iris” producers

Park Chul-su, Korean writer of spy stories including the novel “The Sun Doesn’t Rise on Mount Fuji” has filed a plagiarism lawsuit against the production company of the popular KBS 2TV drama “Iris,” Taewon Entertainment.

The novelist said the show took 162 specific plot points from his novel. Park said he had planned to make his novel into a TV series, also claimed that he had experienced mental distress as a result of the alleged theft.

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2913647

2009 KBS Drama Awards [2009 KBS 연기대상], December 31, 2009

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322628

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...09/9ci26011.htm

Lee Byung-Hun's Half...Kim Tae-Hee? Kim So-Yeon?

KBS Drama Awards 'Best Couple Award'

9ci26011.jpg9ci26011_1.jpg

◇ Past KBS Drama Awards Best Couple

Year / Drama / Couple

[2008] Mom's Dead Upset / Kim Yong-Gun & Jang Mi-Hee

[2008] Hong Gil Dong / Kang Ji-Hwan & Sung Yuri

[2008] Kingdom Of The Wind / Song Il-Gook & Choi Jung-Won

[2007] Capital Scandal / Kang Ji-Hwan & Han Ji-Min

[2007] Daughters-In-Law / Kim Ji-Hoon & Lee Soo-Kyung

[2007] By Land And Sky / Park Hae-Jin & Han Hyo-Joo

[2006] Famous Princesses / Park Hae-Jin & Lee Tae-Ran

[2006] The Vineyard Man / Oh Man-Seok & Yoon Eun-Hye

[2006] Hwang Jini / Jang Geun-Seok & Ha Ji-Won

[2006] Snow Queen / Hyun Bin & Sung Yuri

[2005] My Rosy Life / Son Hyun-Joo & Choi Jin-Shil

[2005] Emperor Of The Sea / Song Il-Gook & Soo Ae

[2005] Resurrection / Uhm Tae-Woong & Han Ji-Min

[2005] Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang / Jae Hee & Han Chae-Young

[2004] Full House / Jung Ji-Hoon (Rain) & Song Hye-Gyo

[2004] Terms Of Endearment / Song Il-Gook & Han Ga-In

[2004] Pil-Seung, Bong Soon-Young / Ahn Jae-Wook & Park Sun-Young

[2004] I'm Sorry I Love You / So Ji-Sub & Lim Soo-Jung

[2003] Sang Doo! Let's Go To School / Jung Ji-Hoon (Rain) & Gong Hyo-Jin

[2003] Rosemary / Kim Seung-Woo & Yoo Ho-Jung

Guest creaturedreams

HyunJoon: TELL ME! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ME AND ABANDON ME?! TELL ME!

Baek San: You bit the forbidden fruit, so you got punished.

Interesting! so I'm assuming CSH is the forbidden fruit..but why? what is their true relationship? why is he so protective >< i want ep 17 already ._.

Archived