[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest theLEGEND

ooh i see... but i mean, i knew it was a joke.. but there could be truth in Solbi becoming a regular.

the joke part would just be the Hyori quitting part... but who knows... lol... we'll just wait for the guest list to come out in a couple of days...

It could be true though about Solbi being a regular. Hyori was asking one of the PDs or staffs about it and the answer is yes. Who knows? Let's just wait for the guests list. :)

You know, besides MC Mong being so confident about his "baby calf! baby calf" the part where cracked me up was when Lee Ha Neul suddenly said "same same yo~" LOL! :lol:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, yup! another one! creating threads is like my hobby! LOL... JK...

nah, it's just some of the shows i started threads for have been cancelled,

so i've been looking to start new ones! :D it's not that hard coz i've got the template from my other threads. lol...

the first thread i ever started took 10 billion years coz i was still getting the hang of all the codes and stuff...

so did it bring back great childhood memories? hehe...

the translations of the song into English make it sound a little funny.

the Korean versions of the songs are sooo much better... and obviously flow better.

the song in the second episode was a lot funnier.. in terms of them trying to figure out the English. or perhaps it's because of the guests. :phew:

Well it's a nice hobby since it helps lots of people! XD LOL!

And thats true... only really half your threads are with shows still airing... T-T It's a shame..

Yeah, it brought back lots of memories! :] I miss being a kid!

I seriously LOVED the mountain rabbit song when I was little XD

I remember singing it with my parents and grandparents, ahahah

I haven't seen the second episode yet...

And I feel like it'll be funnier just because SolBi is in it.. LOL!

To be honest, I'll be surprised if her English is good. ^^;;

Guest evelyn168

MC Mong's and DJ DOC's member episode was extremely hilarious... It was so fun to watch them... I didn't like how Solbi was going after Hyori's age... I know it's scripted. But still, going after someone's age??? That's just a bit too immature.

Guest silverwingz

You know, besides MC Mong being so confident about his "baby calf! baby calf" the part where cracked me up was when Lee Ha Neul suddenly said "same same yo~" LOL! :lol:

yeah i know! the little English conversation warm-up thing in the beginning was so funny too. Lee Ha Neul was like "I'm tired..." haha~

i remember seeing some other show where they had to do a role play thing on YouTube...

this guy named Charles had to provoke Alex (Clazziquai) and he was like: "You son of a pizza!" LOL...

i think that's one of the funniest things i've seen in terms of English speaking... haha!! it had Crown J as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iee32ACU-6w

I haven't seen the second episode yet...

And I feel like it'll be funnier just because SolBi is in it.. LOL!

To be honest, I'll be surprised if her English is good. ^^;;

yeah, she definitely added to the humour as well. i like how she's blunt, and not like most other female celebs.

I didn't like how Solbi was going after Hyori's age... I know it's scripted. But still, going after someone's age??? That's just a bit too immature.

they're just joking.. almost all the shows Hyori goes on now teases her about her age in one way or the other.

Hyori herself knows it's a joke, so it shouldn't really matter...? it's the comments like the ones from "Change" made by netizens that would be hurtful...

i mean, yes, it's immature... but most of the jokes on these variety shows are... it's all for entertainment...

Guest theLEGEND

yeah i know! the little English conversation warm-up thing in the beginning was so funny too. Lee Ha Neul was like "I'm tired..." haha~

i remember seeing some other show where they had to do a role play thing on YouTube...

this guy named Charles had to provoke Alex (Clazziquai) and he was like: "You son of a pizza!" LOL...

i think that's one of the funniest things i've seen in terms of English speaking... haha!! it had Crown J as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iee32ACU-6w

OOH.. I've seen that video before. Hahahaha.. LOL! "You son of a pizza~!!" :lol:

and I remember Charles was one of the regulars in Star Golden Bell before with one of the DJ DOC members (not Lee Ha Neul).

Anyways.. I really can't wait for next week's episode! This show is definitely one of my favorites now! :D

Guest xUs_niL

season 2 is really funny. addicted to it for hyori! the songs are really catchy as well. can anyone tell me where i can get the childrens' song esp jack rabbit song in korean? i want to use it as my ringtone! it's so cute.

Guest silverwingz

and I remember Charles was one of the regulars in Star Golden Bell before with one of the DJ DOC members (not Lee Ha Neul).

yeah that's right. his name is Kim Chang Ryul. he was the known to be a "bad boy" back in the days before he got married. hehe...

i'd love to see him on the show. from summaries of his stories i've read from 8 vs. 1, he would bring lots of great stories to this show!

can anyone tell me where i can get the childrens' song esp jack rabbit song in korean? i want to use it as my ringtone! it's so cute.

are they even possible to get? perhaps in Korean CD's made for kids...? don't know how you can get one tho... :sweatingbullets:

Guest lynn_feb14

Solbi is damn funny but adorable indeed. it's very hilarious tat she made a Trot version .. heheeh .. Hyori is funny too n she is friggin pretty :D luv this show so so mux

Guest silverwingz

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 3 Guest List

Solbi (Typhoon), Seo In Young (Jewelry), Lee Bum Soo & Kim Heung Gook

Yep, looks like Solbi's a regular now. And yes!! I really like Lee Bum Soo! He's one of my favourite actors!

And if you guys have seen Kim Heung Gook in YSMM, he's got some great stories too. He's one of the funniest oldies around!

Guest melijay

the funniest part of the show is when they are translating the korean song in to english. they say the funniest things

Guest lynn_feb14

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 3 Guest List

Solbi (Typhoon), Seo In Young (Jewelry), Lee Bum Soo & Kim Heung Gook

Yep, looks like Solbi's a regular now. And yes!! I really like Lee Bum Soo! He's one of my favourite actors!

And if you guys have seen Kim Heung Gook in YSMM, he's got some great stories too. He's one of the funniest oldies around!

wow..yeah it seems Solbi's a regular now n im afraid tat Hyori would quit as she said in Episode 2.. hope she doesnt mean it

Guest silverwingz

wow..yeah it seems Solbi's a regular now n im afraid tat Hyori would quit as she said in Episode 2.. hope she doesnt mean it

of course she didn't mean it. she was just teasing Solbi on how bad her English was! lol...

-edit-

she's even listed as an MC now.. so it's definite that she's a permanent on the show ^^

i guess its good that solbi is a permanent MC on the show now, it makes the english game harder for everyone she she was struggling with it on the last show. plus she ads more humor to the show with her ditzyness

Guest theLEGEND

I still couldn't find the latest episode yet. Oh well.. I'll be stalking bunch of clubboxes. Can't wait to watch! :P

EDIT: I found it on Kalena's clubbox. :)

vinchenzo79 has ep.3 subbed up on his yt channel. it was a funny one, kinda sorta.

they finally passed the english song for the first time. kim hyung gook was hilarious.

part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_K4b1O3xJc&feature=user

you can find the rest after.

and next weeks ep will have yoon do hyun (from YDH love letter) and kim jang hoon (the singer that wears the bell bottom pants all the time)

Guest MissSnowz

vinchenzo79 has ep.3 subbed up on his yt channel. it was a funny one, kinda sorta.

they finally passed the english song for the first time. kim hyung gook was hilarious.

part one

and next weeks ep will have yoon do hyun (from YDH love letter) and kim jang hoon (the singer that wears the bell bottom pants all the time)

Oh my...thankzzz for sharing hihi...

Guest silverwingz

thanks for the screencaps! :D

part one

thanks for the heads up. he's so quick! i just watched it... and yeah, it was pretty funny at times... nothing has beaten MC Mong & Lee Ha Neul's episode yet.

Lee Bum Soo's always been in my good books. i've always had respect for the guy for some reason. hehe... even after seeing his nude photo... :P

Kim Heung Gook is such a cute old man (if i can say that! lol...)

"Tail working...." LOL... how lost can they get...?

but hey, they actually passed this time!

i love how they put lollies and peanuts in the balloons, and so the hosts and guests get to munch on food while they figure out the song. lol...

by the way, i've posted up all the YouTube links (Parts 1-6) of the subbed episode in the first post... so if ur lazy to go find them yourself, just go there.

anyway... an enjoyable episode ^^

Archived