[official Picture Thread] The Jabbawockeez

Guest A180585

Guest finalheaven

benyury.jpg

jhzi3a.jpg

28.jpg

i just found this jabba thread recently so hi to all the posters, fans, mods, etc. =)

i'm not sure if this pic confirms anything, but they look SOOO cute! yuri is bloody gorgeous. his comment on her myspace page cracks me up lol.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A180585

^^^ i think that really means something hehehe they were first on each others MS for ages.

HI GUYS!

Where's Mia? o.O

I'll be back tomorrow or something with the pics i have!

Thanks for posting pics everyone! :)

Ann-

Guest finalheaven

unfortunately i don't have myspace, i use my roommmate's when i wanna look around. are they still in eachother's top 8 or whatever? i know they're not #1 on eachother's anymore. and does ben still have "teenage love affair" by alicia keys as his default song? i know mary has "hold on" by dwele as he default song, awww.

Guest youraDouche.

eeeep i love jabba!

Chris is my fave. Hes soo cute >.<

Supreme Soul is no way in hell better den dem

I got a chance to see them perform yesterday in winnipeg!!!!!! Quite surprised they even made a stop here. I didn't have my camera so i couldn't take pictures but my friend did take videos of them. Wished they performed longer or at least more later in the night. Nothing less, they were amazing!

here is the performance from last night that.( not my video) credits to accesswinnipeg.com

(part one)

(part two)

unfortunately i don't have myspace, i use my roommmate's when i wanna look around. are they still in eachother's top 8 or whatever? i know they're not #1 on eachother's anymore. and does ben still have "teenage love affair" by alicia keys as his default song? i know mary has "hold on" by dwele as he default song, awww.

haha yeah he still has teenage love affair as his song. i thought that was so cute especially since i love that song

is anyone gonna go see ABDC on tour?? they're coming to washington on oct.15 im hella excited even though idk if i can go since its a school day lol. but ive been waiting forever for them to come here so i really hope i can go

Guest cookie&cream<3

OMG THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST DANCE CREW EVERRR!!!!!

:3 fell in love with this crew wen i watched the ABDC ;D

Phi Nguyen looks so hawt :w00t:

• 2 months later...

is anyone gonna go see ABDC on tour?? they're coming to washington on oct.15 im hella excited even though idk if i can go since its a school day lol. but ive been waiting forever for them to come here so i really hope i can go

I went on Tuesday with Sophia.

I posted in the dance crew thread but I should post in here too cuz it's Jabba's thread

I got to meet Phi and Chris and they are the sweetest people ever, Phi is freakin gorgeous in person and he is sooo sweet, I had to go get his pic for Sophia lol and I told him to tell Chris I was a big fan and he said okay lol. Then later we saw Chris and ZOMG I got three hugs from him :blush: I had a big crush from the first time I saw him and he was sooo sweet to me and Sophia, I was so embarrased acting like a kid and I was like "I'm sooo sorry to bother you" and he's like "It's all good" and he gave me another hug b4 we took the picture lol:w00t: :w00t:

Then later Phil and Ben came out and omg they got bumrushed it was only a lil fans on the right side they were coming out but then peeps ran over like crazy, even though the fans were crazy they were polite nonetheless, infact they wanted to chill with the fans but dumb security made them go back inside. Ben and Phil are so tiny in person I was like B)

btw I hope yall get to go to the show

it was really nice.

• 5 years later...
Guest Maryss Falconi

OMG!!! didn't know there was a thread dedicated to the jabbawockeez in soompi

I've been following these dudes for almost 3 years now ^^ i love them soooo much!!!

Archived