[official Picture Thread] The Jabbawockeez

Guest A180585

Guest ixLoveXse7en

haha jabbawockeez look hella cool coming down lol man, the perf. was boo!! jabba got like 5 second being on da stage.

edit://

i'm the top of da PAGE!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

too bad they came on stage for like 7 seconds during the pcd performance in MTV MOvie Awards. :P

Jabbawockeez are coming to Norfolk, Virginia on June 21st for the Elements of Hip Hop event! It's $15 to actually get into the event. They're offering a workshop for $75 per class and $20 to spectate the workshop. I can't wait to see these guys in action<3 My friend's crew, Tearz, are going on tour with them this summer!

Guest 143namil

OH YEA.. i read somewhere ( i think it was their blog) that one of the girls from PUSSYCAT DOLLS is friends with Phi. I think her name is Ashley..

Jabbawockeez are coming to Norfolk, Virginia on June 21st for the Elements of Hip Hop event! It's $15 to actually get into the event. They're offering a workshop for $75 per class and $20 to spectate the workshop. I can't wait to see these guys in action<3 My friend's crew, Tearz, are going on tour with them this summer!

seriously? im going to virginia starting on the 18th. but i'll prolly be too busy with family stuff and i doubt anyone will take me lol. how sad :(

and that commercial is hella cool

Guest Dork3tt3

lol, i know, the boys only had like 5 seconds worth while they were performing with PD. lol

it was like "WOW JABBAWOCKEEZ!" and then "aww..." lol its oks.. at least they got to go on stage!!

the commercial is pretty tight!!! thanks for sharing the link!! ^_^

Guest talksound

OH YEA.. i read somewhere ( i think it was their blog) that one of the girls from PUSSYCAT DOLLS is friends with Phi. I think her name is Ashley..

yep, and she was there at the finale of ABDC to support the jabbawockeez. she's a huge fan.

if you guys go on mtv.com, there's a clip of the behind the scenes action of the mtv movie awards, and there's like a 10 second clip of the jabbas (well- chris and ben) meeting diddy. cool stuff.

Guest crystaltear274

U'r rite,i also read that news from official website of pussycat dolls: pcdmusic.com,and not only ashley but also kimberly.They wrote an entry in their blog to congratulate Jabba's win. Phi and those girls are old friend :rolleyes:

Guest ryisakooguy

i didnt even kno jabba was on when PCD came on. lol

they were there for the shortest seconds that i didnt realize they came out. wow cant believed i missed them. i also was thinking...man jabba should perform at the awards. looks like they did.

n when i first saw the commerical and the white thing broke. i was like, man this would be dope if it was a jabba commerical...and it was. ahhh hahahaha

Guest lubdispytghur

The commercial was freaking awesome! Wished it was a bit longer though. Haha. Wonder how ABDC Season 02 would be? I hope Jabba makes an appearance though! Would love to see them again back on ABDC. ^^

Omg, the interview was so cute! Lol at Kevin. He's too cool! About time that Ben finally talked more than one minute during an interview! But, Phi didn't talk as much though. Miss that sexy voice of his. Gah, and the way he smiled during the interview just made me melt! <33

Thanks for the links 143namil.

Here's another interview I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_56pjCCQhdc

Oh, and: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHbKyOZmgA0. [jabba @ 1:53]

^ I want that gray Jabba shirt Phi's wearing! Omg, how many new colored Jabba shirts are there?! I want them all. <33

One picture for today:

jabbawockeezse9.jpg

credits: photobucket

For those who's been dying to buy a Jabbawockeez shirt, imkbx is doing a Karmaloop survey - where they're selling Jabbawockeez shirts! Only three colors are available as for right now. I'm telling you, it's a great deal. If your interested / more information: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=208098. Get yours now! (oh gosh, i'm advertising right now am i? lol)

Yes! The thread is slowing crawling out from it's grave! Haha. We're on page ten. Woot. Keep it going, Jabba fans. (:

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i still get REALLY excited when i see them <3

like at the movie awards? the first night it showed, i totally skipped the pussycat dolls performance b/c they're kind of annoying, but i watched their perf. yesterday and when jabba came on, i was like "OMGLOLWTF!" haha

Guest Mz-Descamento86

$20 to spectate the workshop

20 just to watch? LMAO im sorry but its sooo crazy to see them and kaba modern charging for apperances and signing autographs and etc. I guess cus I used to see them around at different socal dance events like all the time before they got on ABDC. :unsure:

Guest lubdispytghur

Jabbawockeez made an appearance on America's Best Dance Crew Season 02. Watch it online at MTV!

19984823ci0.png

credits: mtv.com

I love their color outfits! Yellow shirts + purple hats. I bet they're rooting for the Lakers. Haha.

Guest talksound

^ all i have to say is that i really loved their performance, short, but really sweet. i think rynan was missing. :X

and yea, i love the yellow+purple combination. they should've worn that combo during their halftime performance at the staples center.

i also loved their performance on season two's live auditions.

yellow and purple, eh? they're supporting the Lakers! who i also am supporting for the Finals, haha

i'm currently watching their show with Shane Sparks "walk it out".

it's good to see them on mtv again! =]

walk it out with the jabbas and shane sparks was cool. i wish the jabbas would've shown us some moves too instead of just shane but it was nice seeing them on tv again :) and i liked their performance at the live auditions

btw i think ben's brother's name is steven lol. i remember some ppl were asking that so yeah

Guest lwhite2152

^ all i have to say is that i really loved their performance, short, but really sweet. i think chris was missing. :X

and yea, i love the yellow+purple combination. they should've worn that combo during their halftime performance at the staples center.

Chris was there......Rynan was missing :(

Guest miimisunshine

my cousin and aunt and uncle are going to watch them at Gary V's concert!

my sister asked them if they can record them.

Archived