[official Picture Thread] The Jabbawockeez

Guest A180585

Guest lubdispytghur

btw i think ben's brother's name is steven lol. i remember some ppl were asking that so yeah

Yeah, I think so too. Read it from Ben's myspace. Someone commented about her brother know his brother, Steven. Ben and Steven. Aaww, the Chung brothers. Hehe. <3

Chris was there......Rynan was missing :(

Yep, it was Rynan. But he was there. He just didn't perform with the guys because he injured his knee, I think. Hope he gets better soon so he can perform with the fellas again. Rynan hwaiting!

The "Walk It Out" with Shane and Jabbawockeez was ... love. Ben finally TALKED for more than one time! Lol. Got to hear his beautiful voice. Hehe. Phil was adorable. Did you see the way he always smiles at the camera when it's his turn to talk! Omg! :wub: I love that gray Jabba shirt Kevin wore! I want another Jabba shirt!

Clips: Jabba at Gary V's 25th Anniversary --- (Joe, Randy, Phil, Cris, Kevin)

PART 001:

PART 002:

PART 003:

urbanfilth: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7U3d_ZD5TV0

dance-crew-casting.jpg

l_5256e957ed10da853a97d5dcf66ad970.jpg

l_cd4d070f67ed259ef0dcdeabb03311a1.jpg

l_605002a315f9cd4ff68cd873140c484d.jpg

jabbawockeez-winner.jpg

0000047396_20080317173102.jpg

credits: youtube, jabba@myspace, mtv.com

WOOT. WE 'RE ON PAGE 11. TEAM JABBA FIGHTING!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crystaltear274

OMG,where did u get those new pics?so cool!!!!and where were they at the last pic?

I've watched "Walk it out"...Jabba should dance more :tears: I love the final part when Phi and Chris dance along with Shane,so funny XD at first they messed up a lil bit,that's cute! and Phi talked quite alot in the vid <3

Guest Dork3tt3

OMG OMG!! more pics!! yay i was so happy to see the boys on americas best dance crew!! gosh.. hands down, the boys are still the best!

thanks for sharing the pics!! THANK YOU!! ^_^

Guest Dork3tt3

does n e one know what is the update on jabbawockeez now??

aww, where is all the fans! we should not keep this thread quiet! lol :ph34r:JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!

Guest lubdispytghur

Yeah, it's been dead quiet here. Where's all the jabba fans at?!

OMG,where did u get those new pics?so cool!!!!and where were they at the last pic?

The last picture was taken during ABDC season one days .. backstage. Awh, I miss watching them on television!

does n e one know what is the update on jabbawockeez now??

They're having a show tomorrow in Stockton, California with Gary V, his 25th Anniversary. After they'll be heading to Puerto Rico for an opening show for Jowell Randy, Much Music show in Canada on the 16th, and for the fans in Hawaii - they'll be there! Performing in Hilo on the 15th, Kauai on the 16th, and Maui on the 18th + 19th.

Jabbawockeez Newsletter - Updates!

June 12, 2008

Hey there Jabbawockeez Fans. Sorry it's been a while since we updated you on the Jabbawockeez but we've been extremely busy with shows and appearances. We just finalized the next few weeks of shows so we wanted to give our newsletter subscribers an advance notice on what's going on with your crew. We've been listening to all your requests so I hope you guys are happy to hear with are traveling to a bunch of new cities and countries within the next 2 weeks. The crew is going to be traveling to Stockton California on June 13 to perform at the Gary V concert, then off to Puerto Rico for an opening show for Jowell Y Randy on the 14th, then to the Much Music show in Canada on the 16th. And WAIT!!! It doesnt stop there. For all our Fans in Hawaii, we are finally able to head your way!!!!! We fly into Hawaii on July 14th and have a few performances lined up. We are performing in Hilo on the 15th and also in Kauai on the 16th. There's also going to be a signing session on the island of Maui on the 18th and a Maui performance on the 19th. Theres just so much to list right now but we wanted to give our Newsletter Fans the jump on all the Jabbawockeez information. A full event list will be posted to the site tomorrow to makesure you check out all the venues we are going to be at.

Online Store Re-opening ---

For the past few weeks we've been working on making sure we satisfy all our fans the best way possible. In order for us to properly accommodate our fans that purchase t-shirts, we are going to release news shirts and open the store every Thursday. What we want to do is open the store for a day a week and ship out all the orders on Friday and Saturday so you guys can have the latest,greatest and newest Jabbawockeez gear at your doorstep at the beginning of the next week. You guys get the early scoop on whats going to be available this week. YES, the store will be open tomorrow and the shirt we are releasing will be the NEWEST yellow shirts that the Jabbawockeez wore at the ABDC season 2 casting special. That's right, the Laker inspired Yellow shirts with Purple, White and Grey print on the front. But like I said before, the store will only be open limited hours a week so make sure you get in while it's hot. Quantities are extremely LIMITED so make sure you purchase early cause once the we run out of a size, it's not exactly sure when we will release them again.

JabbaTV.com ---

Man, we've been slaving away at this are we are just about done. We've been traveling around the US and have been taping a ton of footage. Right now we are in our testing phase of the site to make sure all videos, photos and links work properly.

Two pictures for today. Credits on pics.

bhc5rr.jpg

2wntlck.jpg

TEAM JABBA THREAD HWAITING!

Yep, it was Rynan. But he was there. He just didn't perform with the guys because he injured his knee, I think. Hope he gets better soon so he can perform with the fellas again.

Oh so it was Rynan.

And it was cause he was injured? I hope he gets better too.

I just thought it was cause maybe one of them had a class.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

They're always cool. haha

Guest Dork3tt3

ohh i see more pics! YAY! thanks for sharing!! ^_^

did n e one watch jabbwockeez on one of the filipino shows??

Guest miimisunshine

ohh i see more pics! YAY! thanks for sharing!! ^_^

did n e one watch jabbwockeez on one of the filipino shows??

which one... there are alot pinoy shows

Guest 143namil

phil said he was kidding after he said he was married 5 times. haha

NO! BEN! i bet it'sthat mary girl.. grrr.. hehe

Guest Chii-Chan

phil said he was kidding after he said he was married 5 times. haha

NO! BEN! i bet it'sthat mary girl.. grrr.. hehe

The comments on youtube say that he's with yuri from kaba.

=[

I'm sorta curious as to who he's with... but meh.

Guest ShortaznGirl

what the hell. i had no idea they had a performance in stockton!! that is only like 45 minutes away from me. what the eff. i am so pissed off right now.

Guest lubdispytghur

Another dead, quiet, silence ... Haha. No fear, I'm here to update the thread! ^^

bep.jpg

July 04, 2008 - Jabbawockeez and Fingerbangerz - San Jose, California

July 05, 2008 - Make a Wish Foundation - Orlando, Florida

July 12, 2008 - Children's Chance Fundraiser

July 17, 2008 - Performance in Honolulu - Concert Hall

July 18, 2008 - Signing in Maui Hawaii

July 20, 2008 - Radio Festival in Toronto - Toronto, Canada

July 23, 2008 - Mall Performance in Guam

July 24, 2008 - Mall Performance in Guam

July 23, 2008 - Mall Performance in Guam

July 31, 2008 - MTV Asia Video Awards Show

August 30, 2008 - UBE Unplugged Filipino Concert in Reno - Reno, Nevada

Wallpaper -- Jabbawockeez.com Newletter

wallpaper1_1920_1200.jpg

One picture --

04.jpg

Clips --

Josh, Jeremiah, Jadyn, Family meeting Rynan, Joe, and Kevin.

PART01:

PART02:

PART03:

credits: jabbwockeez.com, youtube.com, myspace.com

Thanks for the clips 143namil and touchthesky!

Haha. Everyone's so curious about Ben, who's he dating ... Hehe. Silly Phil, married five times! <3

JABBA THREAD FIGHTING!

Guest geishaOo

cool, they are going places with what they love to do.

jabbawockeez really are humble and i think that's what it takes to be a great inspiration.

especially with all the kids out there who look up to them.

they really keep it updated too. the fans get a months supply of jabbawockeez appearances, lol.

i hope their dance keeps on getting better.

Guest lubdispytghur

^^ Thanks for the clips! Love that video clip of Ben and thanks to him for clearing up the whole Jabba + SS battle thing.

aa1f85cb-45ac-5646-5275-0c09d086f02.jpg

l_0bbe9d449d3174018ec97a2085410f1a.jpg

l_a0038e7c969bb27a18c5e83487b1ee5d.jpg

l_5987cb931956bfa33e4ddcb5973f93cd.jpg

l_8c473293b606236c5a25fdc09017a347.jpg

l_a1cdc612abdd38f98c1dccea076e441e.jpg

l_ab03e83ae47a407b6a31e36d84a3b87e.jpg

l_eb4da120e80ca80932fe29bdc1a732dd.jpg

Daddy Yankee "Pose" music video featuring: Jabbawockeez!

Not so great quality:

credits: youtube.com, myspace.com, bet.com

Archived