[drama 2002] Dae Mang 대망

Guest wils

Guest Ender's Girl

Ender's Girl...wave, wave...have missed your great dialogue!! I am sure our Daemang expert, Wils will answer your question about that girl who got shot in the woods. Your wish has come true, my friend!!! ENGLISH

SUBTITLES!!! Now you can watch Daemang and drool over the fuller much bigger Jang Hyuk and pat your lap while saying, "come to Ender's Girl, Jang Hyuk ssi!!" :lol:

teehee!!! :lol:

the only problem is, if Jae-young ever does toddle over to my *lap*, all I'll get is a mouthful of HAIR! (so thick and so long! I might just suffocate, aieee!!! :o)

hahahahahahahaha

:D

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks will and aida for sharing highly appreciated?

i was hoping on updates on the 700mb episodes

i don't mind waiting i just would prefere better quality and no subs

thanks you

Epi 035 MU NO SUBS :crazy:

Somehow the subs were missing. tiki_sg alerted me, but I was too late to record the encore slot. Apparently the encore screenings had mistimed subs too but thankfully, tiki_sg managed to record the last encore which had subs in the latter half of the epi. I will be getting the epi from her next week, and will reup it. Better half-subbed than no subs I reckon. THANK YOU so much tiki_sg

Daemang Channel Watch

Have a great weekend!

Guest Matahari_Biru

starting to watch this drama through arirang... im starting to be glued by this one... anyone has complete storyline of this drama?

Epi 036 MU

Epi 037 MU EDIT: This is actually Epi 36 and Epi 37 and unedited in between. Apologies for my carelessness. Will repost edited Epi 037 later. If you need a fast, efficient and free avi trimmer, please search for SolveigMM avi trimmer - it will split video in less than 3 minutes without affecting quality of vid.

Arirang's subs have gone wonky for the past couple episodes, thank goodness for the encore telecast.

Daemang Watch

Epi 037 yet to be published. Please check later

aida_ladida, once again thank you for all that you do..appreciate it. and yes, you are

absolutely, right, some english subs are better than none at all!

tiki_sg, thank you to you also!

you are both awesome!!!!

Hey guys

It's been a while since I posted the big file version of dae mang.

Here are links to the Ep 22 and 23 files.

Ep 22 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZV6317CO

Ep 23: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NXEE9IXT

tiki_sg,

Oh..yes..it was you who kindly let us informed about the number of eppies. Thanks again for your contribution to and support of this thread. ;)

malia,

How nice you are! Thanks for the response to my comments. :lol:

Ender's girl,

haha... a handful of hair..keke...and plus dirty clothes... probably you may want to wait until JH's new project starts.

aida,

As usual, thank you so much for your efforts to give a life to this thread. You are awesome as ever!

sona and Neux,

I am glad I finally am able to resume the 700 mb files. Let me know if any episode prior to ep 21 expires.

Matahari_Biru,

Welcome to the daemang thread. I love to give you some brief storyline of Dae mAng, but please allow me some more time. ;)

Epi 35 Version 2

This is the episode that I got from tiki_sg. Thanks dear! Subs came in at about 12min 22 sec. And the quality is really good. I'll try and see if I can improve on the quality of my recordings!

Hey guys, its a pleasure to be able to contribute - though I've not watched the series - as I'm busy with a number of things lately, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. And thanks so much for the appreciation shown :blush:

Please check usual Watch link later.

Guest sveta21

on first post, ep 2 arirang seems to have been deleted (arirang), along with ep 5 arirang. Could someone kind reupload it please? Thanks :D

on first post, ep 2 arirang seems to have been deleted (arirang), along with ep 5 arirang. Could someone kind reupload it please? Thanks :D

sveta21 I've re-upped the earlier episodes on MU as the Sendspace links are already dead. MU links I've posted subsequently

Daemang Channel Watch

Earlier epis re-ups on MU

Epi 1 MU

Epi 2 MU

Epi 3 MU

Epi 4 MU

Epi 5 MU

Epi 6 MU

Epi 7 MU

EPI 8 MU

Epi 9 MU

Epi 10 MU

ha ha wills thanks for posting the funny discussions on his "mouth open" habits.

Epi 040 MU

Please check usual watch link later. See you all next week.

thank you wils for the links and for always providing us goodies here, much appreciated! you are one awesome gal...balloon_08.pngballoon_08.png

i found some pics( sorry if posted before)

image1632946.jpg

image4259427.jpg

image769924.jpg

image4379912.jpg

image5051216.jpg

image7099986.jpg

image8973970.jpg

image5703246.jpg

credits: myhome.cururu.jp/tjtj/blog/as labeled

thank you wils for the links and for always providing us goodies here, much appreciated! you are one awesome gal...balloon_08.pngballoon_08.png

i found some pics( sorry if posted before)

OMGSH~~~ How could a man look this beautiful!!!! (excuse me for my over-reaction! :blush: )

Thanks cholo for sharing these wonderful screencaps!

They are the most high-quality screencaps I've ever seen. I have the 700 mb video version, but I don't think they have this much high-quality in pixel. Awesome!

Here are the links to the 700 mb version of Dae Mang:

Ep 24: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JOYLJULY

Ep 25: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VNNCLZX

Happy Sunday, all!!!

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Very glad I found this series. Thank you Aida and Wils for the uploads. :wub: JH is one of my fave actors and I liked JJH in Ballad of Seodong. Hong Gil Dong, Iljimae, Damo, DJG, EOTS, Jumong, etc. I've seen them (if they are Eng. subtitled)! Before I start downloading, I would like to clarify one thing. Am I correct to say that Aida's uploads have Eng subs while Wils's do not?

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Very glad I found this series. Thank you Aida and Wils for the uploads. :wub: JH is one of my fave actors and I liked JJH in Ballad of Seodong. Hong Gil Dong, Iljimae, Damo, DJG, EOTS, Jumong, etc. I've seen them (if they are Eng. subtitled)! Before I start downloading, I would like to clarify one thing. Am I correct to say that Aida's uploads have Eng subs while Wils's do not?

Rambutan, welcome to the thread!

I can see you are a big of period dramas, and hope you enjoy this one too.

Yes, you are correct. Aida's version is eng subtitled but mine is not. ;)

Archived