Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wils

[drama 2002] Dae Mang 대망

cholo, thank you for the great photos of one very beautiful, good looking man! yeah, he sure expresses a lot through that awesome face! wow!!!

wils, i totally agree, jae young,(jang hyuk) brought the world and life in it's simplest most humble down to earth form to the prince, so myoung who lived protected, lonely and antiseptically behind the palace walls. through jae young, the prince and his heart connected with "his people" and because of jae young, he learned the true meaning of being a prince and a king. jae young taught him that he need not be lonely and alone anymore because his kingdom was his home and his people his family and friends. the prince found not only his reason for being but he also found a friend and brother in jae young. truly a beautiful connection. daemang truly is a beautiful historical drama. well made, well directed and well performed! yeah, wils, all of us will be sad to see this viewing of this drama come to an end and will miss your daemang expertise.

daemang is coming to an end so i would like to express AN ADVANCE HUGE THANK YOU to everybody on this thread! thank you especially to wils for starting this thread and your loving heart and expertise. thank you aida_ladida for all the english sub episodes..i would not have been able to enjoy the drama without you. thank you also, tiki_sg for the assist to aida_ladida and most of all thank you one and all for sharing your throughts, your hearts and your love for DAEMANG, JANG HYUK ssi and all the other great performers that made the drama come alive! maybe we can join wils on the tazza thread...see ya guys there???

Since Daemang is coming to the end, and I am behind in the series, can I please request in advance NO SPOILERS. If you do want to discuss the ending, use spoiler tag/hide. I hate spoilers and even more the inconsiderate person. :P

Epi 055 MU

...."Watch" will be posted late today, can't seem to load...

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for sharing this drama aida_ladida. I'm only on ep 18 and enjoying it immensely.

How many episodes does it have?

Thanks for sharing this drama aida_ladida. I'm only on ep 18 and enjoying it immensely.

How many episodes does it have?

FYI, saw a reply to the same question at Arirang.

A bit baffled that the reply from ArirangTV was "60" when this series has a total of 26 full-length episodes.

FYI, I recently posted a query on ArirangTV's message board . . .

Sorry for posting this question in here.

Since there isn't any other message boards for the other "Daily Drama" series - "Dae Mang", may I know when "Dae Mang" is expected to end and what is the new series taking over the Mon-Fri timeslots.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply from ArirangTV :

Dear Viewer,

We appreciate your interest in our daily drama “Great Ambition.”

The last episode will end on September 12th.

After “Great Ambition” we decide to air “Jang Gil-san.”

We hope you enjoy our new drama. ^^*

Have a great day~

Thank you.

Best regards,

Arirang Staff

Now to search what is "장길산 Jang Gil San" . . . :blush:

2004 SBS series, 50 episodes (original >60min version)

Thank you again, aida_ladida and wils for uploading Daemang. :D

It looks like the latter episodes were split 2 Arirang eps per 1 RAW, instead of the earlier 3 Arirang eps per 1 RAW. But I don't know at which episode they made that switch, since I haven't watched all the raws.

Arirang Ep.55 corresponds to the first half of the RAW Ep.24, so this week will give us:

Arirang ---- RAW

Ep. 56 ------ Ep. 24 (second half)

Ep. 57/58 -- Ep. 25

Ep. 59/60 -- Ep. 26

After watching the preview for Ep.26 (RAW),

it looks like it's headed for a very sad ending.

:tears: I'll get my tissue ready...

Nevertheless, I still can't wait to watch the ending.

wils

Out of boredom, whilst waiting for files to download from Clubbox, I did some searching . . .

For those who prefer to download Dae Mang HQ/LQ episodes, MVs, OST, SonYeJin Cuts thru Clubbox -

Take Your Pick

sorry, gals, there aren't any cuts on Jang Hyuk or Jo Hyun Jae :blush:

BTW, I believe some of the YT links in the first posting are no longer valid, due to You-Know-What circumstances . . . .

EDIT : I noticed on first page that the OST is in wma format. I'll download the OST from CB for reupload, presumably it is in MP3 format cos the file size is about 91MB.

wils

Out of boredom, whilst waiting for files to download from Clubbox, I did some searching . . .

For those who prefer to download Dae Mang HQ/LQ episodes, MVs, OST, SonYeJin Cuts thru Clubbox -

Take Your Pick

sorry, gals, there aren't any cuts on Jang Hyuk or Jo Hyun Jae :blush:

BTW, I believe some of the YT links in the first posting are no longer valid, due to You-Know-What circumstances . . . .

EDIT : I noticed on first page that the OST is in wma format. I'll download the OST from CB for reupload, presumably it is in MP3 format cos the file size is about 91MB.

Thanks tiki_sg for letting us know about the site. I definitely will check it out later. Plus, if you can share the OST in MP3 format, that will be more than awesome. I have the OST in wma format and the track no. 2 (Bimang) is missing in the collection. If the MP3 version OST has 'Bimang', I will kiss you for ever. :w00t:

Wils

Shouldn't it be in the second track of Shirley's posting as well?

A070000116616402.wma

013989.jpg

Release Date: 2002.11.16

01. Main Title

02. 비망-강우진

03. 어둠속의 빛

04. 세상 끝까지-강우진

05. 내 안의 사랑

06. 화신-강우진

07. 또 다른 날을 위해

08. 푸른 문신-강우진

09. 내가 가는 길

10. 언제까지나

11. 지금은- 주리

12. 바라볼 수 있다면

13. 하나이기에 내게... 슬픔

14. 열정-강우진

15. 기도

16. 마지막 바램

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...6401.wma

01-16

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...6416.wma

Romanised OST Song Titles from Soompi's Drama and Movie OSTs Thread with the same Url links as above . .

MegaUpload Link to MP3 format of Dae Mang OST [192Kbps]

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!

Wils.. are you enjoying Bi Mang??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a beautiful, beautiful song. I can clearly see Jang Hyuk and Jo Hyun Jae as I listen to it.

Announcements