America's Best Dance Crew, Season 2 / Abdc: Battle For The Vma's

Guest leongfun

I thought Kaba Modern's performance was DOPEDDDD!!! I missed their isolation, and I'm glad to know that they still got it going. LOVED LOVED LOVED it.

Fanny Pak's performance was great too... :) I gotta say that the props does enhance the performance a tiny bit... but their dancing was just awesome, :) Great.

I always thought that So Real's style is similar to that of Kaba Modern's and felt that it would be cool if they competed against each other, but after seeing So Real and Kaba Modern's performances.... I gotta say that Kaba Modern OWNS between them two. They're like a WHOLE different level compared to So Real.

What happened to Status Quo? I thought they won 2nd place last season?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess what I found out!

Brain pretty much confirmed they are NOT going by saying "ugh i wanted to go to the vmas and see megan fox!haha." Kinda funny how I randomly find his comments 0_o. Well, he said it on the wall of the SR facebok group. I'm sure most people aren't surprised that it is between Fanny Pak and Kaba Modern.

GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS to FANNY PAK and KABA MODERN!!!

All is right in the world =D.

Guest getxinfatuated

^ i'm slightly confused. First you say SR "pretty much confirmed they are going" and then you

say it's between FP and KB. so...are SR going to the VMAs?

The electrifying tour will feature the return of America's Best Dance Crew Season 1 winners, the incredible masked men of JabbaWockeeZ. They'll be joined by the amazing b-boys on wheels, BreakSk8, an equally exciting crew full of surprises. With three open spots remaining, competition will go into overdrive as crews previously featured on the show battle it out to earn a coveted spot on the tour; the full lineup will be announced after the show's live Season 2 finale episode on Thursday, August 21st. http://www.aeglive.com/getinfo.php?id=1933...tail_type=event

I was wondering for awhile if there were going to be more crews on tour, but I guess it's only 5 crews 0_o.

Jabbawockeez (Winners)

Super Crew (Winners)

Breaksk8 (Top 4)

A.S.I.I.D (Top 6/7?)

Fanny Pak (Top 3)

That's it, I guess. I'm disappointed.

Aside from the winners, the pics are scattered.

Guest angelcadex

^Me too. And Kaba. But that's just me.

I really thought they were going to have more just to try and get everyone to come.

Although I guess you could say the 5 are a good variety.

WOOT KABA AND FANNY

Guest dream3rx0

^ no the winner hasn't been decided yet.

fanny and kabba will both perform at the preshow and you can vote right then and whoever wins gets to perform at the VMAs.

Guest xstrikr

^ no the winner hasn't been decided yet.

fanny and kabba will both perform at the preshow and you can vote right then and whoever wins gets to perform at the VMAs.

I thought it was just the winner gets to present an award >_>. Oh wells i'm so glad it's Kaba and FP. I wonder how it feels to be so real losing twice in a span of a week.

Guest baby-swts

OMFG...

VMA CHALLENGE SOREAL BYTED THE "FOREVER CHOREOGRAPHY DANCE" from

from this guy JET!!!

they copied his exact dance on youtube..

here

soreals vma challenge dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT7iBJ1WOBs

Jet choreography

soreal are such losers. I hate byters dam lame-o's

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST THIS ON MTV MESSAGE BOARDS ASAP!!! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

I dont know how to make an account

lol thats where they got the jumping thingy...

OMFG...

VMA CHALLENGE SOREAL BYTED THE "FOREVER CHOREOGRAPHY DANCE" from

from this guy JET!!!

they copied his exact dance on youtube..

here

soreals vma challenge dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT7iBJ1WOBs

Jet choreography

soreal are such losers. I hate byters dam lame-o's

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST THIS ON MTV MESSAGE BOARDS ASAP!!! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

I dont know how to make an account

lol thats where they got the jumping thingy...

a soreal hater!

even if they really copied whoever "jet" is...who cares..both routines sucked so bad.

kaba modern did really well tho..i was waiting for yuri to screw up but she didn't!

Archived