America's Best Dance Crew, Season 2 / Abdc: Battle For The Vma's

Guest leongfun

I didnt know but remember someone saying Soreal was in the house lol.

omg and u saw what happened to Ben and Phil lol, next time we will have a meet up lol

Ben and Phil wanted to chill with the fans but security said no :(. Were you there when everyone was like "Shhhhhh be quiet if we make noise everyone will run over"

I was soooo happy Chris hugged me 3 times :blush: :blush: gosh he is soo cute IRL

I think he was shorter than me though lol

haha yup i was the one who was told to shhhh.... i was talkin to ppl who were on the other side of the barracades!!! but yeah brian puspos was there...his cousin goes to fordham... yeah poor ben and phil man...they wanted to chill... but the fans were rabid why cant they be chill like you and me lmao

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha yup i was the one who was told to shhhh.... i was talkin to ppl who were on the other side of the barracades!!! but yeah brian puspos was there...his cousin goes to fordham... yeah poor ben and phil man...they wanted to chill... but the fans were rabid why cant they be chill like you and me lmao

I know lol.

I had screamed only 2 seconds before they came out..but only cuz I ran into a good friend of mine from High School that I hadnt seen in 4 years.

@Sophia thank u soooo much for uploading the pic

I was sooo happy

pic 1

Thats my breakin pose!!! yeaaa

pic 2

and thats me my friend and brian... the boy doesnt smile... lemme do an 'explosion' on his face... cuz he looks so better when he smiles lol

pic 3

i had to put a bf pic in there... cuz we make the jabba shirts look cute...not good but cute lol

ohhh i hope i dont get warned =P

Lol why would you get warned lol??

and you guys do look cute in the Jabba shirts lol

btw do u break dance?

@POOPSHOOP

LOL I'm not cute I'm crazy

Guest Mz-Descamento86

what about my ben ashley? ben chung that is..did u see him and his puppy dog eyes? lol

was yuri with him? :tongue2: lol

but i dont think i will go to the one in LA im hella busy and i heard it was already sold out.

did u tape any of it? i would love to see the lil mama and iconic performance.

im surprised u got a chance to get pics with the jabbas. i thought they would have had their groupies all over em lol

what about my ben ashley? ben chung that is..did u see him and his puppy dog eyes? lol

was yuri with him? :tongue2: lol

but i dont think i will go to the one in LA im hella busy and i heard it was already sold out.

did u tape any of it? i would love to see the lil mama and iconic performance.

im surprised u got a chance to get pics with the jabbas. i thought they would have had their groupies all over em lol

Yeah I did Nikki

but him and Phil got bumrushed by the fans the security made them go back inside.

and I didnt see any Yuri there thank god lol.

I didnt record cuz my camera is wack lol.

I caught Jabba earlier on while no one was outside lol

I was too scared at first to talk to Chris cuz he was with his GF and ish lol and it would be rude of me to ask for a picture lol but Sophia caught him later and I got mad huggles lol.

Iconic and Lil Mama was a great performance btw

as annoying as she may be the chick can perform and I like how she didnt try to take over the show and ish

she did her thing and got off the stage.

BTW Also spotted was one of the XDF members lol

we saw him in the audience.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mz-Descamento86

this crew is bananas!!!! hip hop isolations lol

season 3 coming up. i said i wouldnt watch it but if they make it IM ON IT! lol

haha wow. just watch a whole bunch of the auditions. crews im looking forward to are headhunters and quest! but man dope crews! *ahem* status quo comes back?

Guest pseudobread

go headhunters. san jose!

nasty ray is nasty. he held his own against hella hung.

i saw shyguy at a competition in sf and he's sick too.

i just started reading http://bloggingbestdancecrew.blogspot.com/ and season 3 looks like it's going to be interesting. fr3sh dance crew from new jersey auditioned and they were really good when i saw them a while ago. also, rynan's wife is in a crew called world famous and they auditioned as well.

so yeah, i'm pretty much an authority on dance :P

Archived