[drama 2008] Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jiaya_nis

wow.. shes so gorgeous.. makes me want to see this.. too bad i can't, ill be out of town for a week.. huhuhu.. i hope this will have good ratings!

Guest ~XoX~

The recent pics of LJA are absolutely stunning and she isn't even really dressed up. This series looks like a more mature and sophisticated update to NC (which I loved to bits and pieces). I really can't wait for this series! :D

@liezle: Thank you for posting those gorgeous pics of Lee Ji Ah XD So pretty! Hehehe, I suppose you'll be actively following this drama once it airs in September? XD Hopefully other ppl from The Four Gods thread will be joining us here as well ^______^

Guest cunto

Lee Ji Ah is soo stunning!!! she's like an angel :blush:

agree wif sumone above, she looks good with anythin', arrow or violin :P

can't wait!!

Guest babymarzy07

wow lee ji ah looks stunning in those pics!! im really excited for this drama, i love the cast. lee ji ah is one of my faves since four Gods.

ill be joining the madness come september, i loved NC too before. :D

Guest sparklinghugs

wow a drama concerning classical music!!! i'm looking so forward to it and the casting is beautiful too. the girl (from four gods), she's so pretty and jang geun suk, omg!!! hotness hehe. i'm looking really forward to this drama!!!

the handsome Jang Geunsuk and the pretty Lee Ji Ah.. ^^

whata perfect couple, though.. both are so artistic <3

anyway, whos the girls playing the violin?

tuchee! thanks for their both pictures, dear <3

Archived