The Official Piercing Thread

Guest liimegreeen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanted to get my tragus pierced this year on my left side, but when i feel both the areas on both my ears, the right side feels thinner and longer and the left is shorter and more thicker.. would it matter or make a difference ? and do you think i could take it out within 7-8 months for like a day :3 ? 
if not i'll probably just end up getting second lobe ones ;-;

KoreaDarling said: i wanted to get my tragus pierced this year on my left side, but when i feel both the areas on both my ears, the right side feels thinner and longer and the left is shorter and more thicker.. would it matter or make a difference ? and do you think i could take it out within 7-8 months for like a day :3 ? 
if not i'll probably just end up getting second lobe ones ;-;

Guest Wingedbunny

I used to post about my industrial in this thread but i don't remember ever telling that it unfortunately got infected and it had to be taken out. The bit of skin on the lower side of my ear was too thin to support the pressure or something. I kept the top hole open with a small barbell but i lost it in bed a few years ago and since then it has closed up again :( Well it was fun while it lasted but i don't think i will get another industrial.

Meanwhile my tongue piercing is still doing fantastic. I've had it for almost 6 years now. Sometimes i even forget about it :))

Guest karyee

A1LmZ09CQAADuO9.jpg:large
Hehehe I just wanted to show everyone my left ear :) I love it! I don't know if I should get a 2nd lobe piercing on this ear though, I do have one on my right.

Guest AyumiExclusive

So I got an industrial piercing on Thursday. It was fine up until yesterday (Sunday) when I moved the bar a bit when I was cleaning it. My ear has been throbbing all day. It looks kind of swollen again, which sucks cause it was getting better until I moved it. I can go to my piercer tomorrow or Thursday. But I was wondering if its normal for industrials to get so angry and swollen like this. I mean it makes sense, since irritating one piercing also irritates the other, then you end up with a very irritated upper ear lol. I've been doing sss and cleaning around the piercing with organic soap

Guest mintpops

I was wondering if anybody knows a piercing parlor in the NYC metro area that's legit but cheaper than those places in St Marks and the Village that charge around $25/piercing. Because I'm wanting to get two more piercings on my cartilage and one on my tragus :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _simplyvintage

I got my belly button pierced 3 years ago, and I never had a problem with it until recently. The inside of my belly button (right next to the hole) has a bump around it. Is this a serious issue or a minor infection that I can take care at home? It's also bleeding from where it's pierced, someone help :\

Guest Marrehj

AyumiExclusive said: So I got an industrial piercing on Thursday. It was fine up until yesterday (Sunday) when I moved the bar a bit when I was cleaning it. My ear has been throbbing all day. It looks kind of swollen again, which sucks cause it was getting better until I moved it. I can go to my piercer tomorrow or Thursday. But I was wondering if its normal for industrials to get so angry and swollen like this. I mean it makes sense, since irritating one piercing also irritates the other, then you end up with a very irritated upper ear lol. I've been doing sss and cleaning around the piercing with organic soap

bdazzled said: I was wondering if anybody knows a piercing parlor in the NYC metro area that's legit but cheaper than those places in St Marks and the Village that charge around $25/piercing. Because I'm wanting to get two more piercings on my cartilage and one on my tragus :)

Guest hullogoodbye

Has anyway gotten a triple forward helix done?
I'm don't know if I should get them all at once or individually. My piercer said it's a matter of personal preference. 
I'm also getting my naval done! :)Piercings are SOOOO addicting.

Guest hullogoodbye

shockingstar

said:

I'm back ;o Sorry

Here's my question!

Is it okay to take out a HEALING piercing? Just for a while? Or is that a big no-no? ;o

and when I clean with the salt thing, do I take the piercing out and clean or just do it with the piercing in?

So sorry if I'm asking ridiculous questions ><;;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leloMew

I'm in need of a bit of help. Which of the three do you guys think looks best? - ignore the lobe piercings.XM9hd.jpg
I've always wanted to get a double auricle like Shin Min Ah, but now I'm sort of torn. I love all three, but I only want one side of my ear done.
I should really ask my piercer this, but for those of you who have auricle piercings, is there a higher change of it migrating? (I mean it's right on the edge of your cartilage - practically half cartilage/half flesh...)

Guest kenniosays

AyumiExclusive said: So I got an industrial piercing on Thursday. It was fine up until yesterday (Sunday) when I moved the bar a bit when I was cleaning it. My ear has been throbbing all day. It looks kind of swollen again, which sucks cause it was getting better until I moved it. I can go to my piercer tomorrow or Thursday. But I was wondering if its normal for industrials to get so angry and swollen like this. I mean it makes sense, since irritating one piercing also irritates the other, then you end up with a very irritated upper ear lol. I've been doing sss and cleaning around the piercing with organic soap

Guest nobody knows

@leloMew

I like the third one the most, but I think it's just personal preference
i'm not entirely sure, but auricle refers to the middleish area of your ear right?

il_fullxfull.379911339_e241.jpg

is my (right) ear, does the black spiral earring count as the auricle?
if so,
mine hasn't migrated :) and I'm not sure if they normally would, but I have relatively sensitive skin (and picky ears) so maybe it's a sign that it normally wouldn't?

Guest leloMew

nobody knows

said: @leloMew

i'm not entirely sure, but auricle refers to the middleish area of your ear right?

if so,

mine hasn't migrated

:)

and I'm not sure if they normally would, but I have relatively sensitive skin (and picky ears) so maybe it's a sign that it normally wouldn't?

Guest nobody knows

leloMew said:

nobody knows

said: @leloMew

if so,

mine hasn't migrated

:)

and I'm not sure if they normally would, but I have relatively sensitive skin (and picky ears) so maybe it's a sign that it normally wouldn't?

Archived