The Official Piercing Thread

Guest liimegreeen

Guest leloMew

nobody knows said: leloMew said:

nobody knows

said: @leloMew

I like the third one the most, but I think it's just personal preference

i'm not entirely sure, but auricle refers to the middleish area of your ear right?

is my (right) ear, does the black spiral earring count as the auricle?

if so,

mine hasn't migrated

:)

and I'm not sure if they normally would, but I have relatively sensitive skin (and picky ears) so maybe it's a sign that it normally wouldn't?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aphrodisiacal

currently i am debating if i want 3 lobe piercings on each ear OR pierce it like this picture. photo_38.jpg' alt='photo_38.jpg'>should i do this on both ears? or should i do something else on the other ear? btw i already have one lobe piercing on each ear. i would love any suggestions!
photo_38.jpg

Guest supercao

20121113_203316-1.jpg
Kind of a weird picture.... but since everyone's talking about only ear piercings.... here's my venom bites! They're about a year old and hurt like hell to get. Healed up within a week nice and smoothly :)

Guest FeedMeFood

I've been tempted to get an industrial piercing for few months now but can't bring myself to it. Since I'm graduating soon, I'm worried having a piercing like that can ruin the professional image some employers look for. But then again, the field I ideally would like to go into (research labs) isn't really one where you have to sell/uphold an image.
Has anyone experienced any work discrimination because of none traditional piercings? Especially in professional fields (preferably science)
Right now I have three lobe piercings on both ears, ever since I got the third one I've been tempted to get more :P

^ I have no answer to your question but I know what you mean about wanting more after those third lobes xD
after that I got a cartilage, then a mid cartilage (both one one ear), then two next to each other on my other cartilage..
I'm looking to get a tragus piercing on one ear and a rook on another and then I'll be satisfied :3

I'm just scared that they'll hurt.. I've read countless reviews on them and people have such different pain tolerances
imo none of my lobe/cartilage piercings hurt, they just felt like a pinch
but these are like 'real' piercings lol. I've had all mine done with a gun so this would be the first time getting piercings with needle
and I want them both done at the same time, so..
pretty sure my ears will be sexy after this so I can't wait to post pictures : D

Guest Hades1430292066

Piercings rock. I'm wanting way more on my ears as well as surface clavicles and maddison piercings. I'm just iffy because surface piercings inevitably reject and though the times are different with each person, I don't wanna fork over cash just for it to fall off in a few days lol. Has anyone had surface clavicle or maddison piercings? What was your experience and do you think it was worth it?

Hades said: Piercings rock. I'm wanting way more on my ears as well as surface clavicles and maddison piercings. I'm just iffy because surface piercings inevitably reject and though the times are different with each person, I don't wanna fork over cash just for it to fall off in a few days lol. Has anyone had surface clavicle or maddison piercings? What was your experience and do you think it was worth it?

Guest taesumandu

Is it normal for a tragus piercing to hurt? I've got it for about two days now and so far its hurting more than any of my other piercings

• 3 weeks later...
Guest astral_romance

i have kind of a different question. Is it really thrashy to have a belly ring in Japan? Also, what about multiple ear piercings? I have my belly button, conch, tragus and a couple of other ear piercings right now and my bf seems to have problems with it and asks me to take them out because he doesnt like it cause it is slutty.

• 1 month later...
Guest steffbex

So, I just got a triple forward helix done about 3 days ago. My ear is pretty bruised, and still swelling. It's also still pretty sore. It hurts when i smile or open my mouth too wide. i never realized how much your mouth makes your ears wiggle till now ;). I've been taking taking Ibuprofen and have been icing it. I've been very careful to not sleep on it, and making sure not to bump it or snag it. That's a difficult place to soak in salt water. I'm open to any suggestions.

Guest loveslick

Hey guys! 
I've been leaning towards getting an naval piercing for a while now, but I had a couple questions! I was planning on getting it done during the winter time, so it would be healed up by spring/summer vacation - it takes a while to heal up right?
How much does it hurt to get one done and how would you go about maintaining the piercing after its done? Thanks in advance! :D

Guest xastropanda

I'm trying to decide whether I should repierce my eyebrow or not. My puppy ripped it out and it got infected about 6 months ago.
With:467977_249750925121391_1566885090_o.jpg
Without:9106_345019622261187_863163676_n.jpg
Sorry about the huuuuugggeeee pics!

Hi guys! I really need some help here... 
534sra.jpg

Recently I just stumbled on this picture (I found on tumblr) and i'm so inspired to get a 3rd lobe/tragus piercing! Unfortunately I can only choose one as that would have to be my 7th piercing...I really don't wanna get any more than 7 piercings because that would be too 'overwhelming'.
So what do you think?3rd lobe OR a tragus?
Left ear: Double Lobe, Double Helix352lp35.png(Thats my left ear ^)Right ear: Double Lobe20pxxg7.jpg(Thats my right ear ^ but I wasn't wearing any studs)(P.S: I think my tragus on my right ear look like it was bitten by a dog :o3 its kinda ugly lol)
To xastropanda: I really think you should get it repierced! Anyway if you don't won't there be any scar? But mann, eyebrow piercings are hot!

Hey guys, I got my tragus piercing about 5 months ago, and during the first month, it was fine, but afterwards, a little red bump started forming. It would become dry and then rub off and the tragus would look fine again. But it will come back, dry, rub off, and keep coming back. I've asked about it at a tattoos/piercings place, and they recommended tea tree oil, but it hasn't helped at all. Another person told me I might be allergic to the metal, and that I should change it. I've tried, but it hurts a lot when I remove the ring, and it's hard to put in another one (due to the bump). Do you think I can take the ring off for a few days, let the bump go away, and then put in a new ring? Or will the piercing close? Or is it possible for me to take it out, let it close, and then get another piercing done later? 

@coolcoke. 
My tragus piercing was disgusting. The bump grew to be very big! I put tea tree oil and I think it worked a little but in the end I just gave up and it healed within a year and now it looks perfect :) My friend took out hers while it still had a bump, swam in the ocean, and now it's closed and the bump is gone. 
Where do you all buy your earrings? Can anyone recommend any online sites? 

Archived