The Official Piercing Thread

Guest liimegreeen

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, so about 8months ago I got my daith pierced cause I got told but a lot of piercers it's good for helping migraines and it did I hadn't had one since I got it anyway yesterday I noticed it was looking more healed cause it was moving and not get stuck and I still clean it everyday  but then I looked again and I was worried it was growing out :/ but none of the piercing shops where I lived were open so I just left it thinking it will.be ok for Monday I've gotten this far , then I was driving home and I said to my mum is my piercing still there ? She said no it's in your lap I got so annoyed cause I got it for medical reasons and now I have to get another , it fell out all in one piece the barbells still on and everything there looks like a little tear but it didn't bleed or hurt do you know why this happened ?? Sorry for the long story 

• 2 months later...
On 10.07.2014 at 8:00 AM, xbeyoutifulx said:

IMG_20140703_1314311_zps9c6c3589.jpg~ori
Fresh tragus piercing :D. Sorry bout that ink haha

Congratulations, it looks very cool! B) Ear piercing is my favourite type, I also like the lip one :) At the current time I'm planning to make on on my left ear, I searched through some of the most popular types like in this list on StyleMann and I chose the industrial one, it looks like the coolest for me! B)

8-e1486136594490-650x650.jpg

But I'm a bit scared of how painful it can be...:wacko:

Archived