Enjoy! :)

See you at our next release! ^ _ ^

EPISODE 15 - up next!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qwerty_u

thank you alodia and the rest of the BON team! you guys rock!!!! 3 episodes to go and you all doing a wonderful job by keeping us happy on each release..!!!!! yepieeeee!!

Guest erica1064

thank you alodia and the rest of the BON team! you guys rock!!!! 3 episodes to go and you all doing a wonderful job by keeping us happy on each release..!!!!! yepieeeee!!

Yes, thank you alodia and everyone who works so hard with the BON team! Like others, I'm not understanding why this series wasn't a bigger hit in Korea - I'm really enjoying it and thankful that BON is doing such a stellar job with the subs!

Guest queena

i just started watching this drama and im SO addicted... i dont know why this wasnt that popular.. i love sunah and dong gun together... i thought they were awkward at first but they look good together!

Guest adorable_babyz

i loooveee lovvveee loveeee this drama.. its funny yet cute yet romantic... At first i tot that it was a weird kind of pairing but now i think that both KSA n LDG have no prob to keep the chemistry alive.. KSA looks pretty and still has the funny bone ( HAHAHA ) and LDG just looks sooooooo much hotter in this.. the first reason why i started to watch it was bcuz how irresistable LDG looks.. i think he might have lost weight.. ( hmmm ? )... anyway just wanted to share a lil love of this drama... ^^;

Guest *alodia*

Never realized that Cultural Property Theft is really a serious matter in Korea until i came across an article today.

I was doing some reasearch while subbing because the Cultural Properties Protection Act was mentioned on ep16 and I came across this article.

http://www.mcdonald.cam.ac.uk/projects/iar.../issue8/kim.htm

I thought it was just a story for the drama... didn't know it truly happened in the past years in Korea.

Interesting!

Guest zawlinnaing

Hi everyone!!

please give me this drama with rapidshare links

i missing episode 1 to 5 and 15 to 17

i have only episode 6 to 14!!

Thanks alot!!

Guest *alodia*

B.O.N. Funsubs

proudly presents

When It's At Night

EPISODE 15

everynightposterol7vk8.jpg

Banner: mangosteen

Download link available at our blogsite:

http://bonchu.net46.net/when-its-at-night/

EPISODE 15

Translator: tingting

Timer: paulyn

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Editor/QC: rambutan

Encoder: doggieusa

Coordinators: alodia / SeReNiTy

Thank you everyone for your support.

EPISODE 16 - coming up next!

Guest *alodia*

THank you so much BON TEAM!!!! I love the part where Chief Kang confessing to CH, then Bum Sang heard it--awwwww....I think this is part where CH's really has fallen for KBS..lol

I also love that part.

And i really really really appreciate the writer/pd because it's a modification from the original script.

On the original script (if i'm not mistaken), after Chief Kang confesses, Bum-Sang simply made his confessions as well by saying he likes Cho-Hee. And it was with Bum-Sang with whom she said she is troubled and doesn't have the time to think about other things.

I like how they made cho-hee say those lines instead to chief kang. and of course i love bum-sang indirect confession to cho hee instead of simply saying 'i like you too'. it's actually cool when he said afterwards 'i guess you don't like it this way either'.

when did cho hee fell in love with bum-sang? i think it was when she kissed him back after the alumni gathering of bum sang... in this scene i think she loves him already that's why she doesn't want him to leave just like that. but it will be on ep16's first half when she'll be sure about her feelings towards bum sang i guess.

w/c reminds me to get out of here and finish ep16. :lol:

Guest bujhitapexoxa89

Oh thank you so much Bon Team and also my sis Alodia i really appreaciate your hard

waiting anxiously to donwload the 15th episode ^------^

Guest *alodia*

B.O.N. Funsubs

proudly presents

When It's At Night

EPISODE 16

everynightposterol7vk8.jpg

Banner: mangosteen

Download link available at our blogsite:

http://bonchu.net46.net/when-its-at-night/

EPISODE 16

Translator: tingting

Timer: szhoang

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Editor/QC: rambutan

Encoder: doggieusa

Coordinators: alodia / SeReNiTy

Thank you everyone for your support.

FINAL EPISODE - Up next!

Guest angie_2006

Thank you so much B.O.N. Funsubs team. One more episode to go. Well done!

alodia, I luv your new siggy, very cute :lol:

Archived