[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ` k s

I just finished watching Goong and it was great! Finished it all in 5 days. I'm glad they didn't show the "reproduction" scene since it makes it that much more special.

Can anyone explain why CG isn't/can't go back to the Palace yet? Why is she still there and why is the grandma there?

Does anyone have the Goong 1.5 special in HQ and if there are english subtitles or not? Thanks!

Can anyone explain why CG isn't/can't go back to the Palace yet? Why is she still there and why is the grandma there?

there isnt a need because CG belongs outside of the Palace or she is studying outside. grandma is on some special mission for the palace around the world with Shin.

Guest vondunker

This is so cute.... I can't help but post it... :lol:

Any one wants some Shin Goon lunch???:lol:Please do not hotlink!!

1144918247_11.jpg

credit as labeled and to elanyeh of KDOCN

wow. this is like so cute. Though made with food ingredients, it can totally reminds us of shingoon in the show where chaegyungn doll him up. So significant haha.

Guest hnAcogN

I think JJH had his hair extended. His hair was not that long in those pictures returning from Bali right? Btw, he still looks burning hot :D:wub:

What a pity our Royal couple didn't either show up in the awards event or didn't win any award! :( Hope that YEH will get well soon and their appearance in the public will be more frequent 'cause we all miss Goong so much and desperate to see our beloved couple together.

Can anyone confirm whether it's correct or not that the official DVD of Goong will not be released in Korea until May? Thank you very much :)

Guest DallasE

B9E9BBF3C1F6C8C4B4CF.jpg

Always the trendsetter!

1145014253_BFCA.jpg

200604141753242100_1_copy12.jpg

B_002.jpg

B_003.jpg

B_004.jpg

B_005.jpg

B_006.jpg

B_007.jpg

IN STYLE!

1145015400_4.jpg

C1D6BBE7B8B688.jpg

All credits to LAPAMPAM, EPILOGUE + dcinside.com

For anyone interested, I've uploaded clips on Jihoon at the award ceremony.

Look for them in JiHoon's thread.

Jihoon's Soompi Thread

All credits to LAPAMPAM

B_008.jpg

B_009.jpg

B_010.jpg

B_011.jpg

the one beside JJH is the girl in WSAYF right?

yup it is ~ they presented award together ~

YEH & JJH didn't win the awards tonight , but at least they were nominated for the prestigious awards ,

hopefully next yr got chance since there's Goong Season 2 ~ ;)

Guest samgirl

about the tongue slipping kiss.. ive watched the normal clip and the slow motion kiss , think there was none. shin remained a genleman throughout the kiss. there was a lot of head movement that made the scene seem hungry, raw passionate ofcourse shin kissed cg earnestly you may notice that they both have their eyes closed. also before the kiss ended there was a fleeting moment where shin stopped the kiss all ready but CG reached for his lips and what can a guy do, then he kissed her again, but this time he pressed harder on her lips .. almost **pardon the word but ahermmm.. nibbling and sucking her lips. u guys check it out again

oh gosh! Im still watching the drama and I love it badly...now I love my teddy even more.. :D and yeah KJH is so young looking..cute :blush: btw, the next episode is still gona be shown next year...? ah...too lng but for GOONG i will wait! I wonder what it is al about? Im excited!! :) I hope to see the prince and princess again! Shin and Chae Gyung! and children perhaps...? B) their simply so cute!!! I love the way thier love flourished as the episodes went by.. :D :blush: I bet right now they are shooting the drama!! B)

about the tongue slipping kiss.. ive watched the normal clip and the slow motion kiss , think there was none. shin remained a genleman throughout the kiss. there was a lot of head movement that made the scene seem hungry, raw passionate ofcourse shin kissed cg earnestly you may notice that they both have their eyes closed. also before the kiss ended there was a fleeting moment where shin stopped the kiss all ready but CG reached for his lips and what can a guy do, then he kissed her again, but this time he pressed harder on her lips .. almost **pardon the word but ahermmm.. nibbling and sucking her lips. u guys check it out again

Actually, if you look closely and REALLY look into it ,

there is a part where Shin slips his tougue...

Haha..Look carefully..Seriously..

:vicx:

Guest DallasE

All about JiHoon at BaekSang (HQ)

All credits to LAPAMPAM

JiHoon at Baeksang

Strictly photoshopped works, but seriously, it's better than the original thing.

1145015995_C7D8C7C7B5A5C0CC.jpg

If only they were both there..

2121_4.jpg

Hats off to the creator!! Total in awe!!!

white01.jpg

white02.jpg

white03.jpg

B3AFBEC6B6F3BDC5B9DF_B9D0BAB8B8AEBE.jpg

2312_09_03s.jpg

2312_00_01s.jpg

1144939296_2.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Guest lovedrama

Actually, if you look closely and REALLY look into it ,

there is a part where Shin slips his tougue...

Haha..Look carefully..Seriously..

:vicx:

You all are a bunch of horny Goonies.

Guest xosandy

pre2604002_1.jpg

1.5 special included + 90 minutes extra features

according to twitchfilm.net, the set will be available late april/early may and the CJ titles will be out on 5/17.

those photoshopped pics are so cute btw!

Guest <3 Michelle

OMG.. that so cool. I hope it come out in English Sub. cuz i don't care how much it cost i'm so going to buy it. the box it so cute.

Archived