[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

well if they're the same people who produced my girl, then im sure im gonna love it. im not the biggest fan of han ji min, but hopefully she'll show me im wrong. :lol:

Guest polabola

^^ hello clauric ^_^ great to see you again!!! and thanks for bringing the news on PEX

yeah I hope the hong sisters will write the script :)

Guest hanjin90

OMG! Jae Hee's in a new drama :D Can't wait to see! I really really like Jae Hee since " My delightful girl Chyung Han" ^__^ Han Ji Min looks so cute! I haven't seen any drama of her. I don't remember exactly, did she act with Han Jo Sun and So Yu Jin in an old drama? :mellow:

Guest Airine Pratama

^ Yes she did ... MBC 2003 Drama "GOOD PERSON" ... I'm not a big fan of Jae Hee or Han Ji Min or Sassy Girl Choon Hyang but i love My Girl ...

Han Ji Min looks lovely too, she grows on me lately since Wolf ...

Guest blueviva_ca

Interesting storyline. Worth checking it when it airs. I luved him Delightful Girl, hopefully it will be a comedic series.

Thanks for creating this thread ^_____^

Guest nad59

Wow..This drama definitely looks promising..I definitely have much respect for the producers of My Girl/Choon Hyang for making unique original dramas and not follow in the cliche direction of the typical K-dramas..Btw, who r the Hong sisters??Are they popular scriptwriters in Korea??

Guest lualm

im surprised with this thread, the great heritage hasnt started yet there are so many people getting impatient with it's airing. need i say more, i think jae hee didnt only win the hearts of dgch's viewers but their respect as well, making his future projects well anticipated. im also awed at how fans have reacted to the news that he is coming out with a new series, i just hope it will live up to dgch's standards, if not surpassing it. hope he blends well with han ji min too , just like with the chemistry he had with han chae young. jae hee must have made an incredible mark on the pd for them to cast him anew.

Wow..This drama definitely looks promising..I definitely have much respect for the producers of My Girl/Choon Hyang for making unique original dramas and not follow in the cliche direction of the typical K-dramas..Btw, who r the Hong sisters??Are they popular scriptwriters in Korea??

the Hong sisters wrote the scripts for "My Girl" and "Sassy Girl ChoonHyang" (sp?)

Guest saturnnalia

Wow thanks for this thread, I didn't know Jae Hee was making another drama. I just love him, his facial expressions are fabulous. I could watch him all day. I even enjoyed The Art of Fighting because he was in it.

Archived